Votes: 1 7.7%
  • [IMG]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/IMG]

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

douche_mcflappin

Bluelighter
Debut Christmas day, Went and saw the film yesterday and it never ceases to amaze me. Can someone add a poll? They added the Predalien that came out the predator in the end of AVP. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but this one was greusome, alot of casualties, even children

Predalien_3.JPG

Good thing is they didn't go to deep into some lame ass backstory, more blood, more fighting, more everything. It was insane

Also saw trailers of a new HELLBOY !!

Last edited:
^sweet cant wait to see it, my friend attempted to see it last night but it was sold out

i like how in this one they are actually in an area where there are more people

more people = more fighting and blood = awesomeness

there is this website i go to before i go see movies and the person that reviews the movies is pretty much right on the money......

in a nutshell i have seen shitty reviews for the movie so im not sure if im going to see it anymore

This movie was absolute garbage. No plot in sight. Most of the scenes were so dark,you couldn't tell what the fuck was going on. They had about 50 scenes of aliens popping up from behind,beside,in front of people,I kept expecting them to say,"Peek-a-boo!" What few scenes they showed in the daytime,for some reason they showed the chest-bursting aliens. In the dark,covered in slime,they look creepy. In the light,they look like a crawling turd from some Sci-Fi channel movie of the week.
There were so many human characters,that it was impossible to keep up with who they were or give a fuck when they died. Giving the queen alien dreadlocks:bad idea! Yea,let's make the two even MORE impossible to differentiate from.
I was looking at my watch every ten minutes,debating on whether or not to leave. But my gf and her son were in another theater watching Waterbuscuit,or whatever the hell it's called,so I had to suffer though it.
I mean,I wasn't expecting to be blown away by the acting or plot,I just wanted to have mindless fun for an hour and a half. This was about as fun as watching my gf's six year old while she goes out with her girlfriend drinking. If I could give this movie no stars,I would.

^word, fuck wasting my money on that than, ill wait for HBO or something lol

haha waterbuscuit

WOW Frank! I take it you have never read the Aliens Vs Predator comics or seen all of the aliens or predator movies. If you have then you will know that most of all of the scenes are dark or it's raining even in most of the comic books. I agree though that the dreadlocks on the predalien were terrible though.

I saw it opening night. It was alright as far as gorefests go, but I expected the Predalien to have a higher profile. Also, I like how everyone was remorselessly killed. I totally thought the girl would make it, and did not see her death coming.

5-HT2 said:
I saw it opening night. It was alright as far as gorefests go, but I expected the Predalien to have a higher profile. Also, I like how everyone was remorselessly killed. I totally thought the girl would make it, and did not see her death coming.
I didn't even give a shit. To tell you the truth,I didn't even realize who she was until about 10 seconds after she was dead. By then,my give-a-shitometer had bottomed down to zero.

i have higher hopes for this one than the last AVP movie. God that sucked. All of the Alien movies were R rated, all of the Predator movies with R rated, how the hell when these 2 violent ass creatures meet and battle does it become this toned down, lame ass PG-13 flick.

douche_mcflappin said:
WOW Frank! I take it you have never read the Aliens Vs Predator comics or seen all of the aliens or predator movies. If you have then you will know that most of all of the scenes are dark or it's raining even in most of the comic books. I agree though that the dreadlocks on the predalien were terrible though.
No. I've never read the AvP comics. If this movie was anything like the comic books,then I have no idea why anyone would have read that shit. I'm still trying to purge my senses from that movie. It was like watching Whoopi Goldberg and her clone getting it on! Fuck this movie in its stupid ass!:! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :!

^^ I wish you would stop trying to prove your point, this is not a dick size thread, You either like it or you don't. I started the thread so I obviously liked it. If you want to critique the movie go ahead. You know how to do that right? Let me start.

The jokes were terrible throughout the movie, but people were still laughing at them, are we that conditioned that much to laugh at stupid jokes??

I enjoyed it more than the last AVP movie however they didnt really bring anything new to the table in this one.
I went to it expecting to see Aliens and Predators fighting and killing each other and everyone around them that's exactly what I got

douche_mcflappin said:
^^ I wish you would stop trying to prove your point, this is not a dick size thread, You either like it or you don't. I started the thread so I obviously liked it. If you want to critique the movie go ahead. You know how to do that right? Let me start.

The jokes were terrible throughout the movie, but people were still laughing at them, are we that conditioned that much to laugh at stupid jokes??
OK. Tell me what YOU liked about it,then. And what jokes? I must have missed the jokes.

The Mexican said:
I enjoyed it more than the last AVP movie however they didnt really bring anything new to the table in this one.
I went to it expecting to see Aliens and Predators fighting and killing each other and everyone around them that's exactly what I got
i haven't seen it, but yes. You got it. That's what people want out of this shit. Just like people wanted to see giant robots beating the shit out of each other in Transformers. I don't know why people have to be snotty about something that's clearly pure entertainment.

It's not trying to be a comedy, or a social commentary, it's not trying to be deep, it's not trying to show off the best acting ability. It's just fun. People going to flicks like this or flicks like Freddy vs Jason and expecting some intricate story and interesting dialogue can masturbate all day long with their film snobbery. B/c no matter how many people bitch, whine and flail their arms convincing everyone why it's bad.. i am still going to see it.

There's times to look at movies as art, and others in the same way one look britney spears. Guilty pleasure or not, some people just like the shit.

^5 DD

Thats it. I don't need to post anymore. Thats about the best answer anyone has come up with.

FTW DD

Two people actually gave this movie 5 stars? Oh my fucking God! Did you vote twice,douche mcflappin?