• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

please help me....

Twiztid

Bluelighter
i really think i need help.i'm only fourteen(turnin 15 on the 25th).i've been doing drugs for awhile.mostly xanax,weed,hash,coke,perc,and oxycodon.recently i've been smoking cigarrets alot.i know want to try heroin,im gettin it tomorrow,about a gram.my lifes been so fucked up.my g/f just dumped me,even tho she had no reason to.no one in my life has ever told me "its ok bill,everythings gonna get better" or "i'll always be there for you no matter what".i tried so hard but it didnt work.i hate feeling like this.every morning the first thing i think about is drug,and how i'll get money for them.i used to lift weights all the time but i just care to anymore.tonite so far i've taken 6 xanax and smoked a pack of cigarretts.i want to be happy,but i cant find anything to be happy about.i dont even trust myself anymore.nothing seems to make me happy besides drugs.i've just been so confuzed but noone cares or wants to.i jusr want to be happy again....
well thanks for reading mt stupid babbling,flame me if you want,i dont care anymore...

What do you want help with? It's a school-night. Goto bed. You're gonna do H tomorrow. Someone should put you in time-out till you learn your lesson.

that gram of dope your getting tomorrow just might be the answer.but if that won't do it there are some numbers in the front of your phone book that may offer some long term care.

Look dude, all I can tell you is that happiness doesn't come looking for you. You have to actively seek it. Obviously you realize drugs aren't the solution to your problems or you wouldn't be here asking questions.
There are a million resources available to you for help but you have to want it.
See your school's guidance counselor, call one of those free Teen Help numbers...Like Boy's Town or something. These kinds of people can help you find workable solutions to your problems.
There are a ton of books that can help you, but you sound like you need some intensive human care. I can't tell you where you can find that at, but those places I mentioned above can.
Surely, somewhere in your life, there is a decent adult figure. A teacher, a counselor, a parent, an older brother or sister? A friend?
They can help you find the help you need.
If you want help, your gonna have to be brave and turn to people and ask for it. I wish there was more I could do for you. But there isn't.
No amount of online advice is going to lift you out of your black hole.
You need to seriously rethink your life.
If you can't bring yourself to do that, there are a number of books that can help.
Try the section in the library on addiction. You might also try the book "The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression" by Andrew Solomon.
I would also suggest The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Llama. But again, these books alone aren't going to be the answers you need.
A lot of it, is going to be having the balls and willpower to do what YOU need to do to make your life better.
Your not going to find that in a girlfriend. And your certainly not gonna find it in a gram of heroin.
I'm not anti-drug, but I won't lie to you and tell you that drugs are gonna fix your problems.
I will pray for you tonight, and I send my warmest thoughts to you. I hope you can find the strength to seek your life again.
Love,
Pure
------------------
Intelligence is not best measured by the answers you have but by the questions that you ask

Well Bill,
I can give you advice, but your the one that has to take it or leave it. What I will say will improve your life in the long run... First off, just flush ur stash of heroin. You dont need it and it will only ruin your life. Quit smoking. Quit all drugs. Your 15, you shouldn't be in to this stuff yet. You sound like you pretty much are addicted to all of the drugs you listed (expect heroin) so talking to someone about it will be for the best. They have places that are confidential and you can find out about them from school. and remember that most importantly is to believe in yourself. dont think your worthless cuz ur not. you are smart enough to admit you have a problem, so i think your smart enough to get something done about it. Good luck my friend.
Evan

If you want anything to get better, u gotta quit the drugs! just know this, THEY'LL ONLY MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE IN THE END, A LOT WORSE!!!! i suggest u get back into school... get involved with things that will help u have a good future, because im telling you that doing drugs at ur age will only worsen your situation... maybe join an extracurricular sport at school that will allow to you to make friends, and also take up time that you would use just sitting around being bored and using drugs... u said u used to lift, start up again... do everything possible to keep yourself busy so as to make ur transition away from drugs easier. Try to focus on the future your able to have! Try to stay positive, im telling you, if u quit the drugs, things WILL get better in your life! First and foremost you have to get an education! You still have the potential to do so much with your life! Don't waste it all away!
And really, please don't do heroin, theres no reason a kid your age should be stickin needles in his veins (let alone doing any drugs) but this is really extreme, dont you agree? Think about this logically by yourself, we cant convince you or make you realize anything, your the one that has to know that what your doing is ruining your life. So really take a moment and think: are all the drugs your doing now helping your situation or making it worse? Do you think that by continuing the use of drugs, that they will help you live a healthier life and longer life? I think that the answers to these questions are fairly obvious! Talk to your parents, talk to guidence counselors at your school, there are people that care and WILL help you, Look at all of the help you've already received from the people who don't even know you on this board! Just understand that you have so many wonderful things in your life that you still have to look forward to,,, concentrate on acheiving those goals and always try to look at things from a brighter end, no matter how bleak things may get.
Sitting there and just saying u have a problem is the easy thing to do, but making an effort to change, that takes strength and courage which i believe every person has. Believe in yourself and you will be able to go far! Hope those words inspired you in some way. Really I do wish you the best of luck, and I hope that you get better! Take care.

Seek professional help as soon as possible. Go see a counsellor or doctor. Many people do this every day. That what they are there for. If you only take one piece of advice on board from this thread, take this. The problems you are facing are too much to expect any person to cope with themselves (adults too). Talking to someone you can trust will immediately help your state of mind. Go now.

Get help. There's *nothing* wrong with asking for it. You have value, and your life has value. And, as Nueral Shock said, even adults need help with this stuff.
Go Now. It may be a hard step to take, but it's a step in the right direction. I promise.

Hey Twizted - I know this is fuckall good to you, but m8, gotta stop those persian rugs...
Talk to an adult you trust - I dunno who that may be for you, but maybe a teacher, or even - shock horror - your parents? Whatever, TELL SOMEONE.
Good luck, at least by asking your question here you've shown yourself that you're prepared to do something about it, but a whole bunch of anonymous folks on the net really can't help you.
My advice, for whatever the fuck it's worth - Go put ALL your drugs in the bin NOW. THIS MINUTE. Then decide who out of all the adults you know, which one you either trust the most, or mistrust the least.
If all else fails, email me.
Once again, my friend, good luck.

So I've got something for you, my friend.
Read it carefuly - and think about it for a while. This is NO shit.
Oh, and sorry for mistakes - i am from Poland, I've received it form a friend from Poland too.
One Love!
So now little man, you've grown tired of grass,
LSD, Goofballs, Cocaine, and Hash.
And someone, pretending to be a true friend,
"I'll introduce you to Miss Heroin" I said.
Well honey, before you start fooling with me,
Just let me inform you of how it will be.
For I will seduce you and make you my slave.
I've sent men much stronger than you to their graves.
You thing you could never become a disgrace
And you end up addicted to poppy seed waste,
So you'll start inhaling me one afternoon,
You'll take me into your arms very soon.
And once I have entered deep down in you veins,
The craving will nearly drive you insane.
You'll need lots of money (as you have been told);
For darling, I'm much more expensive than gold.
You'll swindle you mother; and just for a buck,
You'll turn into something vile and corrupt.
You'll mug and you'll steal for my narcotic charm,
And feel contrntment when I'm in your arm.
The day when you realize the monster you've grown,
You'll solemnly promise to leave me alone.
If you think that you've got the mystical knack,
Then sweetie, just try getting me off your back.
The vomit, the cramps, your gut tied in a knot,
The jangling nerves screaming for just one more shot-
The hot chils and cold sweat, the withdrawal pains,
Can only be saved by my little white grains.
There's no other way, and there's no need to look;
For deep down inside, you will know you are hooked.
You'll desperately run to the pusher, and then,
You'll welcome me back to your arm once again.
And when you return (just as I foretold
smile.gif
I know that you'll give me your body and soul.
You'll give up you morals, your conscience, you heart,
And you will be mine until,
DEATH DO US PART!
Drugs by P.K.

Twiztid, I didn't take the time to read everyone's reply above because they are so long. So I may be repeating something. If you are going through a rough time right now, I promise that the last thing you want to do is get hooked on heroin. You truly do not need xanax, weed, alcohol, or anything else to relieve your stress. You need to talk to somebody. Explain how you feel to somebody in real life, not just on the internet.
If you start using heroin, or any other strong narcotic to ease the pain, it'll only be worse later. Find somebody to talk to.

