• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

2007 MTV Movie Awards.

Damien

Bluelight Crew
Is this production getting worse and worse or am I just growing up? 07's is just saturated with mindless and uncreative writing. All I see is just a bunch of people acting like stupid teenagers. I remember past MTVMAs were they had funny spoofs, it was witty and creative. I realize that MTV has a pretty specific demographic but even taking that into consideration this year still seems over the top. For instance Orbits (mint gum) is promoting through some gimmick called "who has the dirtiest mouth in Hollywood" or something like that. Thoughts? Comments?

you may be right, but hell its mtv. dont expect much now n' days from the same channel that brings u shows like laguna beach then "the hills", rob n' big, hollyhood, n' the andy milanokis show. its all mindless garbage.

but i must say sarah silverman was sure lookin good n' her shittin on paris hilton, now thats good tv! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXESd_q56Cw ZING!!

Last edited:
Remember when Music Television used to play music?

Video Kills Radio Star, Self in Bizzare Murder-Suicide

ditto on atlas.

nowadays you don't need to watch crap, you can rely on youtube for the good shit. and thank god they got paris getting pwned. i was hoping she would cry. she sure came close.

did you actually think an awards show by MTV would be "sophisticated" as award shows go.

It is after all he same channel that made a show showing stupid teenagers who broke bones! and the station who has TRL and the show Sweet Sixteen about spoiled ungrateful lil bitches!

I watched clips of the show online for those who want clips and yes the show naturally sucked ass, but i have seen much worse years. Sarah Silvermen was actually kinda funny (if you compare her to other past hosts)

The only thing to actually watch IMO is the performances.

But just think it could be worse it could be CMT or the soul train awards ;)

"In a couple days Paris Hilton is going to jail..."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!

^that's the only bit i saw, on youtubem today, and it was great!

Yeah, she's a pretty terrible person for driving on a suspsended license (given to her with a .08 BAC).

/ends off topic

no, but people who have somehow managed to work out a lifestyle where they get paid 20,000 per night to show up at a club and drink, based mostly on the fact that the won the daddy lottery deserve the negative attention that goes along side it.

If I ever get famous, I invite you all to sell my cutsie noob posts to tabloids for big bucks :)

I saw Silverman ask a bunch of kids on webcam to announce the winner of some category.

I committed suicide shortly after.

AmorRoark said:
Yeah, she's a pretty terrible person for driving on a suspsended license (given to her with a .08 BAC).

/ends off topic
She probably would have got a slap on the wrist had she not been

A) Arriving 20 minutes late to court

B) Putting on her make-up as she entered the courtroom

C) Showing the judge she had no idea what was going on, because she said she had other people to take care of that stuff when asked about the charges before her

D) A stupid cunt

The judge saw how she disrespected his courtroom, and put down the jail sentence. She has no one to blame but herself, and three weeks in jail would probably do more for her then the 26 years of (or lack of) parenting she got before hand.