• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

To all you potheads out there...

GlowStick Master

Bluelighter
Hey fellow potheads, nice to see you can tear yourself away from the couch to hop on the computer for a little while. There's been something bothering me for quite some time now, and I've been trying to fix it. Does anyone else not like the word "weed"? That word has such a negative meaning. Weeds have no use to us as humans, but MJ is something that God graced our earth with. So I've made a solemn vow to not use the word "weed", and instead use the less popular terms herb, ganja, "drink some coffee" (hometown thing), bud, nugs, schwag, and so forth. Anyone else just not like to use the word "weed" when referring to the great Mary Jane?
------------------
We haven't been tapping into new areas of the brain...
We have just been awakening the most ancient.

same here bro.
i dont feel comfortable calling marijuana "weed". the word "weed" makes it sound like a regular street drug. personally i take it as a sign of disrespect, one thing i really hate are marijuana smokers that dont have any respect for the herb and treat it as regular drug.
that kinda shit just pisses me off, they should have their weed confiscated and sent to us apprecieateful users.

hi
I'm not really against the word "weed" (I smoke hash and I don't really like weed)
I think pothead is a more stupid word
But ganja just sounds waaaaay better that's true!
------------------
~Life's like a dick, When it's hard; fuck it~

how is pothead any different than weed?
wink.gif
they both sound pretty disrespectfull to me.

that kinda shit just pisses me off, they should have their weed confiscated and sent to us apprecieateful users
Heh...
smile.gif

Personally I like weed because of the double ee sound, you know, I like to smoke weeeeeeeeeeed.

sorry i should have put some ""'s around weed, it didnt come out right that way.
pothead sounds a bit disrespectful too though, but i dont really care.

personally pot bothers me more than weed, i mean WHY the word pot? what has POT got to do with anything?

That's funny downtozero. Yeah, I agree with the pothead thought too. But I really don't know any other word that you can call us "soldiers". Does anyone know another title we can call ourselves?
lol sorry I'm high
------------------
We haven't been tapping into new areas of the brain...
We have just been awakening the most ancient.

i've usually got the urge to herbal. i perfer to call it "trees." it is a tree, and you still get the double "ee" effect. i don't mind the term "pothead" because of its heritage.
[This message has been edited by PhreeX (edited 11 March 2001).]

I DO LIKE TO REFER TO MYSELF AS A 112A.
PER THE REFERENCE IN THE UCMJ(UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE) USE,POSSESION, OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE.

"ruffles"
"brew"
"chuff"
"sweet, sweet herb" (said in a puncy upper class english accent)

Schwag is just a kickassword.
I always either say that, or herb, or ganja. (usually once i'm stoned i say ganja, but i'm too lazy to say the a at the end so it comes out ganj.
smile.gif

And, I don't like the word pothead. I almost prefer stoner.
I'm gonna go burn some more herb. nyah!
------------------
===Picture Me Rollin'===
AIM = AVGalaxy

the marijuana plant is a weed
swhag is the term for low grade weed
------------------
dustin
-------------------------------------------
a tight tight dress she was a pyschedelic mess we toured throught the north south east and west we sold some mush room tea we sold some xtc we sold nitrous opium acid herione and pcp and now i hear the police coming after me

ummm... I 'member some girl posting that she thought the word spliff was stupid.
I think that the plant is a weed so why not call it that?
I prefer the term "tree" myself.

it IS a weed
the word is not disrespectful, it's all in your head.
it's a nice slang term for some people. i use that word the most.

I thought Marijuana was an Herb. Anyway, I call it Reefer. Why? I dont know. If it is good reefer I call it Dank or Nuggets. If its bad reefer I call it dirt or Schwiggity-schwag.

I thought Marijuana was an Herb. Anyway, I call it Reefer. Why? I dont know. If it is good reefer I call it Dank or Nuggets. If its bad reefer I call it dirt or Schwiggity-schwag.

i call it many things. herb, nugs, bud, weed, pot and many others. i dont really care

I call it Yet or Yat. I don't know, it sounds so good. And, besides, you can make all sorts of prolongation of the word like yetty or yatsuri.
Peace.
------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."
–William Blake
*ProFromMars*