• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Kenny Vs Spenny

Schnitzalted

Bluelighter
Anyone else think this show is hilarious? I'm not sure the current status of the show...can't see it going on for another season because of it's nature...Spenny knows Kenny is going to fuck with him so bad. One of the highlights is the episode "Who Can Wear A Dead Octopus The Longest". Kenny actually slips Spenny 4 hits of ACID and fucks with him really badly. Funny as hell to watch, though it must have been torture at some points for Spenny. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Here is the episode on youtube:

Who Can Wear A Dead Octopus The Longest (1 of 3)
Who Can Wear A Dead Octopus The Longest (2 of 3)
Who Can Wear A Dead Octopus The Longest (3 of 3)

I only saw the one where they wanted to see who could drink the most beer. Kenny was drinking non-alcoholic beer and still lost by like 20 beers. It's a funny idea, but the dudes aren't that funny and that ruins the show.

I dont like the show. Not funny and I could whuppp the asses of both dudes in every competition, hands down. Put me on the show and Ill call it "TALLY kills 2 douchebags with a baseball bat." because Ill beat 'em in their competitions then Ill kill em for real for sucking.

Profoundly stupid, I really hope it is cancelled soon...

The show is quite hilarious.

I'd also recommend "Who can be the coolest?" and "Who can drink the most beer?".