Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite Sopranos Episode

Is that the one where they are out in the woods?

I can't remember.

I just started re-watching the series from the start. I forgot how great it was.

Yeah, it's the one from the woods. :) The back and forth between Paulie and Christopher is priceless.

Tony:He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?
Paulie: I hear you. You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.
Christopher: His apartment looked like shit.

Christopher: Russians, they're not all bad.
Paulie: How about the Cuban Missile Crisis? Cocksuckers moved nuclear warheads into Cuba, pointed them right at us.
Christopher: That was real? I saw that movie. I thought it was bullshit.

Last edited:
Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood, the opening of season three. The way they show the FBI trying to get a wire in Tony's house, mixing the Police and gangster big band style music, all the weird stuff with Patsy, the Polish housekeeper fighting with her husband... altogether a great episode.

It's fresh in my mind because its on On Demand right now. Maybe I'd think differently at another time.

As long as it doesn't come from season five it could be a candidate.

:) i'm not reading any of the responses in this thread until like one year from now. i just started watching the first season a few weeks ago; never saw a single episode before that. it'll be fun to get to watch the entire series with no breaks. so i guess i'll bump this thread in around 2009 and give my answer then. bi bi for now!!!

for me it's also the pine barrens episode - did you know it was directed by steve buscemi?

close ties for second are the episode immediately following that one - 'amour fou' i think it was called.

finally, the episode where the adriana situation is resolved was also amazing.

worst episode ever: johnny cakes...

alasdair

vibr8tor said:
:) i'm not reading any of the responses in this thread until like one year from now. i just started watching the first season a few weeks ago; never saw a single episode before that. it'll be fun to get to watch the entire series with no breaks. so i guess i'll bump this thread in around 2009 and give my answer then. bi bi for now!!!

Yeah, I did that too back while the final season was showing on HBO. It took a lot of devotion but I caught up so I could watch the finale when it aired. Have fun girlie. :D

Hard to give a single episode because so many of them blur together. Probably the one where Ralphie kills the stripper girlfriend.

Worst episode: any of them involving a Tony having an extended dream sequence

I really liked the series of episodes in the second last series where Tony was in the coma and dreaming that he lived a different life

Probably not the greatest episode, but it was a refreshing change

definitely pine barrens

but i'd like to watch em all again and decide again

Whoever did this and Pine Barrens are my favorites. It was absolutely brutal how Ralph met his end.

A close 3rd is Kennedy and Heidi with the car accident timed with Comfortably Numb. :)

Yeah, "Commendatores" was fuckin' sweet! Paulie is the total Ugly American, afraid to use the toilets in Italy! :D

And that was when Chrissy first tasted the sweet lady H.....

I like the episode where they try to get some Jew to divorce his wife, and when he refuses, they threaten to cut his dick off. Ah yea, quality television.

Huh, nice bump. :)

I just bought the entire box set as I'd watched most of them sans a few seasons. Probably towards the end, but I have no idea. I'm currently on season two, so I don't wanna comment yet. I've just finished watching the episode with Alicia Witt and Janeane Garofalo. T'was pretty good.

"Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me back in"

=D