Alternitives to MDMA? PLEASE HELP!

A

-AmiThuS-

I am just wondering what out there gives you the body buzz like MDMA? I love the empathy but I am looking for something to take the place of x while I wait for my tolarance to go down. I am hoping someone here can help me find something.
What I am looking for:
Slight visual distortion (LIKE MDMA)
Lack of fatigue (LIKE MDMA)
Boosted energy
Body buzz for touch, sound, taste sight and smell.

Triple 7 and Snowballs are good E just like MDMA try those.
------------------
Triple 7

Have you tried LOVE baby, it's groooovy yeah.
Ohhhhh man I promised myself I'd stop with the movie references. SHit
And uhhhhh triple 7. All e is supposed to be MDMA. If it ain't Mdma it ain't e baby.

you are looking for something like e while your waiting for your tolerance to go down??? dude you sound like a crackhead...why dont you experiment with sobriety

Well, this is a community of crackheads, or haven't you noticed?
wink.gif

------------------
a mind is a terrible thing to waste

What about micro-dots? I was told they give you the bodybuzz/energy just w/out empathy part. Haven't tried it myself though.
Wyrm
------------------
"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda :)

Find some MDA. There is no cross tolerance between MDA and MDMA. The euphoria is still there, but the "oh my god, my hand melted into your back" body buzz isn't as intense (from what I'm told). It is slightly more neurotoxic than MDMA, but also lasts intensly for about 6-9 hours
smile.gif

Hope this helps
------------------
"To err is human...to really f*ck thing up requires a computer" :)
PLUR and HUGz all!! :)

g, pot brownie, guarana, ginkgo, and just a little bit of c
all done well, responsibly, will give you an awesome buzz that will give you more intensity than e, but with little of the depleted feeling. But your body has to be cool with all of those, otherwise you can propel yourself into a hell of gas, nausea, and fidgetiness. Better to get used to each of those separately before combining them, and when combining, take in moderate amounts. Especially the hazardous ones.
But i've been taking e a lot less, and replacing it with sort of this regimen for big nights, and have been able to dance hard for hours, get mellow when called for, and mentally get to exactly where i wanna be.
But that's the ticket, taking anything extra is not gonna do that much good unless you know how to get yourself high sober. But when you can, you can almost get an ecstacy high from 3 glasses of cabernet and nothing else. Or dropping a half and getting higher than your friends that drop 2. It's all your personal chemistry, and your mind. Figure out your recipe.
----------
please if anything Ami, be moderate, slow, and vigilante. Don't charge it, just keep fine tuning. We still have the rest of our lives to go. I'm just saying this because combining different chemicals has different reactions for different people, and it's prone to error. Especially with g, it would break my heart if i intruced it to someone who would eventually get hurt by it.
But if i could get the same buzz as e without the side effects (dehydration, jaw clench, neurotoxicity, hangover, microdick
smile.gif
) then i'm there. Give feedback if you try something like this out and feel free to ask Q's.

I have done this b4, try it. Go sober to a club or rave. Make sure its some music that you can really get into. Start dancing w/ feeling and closing your eyes and just really get into the music and feel it all over your body. Take energy from all of the people expending it and transform it into your energy. I have found this produces E like effects, but not so pronounced, more subtle, but it is really cool. Give it a try.
PLUR!
stepper69

ok here try this, ephedrine, st johns wort, lots of 5htp, foxymethoxy, and some pot
all together and you will be pretty good
also throw in a micor dot for fun
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -