• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how to smoke dmt

partykid_lsd

Bluelighter
Ok How much should a gram of dmt cost> And how can i smoke it? Would out of a light bulb work?> Thanks
------------------
I was one of those kids the got candy dipped in lsd for holloween.

Nooo WAAAY, a gram won't be nearly enough, get two, or if you can three. Then load it up in a crack pipe and suck it down HARD.
smile.gif

hey you only need 25mg on some herb take a deep toke then exhale then take another right away. if you can take a third (wich i doubt you will be able to) do it. is everybody in the movie will begin hang on for a ride of your life. 5meo is even crazier after the first toke youl will black out and then a lite at the end of a tunnel will appear. in the immortal words of sarza its like an elephant sat on your head. peace SM

ruined the fun?... you never tell any one to take a large dose of dmt or 5meo its not cool those chems are not to be played with or taken as lightly as that. mess you all up man. peace SM

I dunno how much a gram is, but whenever ive done it or seen a transaction done it was like 20 bucks for a bong pack....DMT is some crazy shit though, i recommend that everyone should do it atleast once in their life
If you will it dude, it is no dream -- Walter Sobczeck
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: Soul-Glo ]

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED
Due to the subject matter of this post, it has been determined that it is "out of place" in this forum, and has been transfered to a forum in which it will be better served..
No part of this thread has been deleted, it has only been relocated.. you may locate the thread and follow the discussion, or post your follow-up's to the forum where the thread has been transfered to:
Psychedelic Drugs
If you wish to dispute this action; you may contact me via e-mail - [email protected]
Thank you!
Other Drugs Management Team
[macro move.psychedelic]