• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxazepam dosage

Psionic

Bluelighter
Sorry for posting a topic on this, but I have looked back about 6 pages and still couldn't find the info wich I was looking for.
Ne ways, the Q is how much oxazepam do I need to take to feel a buzz?
I'm not really sensitive to most chems but I'm not very insensitive either.
BTW please clode this topic when I have my answer
smile.gif

Thxs in advance,
--Psionic

I dont have a PDR handy, but I believe that the brand name for oxazepam is Serax. I think that the dosage is 15mg-30mg... something like that. I do remember that it has a fairly rapid onset time, and has no active metabolites... so its not as likely to give you a hangover as some of the other benzos.
Sounds pretty clean, but to tell you the truth, I've never tried it.
Happy Trails,
DrWild

Thanks for the info, I wouldn't know the brand name, but it'll prolly be different anyway because I'm in Holland.
But I'll try 15-20 mg and see how I'll do
smile.gif

--Psionic

Just wondering if anyone has much experience with taking oxazepam after say, a meth binge, or the equivalent? How does it compare to diazepam, or temazepam? What sort of dosages are recommended for a nice buzz?
Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

http://www.benzo.org.uk/ashpulse.htm
There's a benzo coversion chart on that page.
If 20mg oxazepam = 10mg valium and your using it for a speed crash, I'd use 80 to 100mg.
I think Oxazepam is one of the benzos that are found in Lemmon 714 tabs. If so, I can tell you that like every other benzo it works great after a meth binge.
[ 09 January 2002: Message edited by: Effigy ]

serax was given to me to help me kick heroin... it sucked!!!!!!!! did not work. buprenex did!!!

Yes,yes,yes i know this a very old topic!!
BUT,if your in a country where you can aquire this GO FOR IT.Try 90mg(they are 30mg pills afterall)and you will love it.
Oxazepam(serapax in Aust)kicks ass,it does seem to lod=se affect after a few days though!
:)
Yeah,yeah flame me for bringing this up,i dont care :)

Oxazepam or Serax metabolize into temazepam which in turn has no metabolites either.
Pretty weak drug related to Ativan.

Will snorting 30mg oxazepam change the affects of the drug at all? I figure that if I snotred one then my body would absord more of it. Just like snorting e as opposed to swallowing it.

Jesus Christ, way to bring a topic back from the dead. As far as I know snorting it would get it into your bloodstream. Thus getting you off on it better. I wouldn't be able to tell you to snort it though, since I never have and don't recall anybody who has. But if your set on it I don't see it being that much of a risk or a waste...

Oxazepam (like all benzodiazpines) isn't water soluble so snorting it isn't going to be anymore effective than eating it. It might hit you a little faster but it isn't anything magical.