That peom sounds like bs put out from the people at a Partnership fo a Drug Free America or a similar propaganda spewing organization.
There is a countless number of people who function in a relatively normal way in society while they enjoy the pleasures of IV H. You only hear of the horror stories cause there is no reason for a person who is able to maintain a good life while using H to come forward and share their story. These people aren't the exception they are the norm. A few exceptions get too caught up in the game and they are the ones that you see on the news and in detox fascilities. And dope isn't their problem. Dope is the result of their problems.
Alcohol destroys way more lives than heroin.
I've enjoyed recreational IV H use for almost 5 years now. I'm certainly no slave. I've never stolen anything to get my fix.
For I will seduce you and make you my slave
You'll swindle you mother; and just for a buck,
I know that you'll give me your body and soul
You'll give up you morals, your conscience, you heart
Who wrote this crap? That is bull-fuckin-shit. Everybody knows what heroin CAN lead to. If you are aware of this and you don't doubt or forget it there wont be a problem. I know that if I shoot H for days at a time and I don;t use it responsibly (yes, respondible heroin use IS possible), then I will be in trouble. Knowing this, I use in a very responble way. And like most heroin users there is no problem.

Ummm, Arthur. This thread is, a 14 year old seeking help and considering using heroin as an escape. You probably don't want to go and say it can be used responsably. And even so, why use it responsably, not really a recreational drug.

I would never try to imply that it's ok for a 14 year old to do any drugs. But that peom didn't seem to be for 14 year olds. It sounds more like it's for anyone considering H.
You probably don't want to go and say it can be used responsably
Yes, I do. That's the truth. Lying about drugs to kids doesn't work. Should I give a "this is your brain on drugs speach"? Heroin can and for the most part is used responsibly by users.
Heroin is very recreational. Why in the world would you say that it isn't? Of course it is.

14... gee. Let's see.
Tell your parents or tell your counsellor.
Or get a doctors appointment and tell him/her.
I don't care who you are - at 14 you need HELP dealing with stuff like this.
Don't sweat the girl. You're 14. She might have dumped you because some other guy looked more like Ricky Martin. It doesn't matter.

i wish everyone here would take one moment to rememebr what it was like when they were 14........every "crush" feels like your gonna die, why do they call them crushes.
At 26 i have truely been in love and i rememeber the day he left and how sick i was but i also rememeber when i was 14 and one of many things hurt me from guys to friends....and i have to say the 14 pain was worse.....at least it felt worse.
As an adult i now have the lessons life has taught me and i know that i will make it through the next day no matter what i am brought, at 14 i didnt have that.
after going down the road of addiction myself i can tell you that you need to reach out find someone you can trust and if your worried about getting in trouble find a medical professional who is bound not to share your issues.
the hardest part of this whole thing will be that very moment, asking for help with your depression, anxiety or drug problmes will be hard but you can do it.....if you cant do it in "real" life yet email me i am currently working on the new forum for bluelight that will deal with support issues and am composing a list of online resourses that you can access.
no matter what you decide know that when your ready people will be there for you.
Arthur- id like to say that yes lots of propaganda is put out, but like with everything the truth usually lies 1/2 way in between both sides.
that poem may have been written by some antidrug government meant to scare people OR it may have been written by someone who has been touched by that drug in a bad way, maybe they lost someone they loved maybe they lost themsleves.
please dont take the stance that all information that sheds a negative light on drugs is just meaningless made up propaganda some of it is true and some of it may save someones life and bottom line...if it does thats all that matters.

Ask yourself what exactly attracts you to doing all of those drugs? What is so bad about your life that doing drugs is the only thing that you feel might be an answer for happiness? You said that you want to be happy again..What were the things that made you happy before you started doing drugs? Was it hanging out with your friends? Working out? Try doing some of those things again. Try to keep yourself active/busy, that way there won't be too much time to really sit and wonder about your next high, or time to look for ways to acquire money to get those drugs. Although you are young, you sound very intelligent..you just went down the wrong pathway.I bet that you can find the willpower and strength inside to work things out.