Happy Holidays - Dec 8 - Springfield, MA - FOLLOW UP THREAD (v. 3)

I had an ok time, to me it was only worth it because I was comped in, otherwise I'd have been severaly disappointed. Nice to meet everyone, I was parked by the Volume Booth for the majority of the night.
Good set by Micro, I was impressed, everyone spun really well as a matter of fact, a but disappointed with Dave Ralph though.
Never seen so many E-Tards in my entire life than at this party; seriously, there were WAY too many people rolling balls, and bumping into me, that's when I found a seat at the Volume booth and just relaxed.
MrJamal and I took care of Dave and Connell pretty nicely as I delivered a crushing DDT to Connell and Jamal gave dave a reverse back breaker.
Nice to see everyone I already knew, and nice to meet Maui2k and Parterepcosta something like that.
lol.
Peas.

i had a pretty good time at this party, aside from the fact that it was really hot and there was absolutely NO room to dance. i spent most of my time kickin it with shawn's jaded ass lol. micro's set was choice as usual.

yup, i have to agree with the last couple of post. it was way too packed in there. its a big place for a club, but too small for a rave. no room to dance and when i was trying to stick i kept hitting people.
micro's set kicked ass. the rest were alright.

ok, this party wasnt too bad. at points I was having a blast, and some points i wasnt.
I totaly agree on the e-tards. i didnt want to leave the jungle room because the trek from the jungle room to the main room wasnt worth my time. However i did endure it to go to the meetup, it was very cool meeting all you bl'ers, PopStar,NL next time baby! Coldshot :) no doubt you guys rock. Connel, Dl baby dl ;) Kristin, next time ill sneak attack you with the linebackers tackle :)
Reid Speed and Db were off the hook, i thorougly enjoyed both sets, even tho when i tried to dance some etard would run into me and almost knock me over. bastards!
I think the highlight of the night was walking out the club into a winter wonderland, it looked really pretty, so we ran around springfield at 5 in the morning throwing snowballs at eachother. But the beauty quickly wore off as i had to drive my througouly confused ass on the highway(which was also covered in snow) but all is well.
overall i had fun, i think i got there around 10 and stayed till 4:30. i welcome COK back into the massive scene. one.

I manadged to make it onto the floor by 2:30 stayed till like 5:40 it was packed but I accepted it since I barely got in... when I arrived they were turning even people with prebought tickets away (the cops fire codes) cop at every door... So after driving all that way etc. I woulda been pretty upset. But I got in and had a pretty good time yes there was ALOT of e-tards. HOW DID I MISS UP ON THE GAWD DAMN MEETUP!?!?! I probably saw all of you and didnt even relize it! Oh and as for the heat the occasional trip back to the big fan set up in one of the doorways to the snowy air was good for that :-D

Oh mella I heard u didnt manadge to make it in? Is there any truth to that? Had to head over to that club they were pushin hard for down the street...

yeah you'd be correct FG. i rode up with popstar, coldshot, tobaki (i live with her) and another one of our suitemates. yeah so popstar and coldshot were all smart and stuff and bought tix in advance... the three of us girls, on the other hand, didn't (i was still debating on whether i should go or not an hour before we left). so the 3 of us got in line at about a quarter after 1... and over an hour later, freezing and soaked because of all of the damn snow that wouldn't stop falling we lost all hope because the dickhead cops said they werent letting people in for the rest of the night (DAMN LIARS). so we headed over to fuse (what a fucking joke) only because we didnt want to wait in the car for a few hours and because just wanted somewhere to go that was INSIDE.
and after a half hour of thawing out once we got into fuse we were bored out of our minds because it SUCKED ASS. oh well. at least we got to kidnapp mike and kevin for the morning. that was fun. :)
yeah so i was planning on going and surprising some people that i was there, but that plan didnt work out so well seeing as how i never actually got in. i also wanted to meet a few others that i hadnt met yet AND i was supposed to kick TopRocka's ass that night, too. sadly, i didnt get the chance. :(
yeah so happy freakin holidays to you all.
Mella

i actully had lots of fun last night* after being stuck in the car for a long long time, i felt really good to DANCE :) i was up in the lounge upstairs for some of the night, Breaka Dawn left the crowd with an amazing breaking exiprence!!
jamal, pleasure is mine as always!! it was nice to meet junglist22 finally :)
Hi to Nicki *mwuah* and to ebow* it was great to see you again to hun*
Lauren and tyson..i miss you guys* keep in touch mwuahahahaha*
ok...
untill next time*
x0x0x
keepn it real..and delightful*
miss carebear*

i just read this from the last thread for the first time:
Popstar said:
Yeah, I'll be there with colshot, and a few of our hoes.
I'll be wearing my usual tight wrangler jeans, cowboy boots, flannel, and cowboy hat.
if you see me, come up and say hi. maybe i'll let you buy one of my hoes.
ha! you slut. you're MY bitch. not the other way around :p

hey hey hey.... im actually not from the northeast hehe but i wanted to see what you guys' forum seemed like hehe it seems so foreign to me dayum!!!! well none the less... my cousin lives in NY so maybe one of these times when i visit him ill check out a party in this region.... :) wussup to BLers all over da nation :)

i had a pretty ill time last night.tom b and todd buckler fuckin ripped those decks to shreds!i was very dissapointed with db's set though.he strait up sucked.but all in all,id say it was a dope night.i didnt get to meet anyone from bl but oh well yo,theres next time.anyways i hope everyone had a dope night and got home safely and until next time,keep it real.
-pauly b

