Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratatouille

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • WALL-E

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
I was thinking about this one the other day. Every time I would come up with an answer, another Pixar movie would come to mind and replace it. At the moment, it's Finding Nemo. But I haven't seen Ratatouille or WALL-E yet.

Here's a list to choose from. Could you make a poll, mods?

Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Toy Story 2
Monster's Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatoulle
WALL-E

Haven't seen Cars, Ratatoulle or WALL-E.

I enjoyed Toy Story 1 & 2, though 2 more so. Though there is something I don't like as much about these movies. I don't like the visual look of everything as much as the other movies. I guess it might be the look they were trying to achieve due to the nature of the characters (they are animated inanimate objects).

A Bug's Life has a lot of sentimental value for me, as I originally saw it at the cinema as a kid with a large group of cousins and siblings who I was close with at the time. I like the visual look of this one the most. It has an organic, soft feel to it, which I like.

Finding Nemo had some great visuals, and the added novelty that it featured the harbour of my home city very heavily (Sydney Harbour).

I think overall I enjoyed the humour and general feel of Monster's Inc the most (so that will get my vote when the poll appears).

A general comment on Pixar. I think they have a great sense of humour, and have done an excellent job of appealing to both younger and older audiences. I basically grew up and went through puberty with these movies there the whole time. Obviously I appreciated different aspects of the movies as I grew older.

i voted for toy story 2 although i though long and hard between that and monsters inc.

cutest thing ever:

boo2.jpg

alasdair

I went with Monsters Inc. Although it was tough to decide between that and A Bug's Life. I always laugh SO hard when I watch A Bug's Life haha.

Great poll idea by the way!!

tough call

but i can't vote until i see wall-e and that doesn't come out here till sept :X

As much as i hate saying it it would have to be a Bugs Life
And i like quite a few of the others, even thought im not a film person 8)

Cars, Toy Story we have to wait till 2011 for car story 2 crap.
not to change subject not a pixar film but disney, The Lion King I loved that movie..the circle of life

I voted Incredibles with Toy Story coming in at a close second.

monsters inc, but it was tough choosing between that and finding nemo. and cars is a very close 3rd.

^just because it is animated with a computer, it doesn't mean it's pixar.

I voted for the incredibles but then i'm torn with ratatouille, monster's inc and finding nemo. they're all superb.
when monster's inc came out, the little girl resembled a toddler version of the south african girl i was with at the time, therefore she was cuter than ever.