Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

ФФФ Thoughts About Life (or Psychedelic insight) MEGATHREAD! ФФФ

psychedelic food

Bluelighter
ФФФ Thoughts About Life (or Psychedelic insight) MEGATHREAD! ФФФ

Some philosophical thoughts that ive been thinking since ive candy flipped recently.
Everyone has completely valid reasons for everything that they do, so theres really no point in getting mad at someone or being judgmental toward someone. Because their reasons for doing what they do are just as valid and real as your reasons for doing everything that you do during your normal daily life. They place the same amount of importance on their actions as you place on your actions. just different actions. good and bad is what we say is good and bad. The key is understanding other peoples perspectives.
Everyone is amazing. everything that we see, touch, hear, and experience in all ways is created by our brain. Therefore we create this world, and this world is amazing. so if someone is capable of creating this world than they are amazing. What do you think?

" How quick we are to form an opinion of a person, to come to a conclusion about them. It is satisfying to the egoic mind to label another human being, to give them a conceptual identity, to pronounce righteous judgement upon them.

Every human being has been conditioned to think and behave in certain ways- conditioned genetically as well as by their childhood experiences and their cultural environment.

That is not who they are, but that is who they appear to be. When you pronounce judgement upon someone, you confuse those conditioned mind patterns with who they are. To do that is in itself a deeply conditioned and unconscious pattern. You give them a conceptual identity, and then afalse identity becomes a prison not only for the other person but also for yourself....

To let go of judgement does not mean that you don't see what they do. It means that you recognise their behaviour as a form of conditioning and you see it and accept it as that. You dont construct an identity out of it for that person.

If their past was your past, their pain your pain, their level of consciousness your level of consciousness, you would think and act exactly as they do. With this realization comes forgiveness, compassion, and peace."

- Eckhart Tolle, "Stillness Speaks"

Totally with you on that, if only people would be more open to why people do certain actions or act in certain ways rather then pointing the finger and labelling something good or bad, right or wrong, Especially when the labelling of something is from a societal standpoint or someone elses opinion. People don't use their brains enough and are to wired to the large picture.

yes, you must understand that others have intentions! and reason!

yes a million times!!!

and now, knowing that we cannot look into the intentions (heart, some say) of others we must treat everyone with love and respect, and live our lives with love as our intention (the reasoning for this goes on forever, but have faith its true!) to open all of the posibilities of the univerese!!

Since I decided to stop judging others, I've also found it easier to accept myself.

Some philosophical thoughts that ive been thinking since ive candy flipped recently.
Everyone has completely valid reasons for everything that they do, so theres really no point in getting mad at someone or being judgmental toward someone. Because their reasons for doing what they do are just as valid and real as your reasons for doing everything that you do during your normal daily life. They place the same amount of importance on their actions as you place on your actions. just different actions. good and bad is what we say is good and bad. The key is understanding other peoples perspectives.
Everyone is amazing. everything that we see, touch, hear, and experience in all ways is created by our brain. Therefore we create this world, and this world is amazing. so if someone is capable of creating this world than they are amazing. What do you think?
it's a great perspective

however, many of the classic psychedelic philosophers/authors have got their first,

and these memes have actually already made their way into mainstream consciousness, leaving the confines of psychedelic culture

so what i am saying is that, none of the ideas are unique. however, we've all made the same mistake and come up with great insights that we later learn are not unique, so good job :)

You are so right..... and what a nice, bold way of putting it :D

It is all about perspectives too, but the problem lies in the difficulty of keeping this in mind. By 'keeping this in mind', i mean literally that-- keeping it there at the forefront, and remembering to factor it into one's own thoughts. It's a lot easier said than done.

It's a wonderful revelation to realize how relative everything is, but it means nothing unless we strive to use it to improve the way we interact with others.

Since we get a fair share of "psychedelic insight" kind of threads here, I decided to make a megathread to collect them together :).

It's just me and trying to figure out who I am is a game. The search for truth is a game but a very hard one, there is no end in sight but through this search we can immensely better ourselves. We are living in an illusion I have noticed, I created myself a false consciousness created by this societies ideology which I have begun to take apart. Learning to think for yourself is essential to living an authentic life. I have been denying myself this authentic life for far too long and a recent trip had made me realize this. Achieving my desires and my well being has becoming the center of my thinking. I see myself as a subject now rather then an object. I could go on and on about the insight I have gained but that would take a long time. Most importantly I realized life is truly wonderful.

It's just me and trying to figure out who I am is a game. The search for truth is a game but a very hard one, there is no end in sight but through this search we can immensely better ourselves.
I love this analogy, man %) And because the search for truth is a game, we can enjoy it as long as we look with the right eyes :D

Enlightenment & life & psychotropic drugs

Greetings highlighters.

This is my first post so I'll try and do my best.

I am not content in life. I was happy during my childhood years cause my parents were amazing and loving and I had/have a wonderful supportive brother. I began smoking weed when I was only 13 and loved it. As years passed and grade levels increased, I moved onto other drugs. LSD, MDMA, 2-ce, 2-cb, heroin, opiates, amphetamines, pcp, never meth. I had always been searching for the meaning of life since I began using pot. I had been searching and searching for enlightenment but never found it. Now, in my 20s, have finally found it. I'm not saying I'm a god or an all-knowing being, I'm just a consciousness in a shell. Self-aware. Now that I have attained enlightenment, I don't want it. I hate & love the realities of life... it's quite strange. All my life I been searching for the answer and now I found it but I don't like it and can't go back. There is no going back. I used to be a huge potsmoker for about 5 years and been addicted to heroin but got off that shyte. I feel like I am at the pinnacle of my so called life. I no longer fear death. Maybe I'm delusional but maybe I'm not. I'm always living life 110% all the time but it's just not enough... or is it? Maybe I'm just making life hard on myself because it keeps me busy? Maybe I'm taking life for granted. My philosophy of life is that WE ARE IT. Everybody is alive, living, breathing, feeling every nanosecond for however long the Universe lasts. Whether you hate it or love it, you are here. I believe life itself is the so-called "Heaven" or "bodhi enlightenment". Maybe God is not a physical person but everything around us everywhere all the time. I believe there is no after-life; we are actually living it. Do you get what I'm saying? I believe life is infinite and it never ends and thats the beauty of it. Life.

I need a fat sack of weed and some music to listen to. peace.

Last edited:
Welcome. Your realization can always be deepened, there is no final pinnacle, but the time around realization is a really amazing and exciting time to be alive; revelation and reformation. Yet it only gets better...

I appreciate your post and I agree with what you said. "Realization" is truly amazing. It's like being reborn. Reborn into a soul.

I am not content in life. I was happy during my childhood years cause my parents were amazing and loving and I had/have a wonderful supportive brother. I began smoking weed when I was only 13 and loved it. As years passed and grade levels increased, I moved onto other drugs. LSD, MDMA, 2-ce, 2-cb, heroin, opiates, amphetamines, pcp, never meth. I had always been searching for the meaning of life since I began using pot. I had been searching and searching for enlightenment but never found it. Now, in my 20s, have finally found it. I'm not saying I'm a god or an all-knowing being, I'm just a consciousness in a shell. Self-aware. Now that I have attained enlightenment, I don't want it. I hate & love the realities of life... it's quite strange. All my life I been searching for the answer and now I found it but I don't like it and can't go back. There is no going back. I used to be a huge potsmoker for about 5 years and been addicted to heroin but got off that shyte. I feel like I am at the pinnacle of my so called life. I no longer fear death. Maybe I'm delusional but maybe I'm not. I'm always living life 110% all the time but it's just not enough... or is it? Maybe I'm just making life hard on myself because it keeps me busy? Maybe I'm taking life for granted. My philosophy of life is that WE ARE IT. Everybody is alive, living, breathing, feeling every nanosecond for however long the Universe lasts. Whether you hate it or love it, you are here. I believe life itself is the so-called "Heaven" or "bodhi enlightenment". Maybe God is not a physical person but everything around us everywhere all the time. I believe there is no after-life; we are actually living it. Do you get what I'm saying? I believe life is infinite and it never ends and thats the beauty of it. Life.

I need a fat sack of weed and some music to listen to. peace.

I think I can relate to this, though I'd hesitate to call myself enlightened. Maybe some low stage of realization or something...

Though I have a slightly different problem. I love the realization so much, I become attached to it. See the recent thread by me.

My advice to you (and me) is that once you've "reached" this place, or gotten "somewhere," keep your consciousness flowing, and engage yourself with the world, like do something big and creative, help people, etc. If you were really enlightened, would you not feel overwhelming compassion for the world? Well, act on it! Instead of smoking pot and listening to music, grow pot and make music!

Because there is nothing to grasp, no end-goal that you may have reached. It all leads back to life, as I'm sure you know.

I hope that was at least a little relevant.

We are consciousness. I love that!!

a huge potsmoker for about 5 years and been addicted to heroin but got off that shyte
um, perhaps this is why you are so unhappy :) at least physically

personally, you should feel FREE'D after that enlightenment you wrote! nothing matters it seems, everything is still a mystery, there is so much to figure out. we know about nothing. yeah there is much less purpose/meaning once you realize what you have realized, but you can fill that vaccuum with any passions

My philosophy of life is that WE ARE IT
if psychedelics have taught me anything, it's that THIS MOMENT IS IT. THIS IS IT, we are experiencing here and now, not then and there. so let's live here and now

you sound like you are a little young on your philosophical journey, but still you have gone quite a ways from your old shell (we all had our SHEEP shells! most still do... be happy you left your sheep shell behind, and left the idiot group). good luck finding answers :p

To be enlightened is when you are free of all attachements; free of suffering... so follow me here, if you are still attached to material things like drugs etc even if you can't "go back" like you say you are still craving something and thus incapable of being enlightened. You might think you are, or have found some inner peace but you have not reached by any means the ultimate reality of now; the higher self. Especially not with the drug regimen you're taking, you can shatter your ego for a while but I refuse to believe you can attain nirvana through purely chemical means.