Stereotopia, The Manhatten Center.- NY. 8/25

Cheese

Bluelighter
ok, hmm...I didnt see a post for this and i know its a LONG ways away but the lineup so far looks pretty dam cool.
its in the manhatten center
311 34th and 8th avenue, new york
Talent:
------------------------
The Hammerstein Ballroom
------------------------
Joey Beltram
Derrick May
Gavin Hardkiss
Robbie Hardkiss
Atomic Babies
Ming & FS
The X-ecutioners
Spacegirl
X-Dream
Venom
------------------------
Arena 2
------------------------
Bad Company
Ed Rush
Optical
Moving Fusion
MC Rymetyme
------------------------
2-step / breaks
------------------------
Emma Feline
DB
Supposedly alot of other talent is going to be announced. I just thought I would post what i knew so far cuz the line-up looks pretty dam good. If this has been brought up already in a post that im not seeing then im sorry
smile.gif

By the way, anyone have more information?

you know who is throwing this partie....
it creates soo much hype....
global bass is...and the venu is amazing!!!
more info is to be release really soon along with the full flyers!!
i guess they might be doing like a monthly thing here if all is planned well...
hugs*
carebear

I got this leaving "One Nation" and was prepared to go. I'm still a little leary though. We'll see.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

me and lauren will be at this party
smile.gif

there is no stopping us...
------------------
The music never stops...

damn, i haven't been to hammerstein in a long time. it IS damn nice. this should be fuuuuuun.
pinkerton- if you and lauren need a place to stay, you know i have a comfy couch.
smile.gif

------------------
"i'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try" -dido

that is very true jess...
(takes that into consideration)
------------------
The music never stops...

~ sorry cheesehead bout sat. i didnt go either, no doe!
and yup ill be there pretty much no doubt jonny said i have no choice in the matter

::sings:: i'm goin to a party, i'm goin to a party... i just have to get the weekend off, so i better make sure that's not when one of my jobs starts...
but i'll be there, never fear!
(i have to keep tyson in line
wink.gif
)
-lauren

lol, mrlova decides to make a post. Everyone, hell has officially frozen over.
smile.gif

holy shit, this party will be off the hook, i got this flier leaving Fortress of Solitude and i was buggin. I will def be there.
------------------
I gaurantee you'll get fucked up... even if you dont want to.

^
|
|
same
------------------
The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs -- aim: Diskchucker

yup yup... me too
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

Wow....I just realized that DC is infact super spoiled. Everyone that I would want to see on this lineup I've seen at least 2-3 times within the last few months. Though, if money weren't an issue I'd be up there in a jiffy
wink.gif
Enjoy
[This message has been edited by chriskle (edited 29 July 2001).]

Has anyone ever been to this Venue before??
Is it anything like the Roseland Ballroom??
How big is the space?

okay okay, so i've never been to a party in the city before. don't ask me why, considering i grew up not too far from there. this party is the night though. i'm gonna be headin down toward jersey and stoppin in the city the night of this. it's a dope lineup and needs me to take advantage of it. i need to not be disappointed!
love,
k

Found some additional info for ya Mr. Cheese!
Go to www.stereotopia.net .
It's the official web interface for the party. The line-up is incredible.
For those of you who have never been to The Manhattan Center before, You might want to check out their website at www.mcstudios.com . For really good pics of this incredible venue, go to "events" and then navigate from there. Both the Hammerstein and Grand ballrooms will be used for this event!
Peace,
-Speekah
------------------
Variety truly is the spice of life.
[This message has been edited by Speekah Phreekah (edited 01 August 2001).]

thanks for the link speekah
smile.gif

The link contains alot more info than what is posted here, so for anyone who hasnt gone there, give it a look.
I cant wait to see the X-ecutioners, I missed them when they came to the asylum in springfield, but im definately gonna catch them this time.