• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Theatrical banquet- (aka get in the ring)

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
I formally propose a one off special Bluelight dinner, not a part of the regular social food appreciation society, something a little different.

The food will not be the emphasis of this gathering- the guests will be.

I don't know about most individual or friendship group's histories but have noticed roughly the same bluelighters siding with one another in clashes off and on in quite a few threads and assume that these people would be most fun to watch if they were put together in person over a few bottles of red.

Are these people full of hot air or are they game enough to say what they do to each other to their faces?

Who would you like to invite to this dinner ?

I would like to invite Chik (sorry luv, I forget how to spell your current screen name), doofqueen, breakabeat, UAN, doppleganger, moebro, swifty, lostpunk preacha to a meal and provide unlimited quantities of alcohol and see what happens without the rules and guidelines of the forum. No editing, no warnings, no hiding behind the computer screen.

Would you come?

if certain people on the guest list were NQR, yes. but don't take my opinion into account, par tay till your little hearts content. PICS OR GTFO! <3

...kytnism...:|

You're providing free, unlimited alcohol?

Sure, I'd be there! No use being a damn fool about it! :D

I would love to go to any dinner where I could meet preacha. And then sodomize him. I bet in real life he's a little pussycat.

I'd hit it up. I'd foresee myself vomiting on multiple people though.

George Foreman Grill

zephyr said:
Would you come?

You didn't invite me,
Miss L...

sport-smiley-005.gif

Last edited:
I have no problem saying what i say to people here to their faces and not just behind the screen. Unlike some.....

However... why would I want to have dinner with people who are only ever nasty and disrespectful to me? I respect myself a little too much for that and have better things to do with my time...

Last edited:
doofqueen said:
However... why would I want to have dinner with people who are only ever nasty and disrespectful to me?

What's "nasty" & "disrespectful" to others, is sometimes also "Peoples Opinions".

Hitler wasn't Nasty & Evil, he was a genius that not many people understood.

ZIG HEIL

What's "nasty" & "disrespectful" to others, is sometimes also "Peoples Opinions".

and sometimes it's just nasty and disrespectful.

I don't see why people can't express their opinions and not put others down while they do it. It's not rocket science and doesn't really take much....

sounds interesting!

I bet everyone would get along fine, online is different to real life :)

heh, i've met people that i've liked online, only to find that i want to punch them within an hour of interacting with them, face to face. =D