• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Could you effectively lightbulb DMT?

Plague Bearer

Bluelighter
well could you? Could you effectively lightbulb DMT? oh, and must 4ma be smoked? if so, how much?

I'll bump this cos I wouldn't mind an answer.
Ok, I don't want to have to buy a pipe if I can help it, but for a DMT trip I would invest in just about anything if I had to.
So I mean, smoking DMT has the same principals as smoking Meth or Crack right? Or any crystal for that matter, so would DMT in a lightbulb be sound thinking?
Thanks

I am thinking it would work. When I finally get my DMT(I have to grow phalaris grass, harvest, and extract, all without my parents noticing. gotta wait till spring though) I was planning on using a lightbulb, or 2 test tubes set up with 2 hole stoppers, making an L shape with a tube coming from the one not containing the DMT.
And I believe 4ma can be railed, but don't quote me on that one.

I believe you can, I read it somewhere. But I haven't tried this myself. I have been tempted to though, it seems like there would be no waste at all.
The one and only time I smoked it was out of a glass bowl with a carb, the D was sitting on a bed of dried mint.
I will probably do the same again, but I want to get it together a little more mentally before I plunge in.
If you do the bulb, let us know how it goes.

you definatly can, in fact it's the best way next to the specialty dmt pipe and the freebase pipe.....
check out dmtworld if youre interested in dmt....
highly recommended

Kidblue I love the sig haha that movie is downright hillarious, me and my buddies watched it everyday last week.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED
Due to the subject matter of this post, it has been determined that it is "out of place" in this forum, and has been transfered to a forum in which it will be better served..
No part of this thread has been deleted, it has only been relocated.. you may locate the thread and follow the discussion, or post your follow-up's to the forum where the thread has been transfered to:
Psychedelic Drugs
If you wish to dispute this action; you may contact me via e-mail - [email protected]
Thank you!
Other Drugs Management Team
[macro move.psychedelic]