Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills- 2008

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Perth Pills - Feb 08 - The music is our future

Heres a couple of pills I've reagent tested in the last week or two, aint eaten any myself so user reports are more than welcome. If theres interest I'll chase up photo's to go with the reports.

Red Star

Colour - Red with speckles
Logo - imprint of a 5 point star
Shape - round
Score - no
Shape - slightly domed on the logo side
Dimensions - 8mm x 4mm
Reagent Test - marquis change to deep purple

Blue Star

Colour - Blue with white speckles
Logo - Raised 8 pointed star or sun shape with a cross on top?
Shape - round
Score - no
Shape - slightly domed on both sides
Dimensions - 8mm x 5mm

Yellow Smiley

Colour - Yellow
Logo - Smiley Face
Shape - round
Score - no
Shape - small bevel on both sides
Dimensions - 8mm x 4mm

Jolly Rogers

Colour - Off white to slight yellow
Logo - Skull & Cross one side, VGR100 on back
Shape - round
Score - no
Dimensions - 8mm x 4mm

Blue Mitsi

Colour - Speckled Blue
Logo - Three triangles
Shape - round
Score - yes
Dimensions - 8mm x 3mm

Green Apple

Colour - Light Green
Logo - Raised Apple
Shape - round
Score - no
Dimensions - 8mm x 3mm

White 200

Colour - Speckled white
Logo - 200
Shape - round
Score - yes
Dimensions - 8mm x 3mm

There are two batches of those Jolley Rodgers going around, one with and one without the VGR100 imprint.

Reports have been of pills that are MDxx high.

Red X5

Red X5

Logo: X5 (indented)
Colour: Red with a few pale blotches
Shape: round
Height: 5 mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: hard and smooth
Edges: bottom side sharp, 90 degree bevel on top side
Taste: very bitter

Look the same as these except mine are red:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php...y_pill&id=9401

According to a post on PillReports these are strong, very speedy and have harsh comedown.

Fry-d- said:
Yellow Smiley

Colour - Yellow
Logo - Smiley Face
Shape - round
Score - no
Dimensions - 8mm x 4mm

I think there is at least 3 batches of yellow smileys.

I had 3 pale yellow smileys on new years, felt like medium-high mdxx + a little amphetamine. Overall a good pill 7.5/10.

There are also darker yellow ones and a new batch of light yellow ones going around. According too PR the light yellow ones sound weaker than the ones I had.

Yellow/Gold Playboys

Logo: Playboy (shallow indent, hard to make out)
Color: Light Yellow
Height: 3mm
Width: 8mm
Texture: smooth + firm
Edges: beveled both sides
Score: no
Taste: very bitter

I heard 2nd hand reports that these are extremely good. Not that that means much :p

Anyone have any experience with these?

Last edited:
White Crowns

Logo: 3 point crown
Colour: beige / white
Height: 4 mm
Width: 9 mm
Texture: smooth with a little bit of a fine powder chalkey texture
Edges: bevel on both sides

I have not had these personally however my mates all felt loved up and sociable on them and rate thier stength as being average or slightly above.

Photo on PR:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9759

Beige Elephants

Logo: elephant
Colour: beige with brown speckles
Height: 4 mm
Width: 9 mm
Texture: hard/smooth, very solid pill
Edges: beveled
Score on back

I had 2 of these last weekend. They took ages to kick in, abut 1 and a half hours. I'm thinking this might be due to the very hard press.

Gave decent jaw chenching, eye wobbles, felt loved up, slept real easy afterward. A lot of people I know really loved these but I thought they could've been stronger. Solid medium dose clean feeling pill.

PR link:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9318

Just thought i would create a thread to see what pills around perth at the moment and if there are any warnings about dodgy or top notch pills

Remember to stick to the forum guidelines...

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent:
Mandelin Reagent:

Also a rating and suspected contents =D

Merged new thread with the current Perth pills thread.

Feel free to post here. :)

A few quantitative results have been communicated to me in recent times:

Pink Nikes: 60mg MDMA

Yellow doves: 63mg MDMA (these were everywhere a while back)

Yellow playboys: 35mg MDMA (give these a miss, but who knows if they are the same to which Morrisey refers)

Jolly Rogers: ~ 85mg MDMA (cannot recall exactly)

Grey vikings: 55mg MDMA, 4mg MDA

Green apple: 120mg MDMA and 12mg methylamphetamine (this is the first pill in more than a year, perhaps even 2 years, that had greater than 100mg, which I have been told about)

Don't bother asking for a reference, just accept that this is reliable info which has been passed on. Of course it is impossible to know whether the same pill you have is the same pill as one of these tests relate to. We are talking relatively recent times so chances are it is perhaps the same, but you can never know for sure.

White Bacardis are great. Better than the yellow smileys. Classic MDMA feelings, with a moderately strong dose, particularly when considered against what passes for MDMA pills these days. I would guess around 80mg give or take, given the result for the Rogers which were also very good.

White/Beige
Bacardi bat logo (there are also Armanis, which seems to be identical)
Bevel
No score
7mm x 4mm
Slight smell characteristic of impure MDXX - I say this because it is not MDMA you are smelling but the chemicals used to manufacture it
Very bitter taste
Test very fast to dark purple/black with Marquis and Mandelin, and Blue with Simons.
Well pressed

Last edited:
Biscuit said:
A few quantitative results have been communicated to me in recent times:

Pink Nikes: 60mg MDMA

Yellow doves: 63mg MDMA (these were everywhere a while back)

Yellow playboys: 35mg MDMA (give these a miss, but who knows if they are the same to which Morrisey refers)

Jolly Rogers: ~ 85mg MDMA (cannot recall exactly)

Grey vikings: 55mg MDMA, 4mg MDA

Green apple: 120mg MDMA and 12mg methylamphetamine (this is the first pill in more than a year, perhaps even 2 years, that had greater than 100mg, which I have been told about)

hmm thats weird... check it the report on pillreports about the apples
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9938

good work biscuit keep the results like this coming (with the quantity of mdma etc)

can i ask what were the adulterants in the other pills were. like was there one that was present in each? just curious because ppl have been sayin that theres more meth in pills these days.:p

Biscuit said:

Yeh they would be, got them from different source than usual, was told they were the goods, but most people rated them mdxx low, 1 guy did like them tho. I haven't had them myself.

^ hmm thats weird... check it the report on pillreports about the apples
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php...y_pill&id=9938

That is precisely the point. You cannot be sure that you have consumed the same pills to which the tests relate. That post is recent and is definitely not the pill the test refers to. I also had green apples a while back, perhaps 10 months or so, and there is no way those ones contained 120mg of MDMA. (saying that, the 10mg of meth would dampen the effects somewhat, god knows why they bother putting it in.)

The problem with results like these, are that they are several months behind the times for reasons which should be obvious. So when particular pills are properly analysed and the results obtained, the particularl pills may be long gone from the actual drug market. It is really only useful in analysing trends etc, unless you are lucky enough to have saved certain types yourself, or a particular type has hung around for a long time.

Deliberately added adulterants thought to be commonly found in pills is a complete myth. The vast majority of pills sold as ecstasy contain only MDMA and nothing else. Methylamphetamine is a relatively common adulterant but it still remains rare and is generally in small doses when it is in there. The presence of all common illicit drugs is always noted, in addition to more exotic drugs such as 2-CB, piperazines, all differnt types of MDXX, LSD, you name it. Those that claim that perhaps the chemists do not test for small amounts of less common "adulterants" and only focus on the main ingredient, do not know what they are talking about.

^^^

Spongebrain, would you be able to edit your post to include the following information,

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent:
Mandelin Reagent:

Full details are needed when requesting info, otherwise I'll unapprove your post and you can pm myself or one of the other mods when you have the info :)

Thanks.

Biscuit said:

No wonder.. had these a few months back.. did little to nothing for me. Now i know why lol.

As for those green hearts, had a white heart earlier this month.. was told it was the same as the green's.. it was pretty strong. But i don't have any figures to back it up, just what i experienced.

malakaix said:
No wonder.. had these a few months back.. did little to nothing for me. Now i know why lol.

As for those green hearts, had a white heart earlier this month.. was told it was the same as the green's.. it was pretty strong. But i don't have any figures to back it up, just what i experienced.
Cheers, I haven't seen them yet but my mate told me they are round and green with a heart logo pressed into them. By all accounts they are pretty good, but I was just wondering if anybody on here had any of them.:)

ill definetly vouch for for the White Bacardis, had a great night on them

Beige V is MDxx and (meth)amp, not much speed though. Not as strong as the bacardi.

There seems to be pills going around with the armani symbol on them, which are identical in every way to the bacardis apart from the press. Identical size, shape color, texture, beveling ect. Any one know if these are the same batch as the bacardi's? And if so, are these the same ones Biscuit was talking about earlier?

armani symbol:
brand.gif

Also does anyone know what the name of this symbol is?
chanel-logo.gif

There have been some pills doing the rounds in perth with this symbol on them recently, and I'm trying to identify them so i can search them on pillreports.com