Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Xavier: Renegade Angel

I tried to like that show, I really did; but it just makes my brain hurt. And they say extacy puts holes in your brain...

sometimes i long for the days of adult swim with harvey birdman, sealab, space ghost, etc.

IMHO this shit is for the birds.

JerryBlunted said:
sometimes i long for the days of adult swim with harvey birdman, sealab, space ghost, etc.

IMHO this shit is for the birds.

yep, where did it all go so wrong??

it didn't ALL go wrong because we still have the boondocks. but sometimes i think they just give a bunch of stoned kids three hundred dollars and a computer and tell them to go nuts. if you throw a bucket of shit against a wall SOMETHING ought to stick, right?

Adult Swim fucking sucks now with this these new shoes like Xavier, fucking Tim and Eric, and the average at best anime blocks they got going.

yea not really the best show on AS...as we all know tim and eric awesome shot great job is the best show on adult swim lol...

without futurama reruns i can only really say i'm into boondocks on adult swim. and though season two was good, it wasnt as good as season one. i miss the newspaper strip too.

ah, it sucks to get old.

^are you talking about the makkies comic strip done by tony millionaire? i think they just called it the drinky crow show on AS.

the boondocks is a good show tho i would have to agree the 1st season was the best.

I guess we still have Ghost in the Shell and The Venture brothers too, but thats still bad compared to what it used to be:(

medicine cabinet said:
^are you talking about the makkies comic strip done by tony millionaire? i think they just called it the drinky crow show on AS.

the boondocks is a good show tho i would have to agree the 1st season was the best.

the boondocks was a comic strip before a cartoon. the same guy who created/wrote/drew it oversees the cartoon and it remains relatively faithful to the strip. read some of the old ones and prepare to laugh your ass off.

I Fucking Love This Show.

The writing is absolutely amazing. Yeah he's disgusting as fuck, but the exchanges he has with other characters makes me actually LOL.

JerryBlunted said:
the boondocks was a comic strip before a cartoon. the same guy who created/wrote/drew it oversees the cartoon and it remains relatively faithful to the strip. read some of the old ones and prepare to laugh your ass off.

ah yeah, i knew that. i must have misread your post. for some reaosn i thought you had said somethign about drinky crow...who knows, i was probably high

bromance said:
I Fucking Love This Show.

The writing is absolutely amazing. Yeah he's disgusting as fuck, but the exchanges he has with other characters makes me actually LOL.

Thank you!!!! I like this show too....it's disturbingly interesting and I love it! %)