Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

game: Make up a plot for a indie/low budget film!

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
Well shit. title says it all.

My idea was of a midget/dwarf who wants to be a astraunat and they wont let him cuz of his size. it would be a sad movie.

I've written a screenplay based on several guys I knew. They never met but the four personalities would have made for some royally funny times.

One of the scenes involves Jeff beating the shit out of a Middle Eastern store clerk because Jeff thinks this guy is trying to sexually harass him.

Mine involves mysterious occurrences happening all over the world. People are reporting seeing everything from monsters and aliens,to long dead relatives. They find out later that everyone has stopped dreaming and that their dreams are manifesting into reality. They start off weak in the beginning,like hallucinations. As time goes by and people are still unable to dream,they become stronger. Soon,people are being killed by their dreams and a lot are driven insane,unable to differentiate between the dreams and reality.
*This is one of several screenplays I'm working on,so no stealing.

Ok, there's a pack of 14 year olds living in Montana. They have to get to the next town, which is 10 miles away. Hilarity ensues.

there's this fresh faced young wannabe starlet named hayley. she gets off a bus in hollywood with dreams of stardom.

before too long she's sucking dick in a men's room in north vegas for a fix.

the end.

A young hot shot rookie astronaut is choosen to be the first person to land on Mars. However, his long lost love who broke his heart years ago, played by Julianne Moore, enters the picture in his life again and he knows must decide: Should he continue to the Mission to Mars, or kill that bitch?

It's a semi-autobiographical story that I've been kicking around for a while. One day a man is sitting around his house watching re-runs of The Fall Guy with a paper bag over his head when there is a knock on the door. When he gets there, there is a package addressed to the previous resident who is now deceased.
He is tortured with curiousity and at last opens the package. "What is it?" asks Sir Dudley Puppington McDog III (the man's trusty Jack Russel terrier playing himself in his motion picture debut). It was nothing other than an over-sized magnifying glass!
"Wow! An over-sized magnifying glass!" cried the man. "How can I make use this? I know! Me and my crime-solving dog will start a detective agency and I'll use this comically large instrument to help me search for clues!"
A second knock on the door and a woman who looks strikingly like Mary Astor strolls in and says she thinks her husband is cheating on her and she'd like to hire the man and his talking dog to find out who it is.
"Just go to this address and wait for him to leave"
The man agrees but when he arrives at the address, he noties the front door open. Upon entering, he see the man has been...
(dun dun duuuuuuuuuun)
...murder.
The blare of sirens rises up in the distance. "Sir Dudley, I think we are being framed!"

white kid from middle class suburbs watches his single mom work multiple jobs growing up, deals with abusive father.

goes to college, starts hanging out and working in nj/nyc area clubs.... meets people from shady italian and russians, wannabees, gets in some small time trouble, then decides to uses his "smarts" and treating it like a business (usually) while meeting all these people and goes from hooking up his friends to being involved in various major investigations over the course of 4-5 yrs.

havent thought of a good ending... probably something tragic