Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the official bluelight trading post thread

muzby

Bluelighter
WELCOME TO THE BLUELIGHT TRADING POST!!!

sick of hanging onto that car, tennis racket, girlfriend or cd's that you just dont use anymore??
sell it in the bluelight trading post! the only thread guaranteed to be read by ppl like u!!

******* Edit: Pleo's Bit *******

Excelent thread!!! I'd really like this to work, so I've expanded at length on what should be in each post... Here's what I just posted a second ago, but I think it's better in the first post...
I'd prefer if it was a rule that there are to be no phone numbers posted - this is a drug site after all, and it's not like you people don't have an email address... make sure though that if you email isn't listed in your profile that you specify some means of online contact...

Right, now - the procedure...

If you are selling something, make the first line of your post in CAPITAL LETTERS read "FOR SALE"...

If you are seeking something, make the first line of your post in CAPITAL LETTERS read "WANTED"...

Then, following this heading list the ITEM, the PRICE, the CITY, and your ONLINE CONTACT DETAILS

If you were selling an item and you sell it, please edit your original post and change the "for sale" bit to read "ITEM SOLD"... Similarly, if you are after an item and someone sells it to you then edit the "wanted" bit to read "ITEM OBTAINED" - alternatively, you can just delete your post...

There's no need to clog up the thread with any posts other than the two types specified above - if an item says it's for sale then it still is... if it says it's sold then it's gone. Don't post again later on saying it's gone, people might not see it and you'll keep getting emails...

Any posts not in the above form may be edited or deleted at the discretion of the mods...

This thread should also be used to sell tickets to events, and will therefore reduce the number of individual threads we have at the moment used to sell tickets, keeping the place a lot less cluttered... :)

For TICKETS or other event related material, be sure to post in the thread for that event in the events forum too.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO SELL OR OBTAIN ILLEGAL, SEMI-ILLEGAL, OR LEGAL DRUGS IS STRICTLY AGAINST BLUELIGHT POLICY AND WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATLY, AND THE USER SUBJECT TO BEING BANNED FROM THE SITE... USING THIS THREAD TO CONDUCT DRUG DEALS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Once again, cheers to muzby for an excellent idea! :D
happy selling ppl's!
[ 31 May 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is a long shot, but I'm going to go and ask anyway.

I make jewellery and have also just started branching out into accessories as well and need all the beads and materials that I can get. The problem with this of course is that everything here is so goddamned expensive and I'd like some different stuff as well.

Anyway if anyone has material scraps, ribbons, lace, leather scraps or nice beads (no kandy beads, sorry Leecie!) then please please let me know what you have and I'll talk to you about it from there. Photos of the stuff would be much appreciated as I like to know what I'm buying and get ideas of what to do with the stuff. :)

Cheers. :)

EDIT: I'll also think about buying wool, but only if it's unique, none of that shit that sells at K-Mart thanks!

Hey everyone if anyone has any broken mobile phones that they havent bothered to get repaired or whatever let me know whats wrong with it model number ect. and ill get back to you with a price. thanks.

Just a reminder guys: if you could edit posts once they've been sold/no longer relevant. Just edit it to say sold or similar, then we can move it out of the thread.

My old cans: Beyerdynamic DT531's.

I'd probably want ~100 odd, more if you want me to replace the velour ear pads.

1871916.jpg

stats:
dynamic, open, circumaural phones
freq response 10Hz-30000Hz
Nominal Impedance 250ohm
nominal SPL 95dB
THD sub .2%
100mW @ 115dB SPL
~5V at 250ohm

You'll probably want some sort of amplification if you want them.

They are being replaced by
dt880.jpg

:drool

FOR SALE

selling my limited edition 12" AGNOSTIC FRONT - "the best of" picture disk - hand numbered 375 / 500 - perfect condition.
if your interested, msg me your best offer.

dsc05831hw9.jpg

dsc05835xn5.jpg

Books!

*Ben Elton - Blind Faith
*Richard Flanagan - The Unknown Terrorist
Paul Theroux - My Other Life

*These ones are all brand new and pretty much in perfect condition, I'm the only one who's read them.

The other one I got second hand (paid $10) but it's still in reasonable condition.

All $5 each + postage.

Or, if you have something you're looking to get rid of, hit me up and maybe we can trade :)

Last edited:
FOR SALE - BOOKS

Fiction:
Island/Quake - Richard Laymon (Collection Volume 11).
Judge & Jury - Andrew Gross.
Smoked - Patrick Quinlan.
Red Ball - John Gideon.
The Conspiracy Club - Jonathan Kellerman.
Prey - Michael Crichton.
God Is A Bullet - Boston Teran.
Underground - Andrew McGahan.
Captain Alatriste - Arturo Perez-Reverte.
Break No Bones - Kathy Reichs.

Non Fiction:
Anarchism - Daniel Guerin.
Chomsky On Anarchism - Noam Chomsky.*
Dead Ends - Michael Reynolds.
Feeling Good - David D. Burns, M.D.
Cannibal - Daniel Korn, etc.
The Carpet Wars - Christopher Kremmer.
Only in New York - Caroline Overington.
Wikinomics - Don Tapscott/Anthony D. Williams.*
McDonald's: Behind the Arches - John F. Love.
Tommyland - Tommy Lee w/ Anthony Bozza.*
The Dirt - Motley Crue w/ Neil Strauss.*
Killing Pablo - Mark Bowden. (SOLD)
Do What Thou Wilt - Lawrence Sutin.
Green Day - Ben Myers.

All books $5 unless marked with astericks*. Those titles are $10. P&P on all titles.

Please PM me if you are interested in buying/swapping or wanting to know the condition of a particular title.

DrS

Last edited:
I'm selling a whole load of women's clothes [mainly sizes 6-10] - some new, some used. All great quality and very good condition unless stated as brand new and never been worn. Auctions starting at .99c.
Check it out here and buy my stuff, perlease! =D<3

/Waits for Klue to EBay stalk her..

Last edited:
Read the comments;

Seller: poppet-chops ( 8327) 13-Oct-05 22:51
BEWARE - BUYER LEFT ME BAD F/B WHEN THEY SUPPLIED ME WITH WRONG ADDRESS DETAILS!
Reply by silvastarlite (21-Oct-05 13:06):
Left NEUTRAL feedback. Address different in PP+EBay, would assume EBay ad. used.

I also have flawless feedback for the past 3 years. :\

Well yes - i would imagine coming up with new ideas would be the way to go since everything is being sold and has been done already. If you have any new ideas let me know aiight ;)

I auctioned myself off on there

made friggin heaps

something to keep in mind :D

Heh, people have done that shit man. Hell, there was a dude that even auctioned his life! And i think it got up to thousands as well. He made a documentary on the whole ordeal.

1973 VW Type 3 Fastback Convertible for sale.

See the ad at www.aussieveedubbers.com.au

http://forums.aussieveedubbers.com/viewtopic.php?tid=67686&page=1#pid633725

Here's the post:

Hi,

I have just inherited my family car - a 1973 Type 3 Fastback that was converted about 20 years ago. It's been sitting undercover for the past 6 years, and hasn't been started. Maggie (the car) needs a lot of work, but has all original badges, etc.

She's a fantastic car, and i really want to see her go to a good home - to someone that would like a project to bring her back to to life. The car is situated in Brisbane.

I have all the documentation for her, including modification certificates and photos. I will take photos to upload tomorrow morning, but if you are interested to know more, or have questions, please contact me via email or PM.

Thanks

IMG_122233.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ do you need to be a member? i cant see...

(not looking to buy, just being a nosey f**ker..