• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Internet TV aka Webseries

continuousbeing2

Bluelighter
I didn't see any sort of topic dedicated to recommendations and the like for the ever expanding field of webseries! I figured that, in this day and age, film/tv and the internet have been on quite the collision course, and it seems that we are starting to see the fruits of that in the way of professionally made webseries and the like.

Long story short, tell us some that you have discovered that are awesome, fantabulous, or just plain super duper.

I will start and offer this, The Rommating Show, a show about roommates and their wacky life. Not the most exciting premise, but I thought there was lots of comedy gold in there. Perhaps you will check it out, perhaps it will tickle you where you like to be tickled.

Anyway, offer some recommendations! We all love the internet and we all love film and tv, so this should be cake. Or is that pie.

Clark and Michael, is a great short show made by Michael Cera and Clark Duke trying to get their TV show idea off the ground. It's awesome and hilarious. :)