Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hypocricy: why is is perfectly ok for me to do it, but not you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
Hypocricy drips from every pore of bluelighters every now and then, and Ill openly admit to being a total hypocrite. Its okay if Im though as I have really good reasons. But you guys just dont.

For example, my spelling and grammar, its shithouse as I post in the dark asnd never use spell checks. But fuck its annoying when other cunts cant be fucked fixing their shit speling up. Fix it cunts.

Also: stop insinuating mean things about people you dont lie on line cunts. Its my job to do so and I say so.

Posting high on xanax? You guys look like silly billies and I dont. You cn hardly tell can ya . CAN ya!

So before I bid adieu nd fly off the andle about some stupid post some skank with big boobs makes thsat is undrrhandly bitchy about someone i like you think teic about doin the same as YO shouldnt do it, its off topic and preacha will join in and get edite.

In conclusion: I can do things but you cant do styff.

Capishe!!

Discuss or stfu.

I am the only person on Aus social that should be allowed to heap shit on others for spelling.

(edit: +1)

IM the only one here who can go it to a serious thread and say off tangent stupid theories. You others deserve to get flamed and picked on by the meanies as they are better than you but Im ar better than thm. So it makes the meanies look silly when. they try to intimidate me. He doesnt intimidate me at all as hes cute. So there

What? I beat you? Then this thread should bre closed in case he wins later on in it. QUICK!

What the fuck.

English is a shit language anyway. but so many swear word

enlish sux0rz, so does 1337 lingo so dont use it ok?
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.