Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cyclopentamine in Australia?

C_Tripper

Bluelighter
In a similar vein to my last thread in search of a legal stimulant that's not caffine, whats the legal situation regarding Cyclopentamine in Australia?

[Mods, if I can't ask the following question, please remove]
What brand names can it be found under?

Thanks!

Very interesting. I wonder if it has a dopamine releasing effect like meth...basically if it makes you feel really good as well as energized if you know what I mean?

Just did some research. Apparently its similar in action to ephedrine. So not really what I would be after.

If you were after an alt to caffeine, it might be what you're after though?

I'd be careful, cylcopentamine is known for it's vasoconstricting properties, so if you're affected by such drugs, or are predisposed with a cardiovascular related condition, this drug should be avoided. It has been mentioned that high doses produce a methamphetamine like response, but care should be exercised in relation to the above mentioned properties.

From looking at MIMs, cyclopentamine is not sold at Aus pharmacies.

Some excellent info so far guys :)

phase_dancer seems to be right as well, can't find it anywhere in Australia over-the-counter as such. However, I wonder what it's legality is like over here? Of course, if it's legal it should be a simple matter to import it straight from the UK (where I know it is used in various medicines)?

Co-Pyronil is a brand name, apparently over-the-counter Cyclopentamine containing drug, however it seems as though it's status might be "discontinued". I'll continue looking.

Last edited:
I looked up Co-Pyronil and it looks like all that is sold under that name now is chlorpheniramine + pseudoephedrine/phenylephrine.