• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

how is it with mixing opana and oxycodone?

edit: in low doses of course

I have wondered this as well.
I don't like to nod hard, so 15-20 mg OC is good for me...

I kind of want to try 1-2mg Opana + 7-10mg OC, and see how it feels.

The problem is how strong Opana is, combined with the OC, could potentiate each other to dangerous levels.

IV Opana (OxyMorphone) IR, Hints Please...

Hey recently I've been shooting opana, w/ some decent results, though I feel I could be doing better.

Here's what I've been doing...

Crush up to two pills and put them in a spoon. Fill syringe w/ warm/hot water and spray it on powder

Drop filter into mix and stir.

Suck up solution into my rig, this usually takes a while, and I worry I'm not getting it all in there. By the time I'm ready to shoot I often suck in a little extra water so it's not so thick.

How could I improve my technique here? Thanks, I know there's a lot I could be doing better and hope to hear from the experts here.

There is an opana megathread maybe you'll get better tips there as not everyone has done opana so they don't know what's in them etc.

Hey recently I've been shooting opana, w/ some decent results, though I feel I could be doing better.

Here's what I've been doing...

Crush up to two pills and put them in a spoon. Fill syringe w/ warm/hot water and spray it on powder

Drop filter into mix and stir.

Suck up solution into my rig, this usually takes a while, and I worry I'm not getting it all in there. By the time I'm ready to shoot I often suck in a little extra water so it's not so thick.

How could I improve my technique here? Thanks, I know there's a lot I could be doing better and hope to hear from the experts here.

I have IV'd Opana as well. What mg are you doing? I did 2 of the 5mg and even though it is strong, it wasn't that euphoric. I find snorting them to be the best ROA. I would suggest maybe IV'ing 1 or 2 and snorting one as well. I by far prefer Dilaudid above all, but that's just my opinion.

I have IV'd Opana as well. What mg are you doing? I did 2 of the 5mg and even though it is strong, it wasn't that euphoric. I find snorting them to be the best ROA. I would suggest maybe IV'ing 1 or 2 and snorting one as well. I by far prefer Dilaudid above all, but that's just my opinion.

Been banging the 5mg IRs.

I get a good, smooth rush, but w/ snorting things last longer, I feel though there should be a way of mixing the shot more effectively, most of my searches for IVing Opana seem to be centered around ERs.

Ok... I have read as much of this thread as i could. Tomorrow my boy is hookin it up with some 40mg Opanas. It takes about 40MG of oxy to get me feelin groovy. From the first 7 pages i have read so many damn conflicting conversions...stating 10 mg = 40mg of oxy to 10mg an 80mg of oxy.

Can someone please give some advice on a good doseage? What should i start with? I will be eating a big mac before (read fatty food increases BA).

Any help PLEASE! dont want to take too much....just a general consensus on what 40mg of opan ER is comparable to oxy.

You can't bang opana er so you're going to get a significantly less effect compared to oxycontin because of oxymorphones low BA oral and nasal. If you've got even a slight tolerance to opiates then snorting [snip - extremely bad advice - leftwing]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've got even a slight tolerance to opiates then snorting 40mg opana er at once is fine. You won't OD or nothing..

I'd have to disagree...most of the sources I've read say that oxymorphone is 5-10 times as strong as morphine (IV). So 40 mg oxymorphone at once would be at least the equivalent to 200 mg morphine, which is alot, even for someone with a slight tolerance. Depending on your tolerance you may want to just start with 10-20 mg of Opana.

Hello everyone, longtime lurker here. I have a chance today to get Opana ER 40's and was wondering if anyone here has tried this stuff out yet. Can you rail this stuff out or can you only bang it or what.

rail it, no question about it. crush it and go to town - just know that you are going to be physically hooked on this within weeks. and railing it will cause the medicine to be processed out of your body within 5-6 hours, and you will (without question) be left with the shi--iest feeling of your life - of course, then you just do more

Ok... I have read as much of this thread as i could. Tomorrow my boy is hookin it up with some 40mg Opanas. It takes about 40MG of oxy to get me feelin groovy. From the first 7 pages i have read so many damn conflicting conversions...stating 10 mg = 40mg of oxy to 10mg an 80mg of oxy.

Can someone please give some advice on a good doseage? What should i start with? I will be eating a big mac before (read fatty food increases BA).

Any help PLEASE! dont want to take too much....just a general consensus on what 40mg of opan ER is comparable to oxy.

