• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Favorite things to do on srhooms??

JBona

Bluelighter
Im going to try shrooms for the first time tommorow and I wanted to find out what you all think is the coolest shit to do while tripping. I just wanna know how to get the best visuals and whatever else just blows you away when you are tripping.

My friend and i are going to try shrooms once my midterms are done, and we're gonna go to a museum and watch the sculptures and paintings come to life!

i know that this is gonna sound like a sarcasm or flaming or whatever you want to call it, but it is not!
Go deep deep deep deep deep in the forest where noone can see you....before hand ingest the shrooms.....when you will feel the come up, get buttnaked and run through the woods like a wild animal. You will connect with nature like never before.

I don't know if you're a partykid, but get some glowsticks and just fuck around with them, or make someone who knows how to use them dance for you.
Nature walks are a must too. I had my first nature walk in the snow this weekend and it was soo sparkly..like a winter wonderland. And make sure it's warm out if you're gonna run around naked hehe.

Rent Ernest family album for coming up(I swear I've never laughed so hard in my entire life, and I really dont like ernest movies.) After that frisbee and walks in woods are good.

It's to cold out to play in the woods. I really have to advise you not to get naked and run around outside unless it is AT LEAST 60 degrees out...

Shrooms really should be enjoyed/experienced outside. Find some woods to traverse through, take a hike on a mountain.
------------------
--
It's only gay if you're the one on the bottom.

I live about 75 yards from a golf course in the middle of the woods and holy balls am I greatfull. Walking the course at night with the open sky, different colors and textures of grass, big ponds with fountains, bridges going over streams, walking and drawing shit in the sandtraps, waving the flags around, ball washer jokes, I could go on and on. I also HIGHLY recomend Pink Floyd with The Wizard of OZ or Echos with 2001 Space Odessey although I usually like to be outside when shroomin. Have a Blast!
------------------
Your head is humming and it won't go, it's from the rolls yo.

Go to the forest. Try to find a pond or stream, just stare at the water and how beautiful it connects with the trees, the flowers, the rocks, the grass, the birds, etc...oh, so pretty.
------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."
–William Blake
*ProFromMars*

When my brother goes shrooming, he always goes to the same place.
The Woods
smile.gif

------------------
"You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do. We are downstairs where. No one can see. New life breakaway."

The coolest place I ever tripped was in the woods next to a river. My friends and I hiked in about a mile form the road and messed around by the river. If you stared at a place where the water would swirl or ripple for about 30 seconds then shifted your gaze to a rock or some other inanimate object, the rock would start movin or growin and shit; i definitly recommend it. One other cool place to go is the aquarium, I know it sounds weird but you should definitly check out the jellyfish and the tropical fish on shrooms.

i love playing pool when i'm tripping.. watching the balls make trails and having the balls play tricks on you when you're making a shot.. its great.

I tried playing pool this weekend when I was tripping my nuts off - It just wasn't happening...
I usually get the best visuals off of intricate bathroom tiles with flower patters or marble tiles, wood with the grain and knots and badly painted surfaces.
------------------
Man controls the day...
But WE WILL Control the Night...

Nature!!! Watching the wind blow through the trees and the sunlight filtering through takes on a whole new meaning while on shrooms. Just glorious. If it's winter where you are it won't be as much fun cause everything is dead and dormant. Wait till spring starts.