• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nrg music.. feels like it makes me higher..
------------------
the bunnE

Definately has to be hard house and trance. Although funky house can be good as well. For anyone in sydney,australia, sublime on friday nights is the place to be, you cant beat the music there

I've found my ideal rolling music... "Delerium".
One day I'd like to crank their "Poem" CD WAY up, put it on repeat, and k-hole myself. That disc just flows over you.

jungle, house, hard house, and i love breaks
if you want some good breaks check out rick west, tony faline, and the plump djs

trance and house the only way!!!
smile.gif

*ashway*
------------------
"Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts."

Phish, String cheese incident, The Dead(scarlet->fire...ahhhh) Classical (Holst:the planets/jupitor movement)

Now try this before you knock it, but Michael Jackson's "Dangerous" Album depending on the e this album is awesome.

dark.tech.hardstep jungle
manly Future Cut, Pish Posh, TechItch, Decoder, Deiselboy, Ed Rush/Optical, Bad Company ")EIB(", DJ hype, Andy C, yah know.. 'tha tru playaz'
wink.gif

Any thing with soul. I really Have a love for the Moody Blues, they move the inner being. I enjoy (and am proud to say it)Happy Hardcore breakbeat, Deep trance, and House of any kind.
Thats Just when I'm rollin though. I really love all kinds of Music

Once I realized the best song for rolling in my opinion is Nine Inch Nails "Closer". So awesome./
PEace.

Acid, goa, and dreamy trance is just the best whn you're at home and chilling with youre friends.
At clubs I need somthing hard, like club & hardhouse.

Acid, goa, and dreamy trance is just the best whn you're at home and chilling with youre friends.
At clubs I need somthing hard, like club & hardhouse.

Yo phunky rich - for a killer scarlet>fire try 2-3-79. There's also a killer scarlet>victim>fire from 8>16>91.
Damn I wish my fucking tape decks worked.

Thanks michael...I'll have to search my archives. If you haven't checked out the string cheese incident yet, you should. Great music, even better vibes and just a great experience....peace

Michael, if this got posted twice, sorry. I'll have to check my archives for those shows. If you haven't already, you check the string cheese incident. Great music, awesome vibes, and just an all around good scene....Let me know if you want some SCI, Peace, Rich

My favorite music to listin to while rolling is happy hard core.
I know it's cheesy and it kind of bothers me when I'm sober but when I roll it makes me happE and hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.