Quarter it, then see how you feel - i take 30mg 3x daily and usually half them (only to conserve them, because i would do much more if i had an unlimited supply) - 10mg is a good place to start. trust me, you'll be upping your dose very soon. and, if you think DTs from OC is bad, just you wait until you run out of Opana.....you are going to feel like SHIT

I have a question about the Time Release coating on the 20mg ER's, more or less I sucked on the pill and got off all the green ish blue coloring with my fingers. Is there another coating I need to remove before insufflation or what? I've heard some people say the color coating is all you need to remove, while others say there's another coating under it.

^^^^^^^^^^^
We have this thread because it answers questions, just like the one you just asked :)
If you would have just flipped this thread back a page or two you would have found your answer in a second, there is a nice tutorial 2 pages back with everything you want to know, its a nice sized post so you'll see it, be safe, follow the instructions and have fun!

-TheMatador

I just had a quick question regarding Opana ER vs Opana IR. I've tried searching for the answer, but either it hasn't really been discussed(probably because the answer is quite obvious; I'm really just looking for confirmation, I guess) or I just haven't been using the right search key words.

Anyway, I've been taking Opana IR for a while, around 20mg at a time. Ran out of those buy came across some Opana ER. I chewed up 20mg worth and it did alright for me, but got me wondering: Does an Opana IR 10mg pill and an Opana ER 10mg pill both have the same amount in them?

Dumb question, I know, but here me out: The ER is supposed to stay in your system for a while, right? Well, it just seems that 10mg in your system, dished out slowly isn't good for anything where as a dose of 10mg IRs that go into effect immediately would be. I was just wondering if the ERs had an extra kick to them as they dissolve much slower.

I'm going to guess that an Opana ER 10mg pill has the exact same amount in it that an Opana IR 10mg pill does, but I just wanted a second opinion on the matter. From what I'm reading, chewing an ER turns it, almost, in to an IR..but adds a little gel in there, correct?

Sorry for the dumb question. :(

DM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes, a 10mg OpanaER tablet has 10mg of oxymorphone, and a 10mg OpanaIR tablet has 10mg of oxymorphone.......
OpanaIR releases all 10mg of oxymorphone instantly and OpanaER releases the dose over a 12 hour period

Thanks man, I appreciate the confirmation. Sorry for the dumb question. I really can't hang with most of ya'll, I'm more of the super-cautious ab/user and just sort of chew'em up. I still get quite a bit off of them when doing that, so I'm not sure if my tolerance isn't quite what most people's is or what.

I usually stick with vicodin(my personal favorite), but having run into a large supply of Opana IR I was really getting in to that. Once it ran out all that was left was Opana ER and that stuff sort of scared me. After reading that you can just simply chew them up to get around the time release thing, I just couldn't believe it. How could they be so dumb, you know? Just sounded too good to be true.

Well, that leaves me with quite a bit of Opana ER, which had just been laying around as I didn't want to deal with it. It's like finding a bunch of rocks and then cleaning them off to find that they're actually gold. ;)

One question though, if I could: Back when I was cruising on Opana IR I would take 20mg at a time(orally, I eat all this stuff) about two times a day(40mg total)..sometimes 3 times a day(60mg). Now that I'm taking Opana ER, is this still relatively safe? I mean, I chew the stuff up pretty well but you know how that goes, it can't get it all which leads me to believe some of it makes it to my stomach in the Timex attached. Theoretically this could add to the next dose of 20mg, making it, let's say 22mg(or somewhere around there). I guess what I'm worried about is queuing the stuff up in my stomach and getting too much. Is that anything to worry about at my current dosages?

Again, I know this must seem like such child's play to ya'll, but I really do appreciate you guys' input. :)

DM

If you take the same amount of OpanaER as you were taking OpanaIR you will be fine and wont have to worry about taking too much

i cant stand people saying snorting opana isnt doing the trick either thy are snorting it right down thier throat which i have done and know its nothing diffrent from low oral bio around 10%
that means you r actually getting anround for mg throughout a 12 hour period as opposed to ABOUT 20mg almost immediatly. its really just a matter of people being unsafe and they dont research the chemical they put into to their bodies before before doing so.personally i obsess over researching drugs and how too potentiate especially these wonderful opanas . 1mg iv is equal to 5 mg diamorphine AKA HEROIN a simlpy amazing pharm.absolutly my favorite