• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEAVY METAL!!!! DEATH METAL!!!!!!!!!
actually any kinda music sounds good when youre rolling. even britney spears! and i cant stand slipknot but they sounded good when i was rolling. even electronic music sounds good!
its a real letdown when youre rolling and you hear some electronic music, and it sounds so awesome when you roll..... and then you listen to it the next day.... and it sounds like metallic objects bouncing around in a dryer.

I love progressive trance like blank and jones and DJ jean, hard trance with cosmic gate is also very good. Even if i dont really like the music i can still sort of enjoy it

Phish is the shit!! But sadly, I have never even seen them live, much less rolled at one of their shows. I think the last time they even came to Dallas was in '96 or something (I was 14 at the time). I can't wait till they come back, if they ever do.
I also like breaks and progressive house. Uplifting trance is the best for just blowing me the fuck up!! But I like to dance more to breaks or some good DnB. This is what's currently in the ole cd changer:
  • Dave Ralph- Love Parade
  • Dave Ralph- Naturalized :)
  • Diesel Boy- Project Human :D
  • Rising Star- Clear Blue Moon :D
  • Phish- Junta ;)
  • Green Velvet- La La Land
  • DJ Irene- Global House Diva
  • Dara & Diesel Boy- Live at Proper

Definite favorite is deep, dark trance...well cause basically thats what i go into when i dance, a trance and i love the way rolling puts me outside of myself...
anyways, i also loooove jungle, fist pumpin, ass shakin, nonstop jungle. Man listening to that gets me up always rolling or not.

this topic has been done at least 10 times in the last few months, beaten to DEATH...

Honestly...Jimmy Eat World. Not the albulm that they are blowing up on now, but the albulm before this one. Anyone who owns Clarity and has listened to "Goodbye Sky Harbor" (all 16 minutes of it) or "For Me This is Heaven" knows what I'm talking about. Juliana Theory's "Emotion is Dead" albulm is a good albulm too for rolling purposes.

hi there,
Goa and psychedelic trance (infected mushroom,astral projection, various israeli trance-producers)is my way to reach out for the universe,
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling? (mega-merged)

WHat is ur prefered style of music when your off your head rollin?

Well mine has got to be Hard Trance and Hard Style , hold on a sec thats what I listen to all the time anyway :) :)

THis shouldn't be here - try the Exctasy Forum...

In my 'rolling days', it used to listen to prog, but for some reason I hate MDMA these days - the "music emotions" are so fake. I much prefer listening to music sober.

back when I used to roll . . . breaks (if I wanted to dance), happycore (if I'm raving in the car) , trance (if I want to chill)

Click the link and bump the other thread if you'd like to share your thoughts on what music you like when you are monged out...Thanks..

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling? (mega-merged)

What is your personal favourite?

I think tribal house kills everything. Progressive trance is also really good.

d00d search, its been asked a million times before!! what ever you like!!

id say whatever u like but my favourite is

HARDCORE

and no not that sissy happy hardcore stuff

real hardcore like gabber, drill'n'bass,breakcore,raggacore, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.