I was really looking forward to this party but after getting there and being there for a while I was just not feelin it at all! Got there when doors opened cause I wanted to have time to get warm up to dancing, get situated and try and have some time to dance before I knew it would get packed. I haven't been to a party since the spring and boy, does it show...lol. I'm so out of shape dancing wise. By the time DB came on I was just miserable (for personal reasons) so me and my husband left. And I felt bad cause he was having a great time and it was his first time at Asylum. I'm not going to make it out to another party for a while cause I have to do a bunch of things with myself first before I can really go out and have a good time again...not that anyone is going to notice since I never get to talk to anyone...lol. I do wish I hadn't missed Micro though...
Jessie

This party definately wasn't up there with one of the best. I still had a good time though. There were mad people there yeah, but you can always find room to dance. Buckler's set was by far my favorite of the night. He never ever lets me down. I hope everyone got home okay. The roads back towards my way were no doubt shitty.
kristin

Well I had a pretty good time at this party. Sux Feelgood didnt show but what r ya gonna do. Micro and DB were def my fav sets of the night. Teddy glad i could help ya out. Hope ya had fun. And if anyone saw some kid twirling 6 ultra bright glowsticks that was me. Well I'm out for now. Peace!!!
[ 10 December 2001: Message edited by: Icey ]

Uncontrolable problems aroused, as I was unable to film Dave Ralphs set....
Guess it was in his contract, but oh well props to knowledge for a good party and I must say, Micro is damn good... damn good! DB's track selection was definitly a good one, and Reid Speed RIPED THE SHIT UP!
thats all I gotta say... two words... REID SPEED

I will apologize a head of time if I wasn't my normal runnin around self last night. I was really beat to shit and I sprained my foot 30 min into the party. Its all swollen and black and blue...sucks huh?? I was very disappointed in this party. I was in the jungle room for practically all night. Hell in the Jungle Room was postponed to do my injury. So Stay Tuned Kids.....

Contrary to a lot of people's reports, I had mad fun at this party. The Asylum was definitely way overpacked, and DEFINITELY overloaded with e-tards, but the music was bangin, and as the night went on and room to dance became available, it just got better. Set of the night goes to Micro, never thought I'd say that heheh, but he had me dancin my ass off.
Nice to meet ebow, partekidsrepsacosta, and glowsticker.. and to those who saw me but didn't meet me, I apologize, I was just quite aggravated at some points with the constant influx of etards wandering aimlessly bumping into me and whatnot.
And Shawn, what do you mean YOU and Jamal took care of me and Connell? The only offense you got in was on Connell when Jamal was already holding him. If anything, it was a handicapped match of me and Connell vs Jamal in which you made a run in and got a cheap shot in at the end :) Besides, Me and Jamal had a peace treaty over a bottle of gatorade after we hurt each other quite badly, lol.
It was nice to chill with Shawnzo, Mike, Kev, Jamal, Kristin, Connell, Pauly, Christina and everyone else I may have forgotten to mention. :)

Well......I have to say I was pretty upset when we got to the party at like 200am and they weren't letting anyone else in! I'd have to say spinning out on the highway over a bridge, and going 40mph on rt. 90 was the highlight of the night!...Reminds me of National lampoons vacation!!!! We ended up going to some other club like a block away were the music was soso and the crowd was blahhhhhhh, if you were another b.l. that got screwed..into heading to that club.. I was wearing a red shirt with my flashing star braclet. The last party I went to was in Aug. and I was so looking foward to heading to this one!!! Just my luck! Anyone know of any quality parties coming up???
Bella
PS How was Feelgoods set???

My friend got into car accident the night of the party at the end of my street... :( So i was in the hospital all night and couldn't make it...I'm out a few bucks and some good times...but like top rocka said that doesn't compare to lives.
Bella I know how you feel girlie! On the way to the Last tru luv party, some close buds and I(including my boy) hydroplaned in the fast lane, spun around and just missed a bus by about 1 foot as we went backwards ova the 3 lanes...
needless to say the car got totaled and we almost land in an icepond..... We made it to the party that night though...a cop gave us wet kids a ride to tha asylum ;)
~ReD