Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

which is your favourite: Rob Reiner film?

pick one

• This Is Spinal Tap

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • The Sure Thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stand By Me

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The Princess Bride

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • When Harry Met Sally...

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Misery

• A Few Good Men

• North

• The American President

• Ghosts of Mississippi

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The Story of Us

• Alex & Emma

• Rumour Has It...

• The Bucket List

• Total voters
gaaaahhh... you just made me choose between spinal tap and stand by me. :X

stand by me wins. it is indeed made of pure win. it's a joy to watch, from start to finish. :)

between his two king stories, stand by me and misery, i also went with the former

I chose Stand By Me as well. Although The Princess Bride ranks a very close second. The perfect fairy tale movie that no other has even come close to touching.

Man, this is tough. I love This Is Spinal Tap, When Harry Met Sally and Misery. Like, a lot. I had to go with Misery just because I could probably watch it once a week. It's one of those films for me.

I chose Stand By Me as well. Although The Princess Bride ranks a very close second. The perfect fairy tale movie that no other has even come close to touching.
Pan's Labyrinth? If you consider it a fairy tale. I'm also quite fond of Stardust as well.

I've gone The Princess Bride, Spinal Tap close behind.

I love Stand by Me, Princess Bride, Misery and When Harry Met Sally!
Lets see....can't pick just one right now...

One note on Stand By Me, although I like this movie a lot, I recently saw a movie on IFC called "The River's Edge", which is a little bit like Stand By Me.

It has Keanu Reeves and Crispin Glover in it, released in 1987 or so and is also about a group of friends being shown a dead corpse, although it's more about what they do after seeing the corpse. Plus it has lots of weed smoking in it and it's evolved around teenagers, not pre teens. Pretty sweet watch if you haven't seen it.

Pan's Labyrinth? If you consider it a fairy tale. I'm also quite fond of Stardust as well.

I've gone The Princess Bride, Spinal Tap close behind.

I liked Pan's Labyrinth, but it's hardly in the same vein as The Princess Bride. Far too dark and violent. A fairy tale movie, maybe. But a completely different genre. I was thinking of Stardust, though. Great movie.

It was a toss up between The American President and A Few Good Men. I went with the latter. I think the script was great and the performances from all involved were good.

When Harry Met Sally is the only re-watchable Romantic Comedy in the history of cinema.

In.

My.

Opinion.

Very hard to choose between Princess Bride, Stand By Me and This is Spinal Tap... had to go with The Princess Bride though!!

Princess Bride
This is Spinal Tap
Stand By Me

in that order...

SPreiner.jpg

Last edited: