• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Cash Cab

bRoken&foRgoTTen

Greenlighter
"Unassuming people enter the "Cash Cab" as simple passengers taking a normal taxi ride, only to be shocked when they discover that they’re instant contestants on Discovery Channel's innovative game show!"

website for those who never seen the show

Anyone else watch this show? Its on Discovery Channel Daily. I usually hate game shows with a passion, but addicted to this show. It is kind of shitty though that they only win maybe $500-2000 (if they even win at all).
But then again they are getting a free cab ride, and a chance for money they didnt have, so I they cant bitch to much i suppose.

It's on after Mythbusters, so I usually end up catching a few minutes of the show here and there.

I gotta say, most of the people that get into the cab appear to be drooling idiots. They have to use the stupid "phone a friend" cheat on the simplest questions. Or, at least on the few minutes of the show I have felt I could watch without suffering from "frontal lobe falling-out syndrome"... or "flfos" for short.

I've seen a good number of episodes and it's kinda cool. Some of those people are fucking stupid, and sometimes it seems fake. I wonder if there's someone out there who spends all day trying to find that cab somewhere in NY. If I got in, I'd pick the farthest place I could think of, and win a shitload of money, and If I got 3 strikes, I'd just rob the guy.

My girlfriend LOVES this show, and got me a bit hooked on it. I particularly love the part when the cab driver turns on the flashing lights and has the little trumpet/horn section sound clip blow to shock the passengers; classic!

i love this show
what would happen if the cash cab crashed or they got pulled over??

that would make the show interesting lol

some of the people on the show are so0o funny

RollinJ said:
you know they have cameras in the cab right?
of course I was being sarcastic. He askes their names before they start too, and besides, I saw an episode this morning and I swear to god this guy had fake bills, that picture was NOT ben franklin I guarantee you I know what that shit looks like. They also have a car with camera guys following the actual cab so of course I wouldn't rob that guy.

I'd like to make the ceiling in my car like the Cash Cab. It's like a club inside your car.

i like this show. it constantly reminds me how dumb the population can be. or drunk, i swear some of the people that get into the cab are three sheets to the wind.

i like any show that showcases the population's stupidity.
like who's smarter than a fifth grader. take away jeff foxworthy and i could actually watch that show.