Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5MeO-DiPT - Inexperienced - Accidental Overdose Disaster

d-Dexter-25

Bluelighter
Foxy Methoxy Astrological Disaster

Dosage - Oral 100mg 5-MeO-DiPT

Overview...
This was an accidental over dosage that resulted in a trip to the emergency room at my local hospital and was the single most horrific experience of my life!!! This happened in 2002 however so its an old one I never posted here. I had put 100mg in a capsule and marked it with red to prevent what happened. I then put it in my pocket because a friend was at my door knocking. He also took 5-MeO-DiPT but at only 15mg and I also had another few friends who were joining in too at verious doses. I was in good spirits and prepared for a 12mg dose that was to be taken which I had also thrown in my pocket.

00:00 - I reached into my pocket and then without thinking due to an intense conversation threw the capsule in my mouth and washed it down with some water. I then gave everyone else there dose as well and was expecting a good time was to be had!!!

00:15 - I was talking when I noticed something strange, a very strong first alert that was way too strong for just 12mg not to mention it was in a capsule and it never has hit this quick before. I did'nt think about the red marked capsule yet but I felt uneasy about the whole situation.

00:25 - All of a sudden the first alert turned into the ground morphing with multiple colors swirling around. Now I remembered the 100mg capsule I had and thought oh shit no way!!! I reached in my pocket and prayed there was a red marked 100mg capsule in my pocket and there was only a normal 12mg one!!! Instantly I got up and started to panic and went to the bathroom where I tried to puke but just could'nt with the toilet starting to swirl and shapeshift I was really worried and could'nt calm myself at all!!!

00:35 - Now I did something really stupid and regret doing, I told everyone to leave my house and let me be alone. Everyone did what I asked which they should'nt have obviously but they did and I was soon alone in my room with my whole world falling apart. Soon everything became completely psychedelic with so many patterns everwhere that I could barely see anything!!! Then my ego started dissolving before my very eyes and I tried to resist it but just could'nt. Complete terror and panic overcomed me which was so demonic in nature that I could swear I was dieing and going to hell for all enternity to be punished for my sins.

00:40 - 03:30 - Around this time I lost everything including the time and even space I was in, I started spiraling into a dark demonic psychedelic hell!!! Next i'll try to describe what happened to me the best I can... I became trapped into a repeating loophole of extreme psychedelic hallucinations which was extremely hellish in nature and vibe which is crazy and insane in intensity where I felt like I lost it and would never return. Also all my senses came together into some type of hellish repeating psychedelic nightmare mind show that had repeating pattern scenes out of this world in intensity.
At this point my whole life and ego was just completely destroyed beyond recognition and I ceased to exist in my human form!!! I was nothing but a spiraling pattern of increasing intensity that was such complete terror and panic that I could swear was worse the anything I could have ever imagined. It was just like I said a psychedelic mind show from hell that was forever and actually did last for what felt like years!!! I was not human I had no thoughts to think I was just a looping pattern of hellish intensity and terror.

03:45 - At this point something happened that kinda brought me back to what I now know was reality but at the time thought was just part of this hell. What I now know was my brother shock me and in a deep demonic voice started asking me if I was high on drugs. He was this demonic devil like figure that was morphing and changing in size and shapes that was asking me what I took and laughing or atleast I percieved that the demon was!!! Then the demon picked me up and brought me to the stairs outside my room which I thought were stairs to a deeper hell. He then preceded to what felt like drag me down into a deeper section of hell.

Then what looked like a thousand legged demon said in a deep demonic voice my name over and over again with these other constantly changing demons and scenes of psychedelic morphing flames and cave like holes!!! I relieze now that was my mom who was using a walker at the time due to a broken ankle. Then my brother the demon put me down and reached inside my body and started pumping my heart really fast with his hand. He was in reality just checking my heart rate obviously. They then put me into the car and I then fell back into the repeating loop of hell.

04:00 - I then again came back to what was reality and was laying on a hard bed like table and there were demons in lab coats putting hundreds of IV's in my arms to embalm me which obviously was'nt the case. Then I saw a bunch of these demon scientists shuffling around taking things out of cabinets and putting them back at extreme speeds. This went on for what was like hours and then an angel from heaven rubbed my hand while telling me everthing is gonna be ok again!!! This angel appeared to be a girl who was unbelievably bueatiful and comforting. The angel then asked if I was on Special K, Mushrooms or LSD!!! I just stared at her not knowing what to say or how to even speak the languge it was using.

04:45 - They had darkend the room and I think gave me a sedative cause I blacked out but not into a loop or anything I actually either fell asleep or just blacked out. I looked over and my Mom was there holding my hand. I then told her I wanna come back to life and don't want to be dead anymore, she then cried and said i'm fine and alive!!! I also cried and asked if she was really my Mom or just another demon trick.

05:45 - Over this hour I sobered up pretty much completely and even had a big smile on my face because I was alive. I then developed the most euphoric feeling i've ever achieved, I was alive and out of that demonic hellish psychedelic nightmare!!!

Reflections on trip...
This was the worst experience ever and even since, I was really young here and stupid. I thought I was invinsible before this and called psychedelic bad trips a thing for the weak minded. I did overdose so its really no wonder why it all happened especially with such a sensory distorting chemical like 5-MeO-DiPT!!! The doctors told me along with my family that I was catatonic mostly and screaming nooooo don't bury me i'm not really dead please don't nooooo!!! This made me a person who appreciate live and i'm kinda glad it happened cause i'm a better person for it for sure. I've had a few bad trips after mostly with LSD and Mushrooms but even before this I had alot of experience tripping but nobody could handle what I went through any better. 5-MeO-DiPT is not meant for high dose tripping in my opinion, use LSD if you want a powerful mind blowing trip!!!

substancecode_5meodipt

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you took too much, at least too much to suit you!

Phew!

Glad you're OK fella. I'm sure you've sussed out the conclusions to be drawn from an experience like that. Nice descriptions. Take care - Pipp.

Jesus that sounds like a pretty full on experience. Glad you're ok, nice report, pretty bad luck swallowing the 100mg capsule :(

Please name yer threads correctly here!!!

Though thanks for sharing!

This sounds very scary, and I must say it was such a careless mistake. You are luck you were not fucked, or killed.
Please be much more careful in the future. I must say there was probably no reason to even be carrying the 100 mg cap around.

Man, that's intense! I wouldn't have necessarily guessed that 100mg of 5-MeO-DiPT would even be survivable.

There ya have it folks. Keep multiple doses in labeled vials and not capsules.

Not to bust your balls, Dex, really glad you made it through, and really good TR! :D

Now I am much more careful about these powerful materials and take every precaution thats reasonable and make no exceptions at all. Hell back then I did have a mg scale but still eyeballed alot even though I just could have atleast checked it on the .001g scale even though i'd really need a .0001g scale for wieghing individual doses. A .001g scale is good for wieghed 100+mg and then doing a liquid measurement which is what I do now even with stuff like 2C-B thats really forgiving. Now things like MDMA and Methylone no but I do use my scale still to wiegh the doses and make sure its calibrated and level on a strudy table with no vibrations. I still use a .001g scale but a better one and plan on getting a really good .0002g scale soon that I have my eyes on or another thats a hundred more and .0001g but for a hundred less i'll probally take the .0002g cause for what I use its fine.

8-12mg got me squirming in a nice way, but hell, 100? Cheers for being alive !