• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

mescaline dots

deckster1

Bluelighter
i got a hook that can get mescaline (purple double domes) for $10 each bulk discount. i never bought these before, is this a ballpark price??? i'm in the detroit area, if that helps...

Its most likely acid your buying. Though there have been reports of DOM being passed off as "mescaline microdots".
edited for spelling :p
[This message has been edited by applesbliss (edited 09 February 2001).]

Mescaline is never found on the street. Not in microdots, not on XTC pills, not ever. Here are several reasons why.
Mescaline is not even active in doses below 200 milligrams, with 500 milligrams of the sulfate salt being a
full dose. That is a shitload of powder, way to much to be in a pill. In fact, mescaline is the weakest major
psychedelic there is, except ibogaine (or the harmala alkaloids if you want to count them). No psychedelic
drug, except for other lysergic acid compounds, is as powerful as LSD, which works in just microgram
quanities. That right there rules out mescaline being used in pills.
Because mescaline is so weak, it is way to expensive for underground cooks to make. In other words, no
one is synthising it for the drug market. Not to mention the fact that it is not easy to make. That means that if there were really mescaline in pills
it could only come from two places...Nature or a chemical supply company. These however would not be
pratical sources of mescaline either.
Mescaline is found in the peyote cactus, but it is not a good source anymore for mescaline. The peyote
cactus is nearly extinct and now only found in Mexico and a small part of western Texas (You friend is
bullshitting you if he/she says you can find them everywhere in Arizona or New Mexico). Even the Indians
who used to use it are now switching to the San Pedro and Peruvian Torch Cacti. In addition, a peyote
cactus takes 10 or more years to mature and you need at least 6 for a trip, so there is no big underground
peyote growing operation going on. Safe to say, peyote would not be the source of this "mescaline".
As for the San Pedro and Peruvian Torch cacti being a source for this "mescaline" in the pills...You need a
whole lot of cacti for a dose (a pound or more fresh), as there is not a lot of mescaline present. That
would be very expensive, both in the cost of raising or buying the cacti, and the manual labor spent
extracting the mescaline and puryifing it.
It can't be pharmacuetical mescaline sulfate, because the market price is around $150 per gram (2 to 3
doses) from a chemical supply house like Sigma-Aldrich. In addition, you must have authorization from the
DEA to buy it, because it is a schedule 1 drug. Not likely pill dealers would get their hands on any.
Obviously that rules out that final possible source.
Bottom line is mescaline is not found in pills. I truly wish it were , but it isn't.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

What the hell are you talking about? If a gram of mescaline is enough for 2-3 doses, then that's roughly a 300mg pill... that's possible... Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they eat a lot of mescaline in the 60's? And wasn't that mescaline usually in the form of a capsule or a compressed "pellet", or more precisely, "pill".
you've contradicted yourself in your own statement...

No, MGS is sadly correct on this one. Yeah, 1/3g would be a dose, but a weak one. And the "microdots" sold as mescaline don't even weigh 300mg. They are just some other pill with a hit of acid in them. I can't comment on the mescaline in the 60s and 70s as that was long before my time, but I suspect that the same was true then as now. If you want some mescaline, go looking for some San Pedro.
------------------
Death. Inevitable. If death was inevitable, what was left? Style. Only style.

I am not talking about the past, I am talking about now. Mescaline was available to some people in the 1960's.
------------------

a microdot is not big enough to hold 300mg of mescalin. mgs is completely correct.

MGS, right on with that whole post, but since I'm a nit-picking asshole, there is one slight problem wit yo' bad-ass post.
Salvinorin-A (the stuffs in Salvia Divinorum) is active at doses almost as low as LSD.
I just hadda point that out, sorry.
wink.gif

The main point, that mescaline is NOT GOING TO BE FOUND ON THE STREET remains true.
--dev
------------------
Critics have told me I've ruined the lives of 50 million young people.
I can't be certain of this, since only about 10 million have ever come back to thank me.
- Dr. Timothy Leary

That's alright. I'm a nit-pickin' asshole too!
smile.gif

Salvinorin-A (the stuffs in Salvia Divinorum) is active at doses almost as low as LSD.
Not true at all. LSD is active in doses as low as 25 ug. Salvinorin A isn't really ative in doses below 200 to 250 ug.
------------------

a little while ago a guy brought some "mescaline" to a party which was in blotter form. i took one hit and had a great time but the only difference i felt was that it was a lot more of a body buzz and absolutely no paranoia even though i was in an unfamiliar setting.
i was wondering if this is likely to be real mesc or another drug....?
btw, he said he got it from a friend in mexico or something...

Sir, did you not read anything said above? If mescasline can't fit in a pill, how could it fit on a tiny peice of paper? Think about it.
wink.gif
If it is on paper it is LSD. Some people are lucky and can get DOB, but highly unlikely.
------------------

1) There is no mescaline in pills...
2) Microdots have a total weight of about 20mg-40mg - sorry, it's LSD ..
3) Mescaline is a *VERY* difficult drug to synth in a clandestine setting - a chemist would be FAR better off making something more profitable ..
4) Real mescaline (as in from the cactus) is a rather difficult thing to precur - that is, in the ammounts needed to kick out a batch of pills... yes, you can find small amounts of mescaline if you look REALLY hard, but there is not about to be a "batch" of mescaline pills (remember, even if there was only 300mg per pill, thats a LOT of fucking cacti) ..
5) You would know if you had mescaline, as it is not really like LSD...
If anything, or if I were a drug cook, I would use small amounts (2mg-4mg) of something like N-DOM - you would get similar effects for pennies on the dollar...
In closing, if you had "microdots" or "mescaline blotter", well, you had anything BUT mescaline!
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Ok then what exactly are the little pills you get. Looks like a tip of a crayola crayon but small and in different colors. What is this LSD? What is it made of, b/c they are soft and kinda hard. I had 3 purple microdots and I tripped my ass off like never b4..

^
|
|
|
|
|
R U serious?
------------------

i'm aware it's not likely to be actual mescaline, but i wondered what else it could be, since it was in such a small amount and worked so well.
it was very different from any other time i've taken acid and more physical but the guy who had it didn't know any details about it other than it was from Mexico...

Last time:
IT
WAS
LSD
They're called "hallucinogens" because they have a way of making you believe and see things THAT AREN'T THERE! In this case, it's called "the power of suggestion" - just like that pink elephant over there was just a pink bath towel draped over a hook, this was LSD, not "body-feeling" mescaline.
- Citrus

Although I have never taken it, I would imagine that a Mescaline trip would feel a lot more like MDMA or 2-cb than LSD.

here's a diff question related to this post...MGS i hope to hear what u have to say
i was talking to my friend last night about ordering some san pedro so we could try a mescaline trip. he said why not just by the mescaline. i replied with all the info i have read on this site about it not being sold and blah blah blah. after talking to him a little bit more about the substance his friend can get i know it is not mescaline. but it isn't acid either.
it's description: either a liquid or powder (he couldn't remember sorry) and you take a few milligrams and smoke it in a crack pipe. the trip lasts less than an hour but it can be quite strong and can feel like several hours.
so is this BS? i know it's not mescaline or acid, but what do you think it is?

Not to debate anything already agreed upon, but a few months back, there was something interesting in the High Times THMQ. After all the weed prices from Cali came E prices, and then "Mescaline-$30, Capsule..." I just wonder if there is a single clandestine chemist making this stuff in the entire world. Also, could it theoretically come from a CI authorized chemical company (the ones that provide MDMA for experiments, etc). I know the amount leaked would be insignificant in terms of profit and the NIDA would go crazy when the quotas came in. I am of the opinion that it can very rarely be found today, and not on the streets, but from the hands of a chemist. For instance, there is a memoir of Elusis at Rhodium, and the MDMA chemist describes his activities before getting busted by the DEA. Before getting caught, he said that he made 2C-B, 4-Methylaminorex, Mescaline, etc just to see what they were like. Whoever said it isn't profitable enough was right. He said he cranked out one batch of 2000 doses of 2C-B and just gave them away. But his mescaline batch was 16g, a mere 32 good doses which probably used hundreds of dollars in chemicals. Oh well, if I had a chemist friend who made exotic drugs for the hell of it, I wouldn't tell a soul, i.e. none of the stuff would probably ever make it to the streets. Anyways, most dealers know very little about what they sell (Smacky MDMA
smile.gif
) and might have a hard time selling a gel cap of mescalito that costs more than an E pill and is a drug that no one is familiar with or really seeks out. Just my insignificant ramblings on the subject.

A few years ago I obtained a few yellow microdots that supposedly contained mescaline. This was before I had much experience with very many psychedelics (other than LSD, psylocybin and MDM?), so I was ignorant to the fact that mescaline would be inactve in such a low dose. Also, I was rather excited at the possibility of trying something as rare as mescaline, so I didn't give a fuck.
Anywho, to make a long story short... Since then I have become much more familiar with the typical effects of acid, and I have also been fortuate enough to try peyote buttons (a single occasion, one that I was lucky to happen to fall into, and not anywhere NEAR the US). So I DEFINITELY support the common consensus on this post... mircodots that supposedly contain mescaline IMO actually contain LSD, if anything (those microdots were hella weak).
I haven't been fortunate enough to have any experience with DOB yet, so I can't say too much about that. I only know of its existence through Erowid, Lycaeum, etc... Maybe it's a regional thing, all I know is that no one's ever offered it to anyone I know where I live (central US).