• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Liquid Hydrocodone?

CandiFlips

Bluelighter
My Dr. gave me some cough syrup the other day and I just read the ingredients and it says hydrocodone bitartrate. Is this the same as the pills? I took some about an hour ago and within 20 mins I could feel it. Right now I am totally on lean and feeling great. I feel like I am in slow motion. Just wondering if this is the same stuff as what you all talk about? I have like 10 sample bottles I might just save them for a rainy day lol. Sorry if this dosent make any sence but you know what its like to be on lean I'm sure.
CandiFlips

It's probably the same shit people talk about. The first time I actually got fucked up off of hydrocodone was from the syrup. The pills never did it to me. Just make sure you don't chug too much cuz it seems like alot less than eating pills but damn, it will do the job.

Did you guys ever see Oxyfast? I saw one of the empty bottles. They come in little 60 ml(i think) bottles with a dropper inside. I think the concentration is 20mg oxycodone=1ml. The dropper is small, and has marks on it (halfway is 10mg, full is 20mg). The person who had it had major back surgery and also has oxy 40's and 80's. But from what I've heard, the oxyfast is awesome.

f yoru topic but not only is roxanol orally dosed its immediate release, and kicks your ass.....
but yes hydrocodone is used to treat cough and is in a few cough medicines

c'mon....you gotta listen to the three-six maf....sippin on dat sizyryup -- nuttun but hyrocodone based cough syrup....like tussin....

Sippin on some syrup is a drink with codiene not hydrocodone. The syrup drink is made with prometh with codiene, rum, and milk of magnesia.

Tussionex is one form of liquid hydrocodone. Its something like 30mg hydrocodone per oz, good stuff. I believe the other ingrediant is some kind of cough suppressent. I've had this prescribed to me a number of times for bronchitits.
Hydrocodone elixer is another, its just like the pill with APAP except liquid form. For people who have a hard time with pills I guess.
Same goes for promethazine (sp?) w/ codeine and APAP w/ Codeine (Tylenol 3 equivalent). All big where I live.
And yeah, Im dying to try the oxyfast...

Originally posted by twisted1:
Roxinol is the shiznit, morphine sulfate and it's orally dosed!!!!!!!!!!!
And the good stuff is 20 mg per ml. No nasty syrup crap either...just the ms, some water, lil bit of alcohol, and a preservative. Also, don't take my word for it, but I've been told that it's injectable.

Originally posted by Dr_Rolls_MD[MA]:
Sippin on some syrup is a drink with codiene not hydrocodone. The syrup drink is made with prometh with codiene, rum, and milk of magnesia.
In the song, they specifically mention hydrocodone(on the hands free phone.) They also say "tussin and x is how it's pronounced". They also say something about the "red promethazine".

Originally posted by Furious101:
[QB]Tussionex is one form of liquid hydrocodone. Its something like 30mg hydrocodone per oz, good stuff. I believe the other ingrediant is some kind of cough suppressent. I've had this prescribed to me a number of times for bronchitits.
Hydrocodone elixer is another, its just like the pill with APAP except liquid form. For people who have a hard time with pills I guess.
QB]
Tussionex is 60 mg per ounce, extended release. The hydro is the cough suppresant. There is also an antihistamine, which I think used to be phenyltoloxamine, but now is chorpheneramine (sp?) maleate. The hydro elixir (liquid lortab) is kinda weak. It's only 2.5 mg hydro per 5ml, compared to tussionex's 10 mg. The liq lortab is immediate release however. Interestingly enough, I seem to recall reading that diluting tussionex with water weakens the extended release mechanism somehow.