Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

For those who want to inject pharms...

DoctorShop

Bluelighter
I'm not sure how many people are aware that there local needle exchange will supply you with practically everything you need to inject pharms. While this is still not very safe, you can minimise the risks with one of these:

A micron filter.
DSC00254.jpg

To use it, its best to use a large syringe tip and a 5ml syringe to draw your mixture up in. Use a decent amount of water and make sure you draw some water through the micron filter before you use it, just so its wet and you wont lose as much of your pharms this way when you go to filter it.

DSC00255.jpg

You will be left with a clear solution. Happy harm minimisation.

small edit: Thats a 5ml syringe in the pic btw, not a 10ml like I previously stated. Apologies.

Last edited:
P.S. the best harm reduction is of course DO NOT INJECT PHARMS. For those who want to inject pharms... don't inject pharms.

I mean, if you feel the urge or desire to do something that can easily kill you (like injecting pharms), you probably shouldn't do it, because -- well, it can kill you, and DYING SUCKS.

Just thought that worth pointing out, even if some people don't care or won't listen. No offense intended, I really feel a sense of concern for people's safety.

If you (the reader) are still willing to risk death over slamming a pill, refer to DoctorShop's post above.

Last edited:
Ok those pics should work for everyone now.

Like I said doing this isnt safe but these filters will remove so much of the gunk and shit in the pills.

Be careful.

Last edited:
Cool, ever had any luck with any benzo pills, particular midazolam?

If ya wanna IV stuff that isn't already in IV,IM or SC solution the above way is the safest. espesially with oxy's which are full of binders, even better is getting a stainless steel pestal and mortor to really crush em up. As an addit instead off using water go and get some sterile NaCl solution from the pharmacy as stuff that goes up your arm should be isotonic (0.9% NaCl.)

"I mean, if you feel the urge or desire to do something that can easily kill you (like injecting pharms), you probably shouldn't do it, because -- well, it can kill you, and DYING SUCKS." MDPVagrant. You gotta do what you gotta do, most people Know what there doing and know there limits, but everyone makes mistakes as some stage "thats why they put erasers on the end off pencils"

midazolam comes in vials 5mgs in a 1ml i think?? i've never seen it tablet form before, i'd love tablets of it. Self injection of midazolam would be a bit like self IVing Ketalar (ketamine) you are unconsious before the needle leave your arm and IMing the stuff really hurts.

Last edited:
Splatt said:
Cool, ever had any luck with any benzo pills, particular midazolam?

No I've only ever used MS Contins 30mg/60mg/100mg and oxycontin 40mg/80mg.

MS Contins are the worst, especially if you cook them. There is no need. Just use around 80 units of water and crush up the pill heaps. Then use the micron filter.

Just eat the benzos mate. The onset is pretty quick there aren't going to be many benefits shooting them. Slight rush maybe... then again I don't really enjoy them that much.

Teddles said:
As an addit instead off using water go and get some sterile NaCl solution from the pharmacy as stuff that goes up your arm should be isotonic (0.9% NaCl.)

Sorry to sound like a newb but how would you go about asking for this at the pharmacy?

*shudder* when I'm not so drunk I'll remember to tell a story about the permanent lung damage injecting oxies/ms contins can do....stay tuned

sterile Sodium chloride is in little sachets in the contact lens bit 10mls or 30mls, Behind the counter there would NaCl for injection in little plastic vials, but the best bet would be where they keep the dressings(band aid, opsite, melolite) there should be a big 500ml bottle off the stuff.

If you get any grief from someone just say it's to irrigate a wound.

NeverLose said:
*shudder* when I'm not so drunk I'll remember to tell a story about the permanent lung damage injecting oxies/ms contins can do....stay tuned
Thanx... more posts like yours are good. Hopefully people choose the non-harmful way, instead of the harmful one that requires harm reduction.

I can see using harm reduction with typical substance use like rolling on E, or long runs on coke or meth... but why use it with something like slamming a pill, when it's so d@mn trivial and the only reason is to get a rush when you'd get a normal high anyway taking the pill.

P.S. want to increase bioavailability & speed of onset, try plugging / rectal administration (alone, in privacy of course). Dissolve the pill in a small amount of water, then use a syringe w/attachment.

Last edited:
Yes yes yes most of us are aware that long term use injecting pills is dangerous. I have read many stories about people being hospitalised because of injecting pills. I mean shit I even went to the hospital after injecting a pill. Told them what I had done and they somehow did this check on my lungs and thankfully there was no damage. Sorry to be vague I dont know what it is they did to check.

I dont even do this anymore. I'm with you MDPVagran, I think it's a really stupid thing todo. But people are going to do it regardless right? Most needle users have some kind of addiction to the needle so they'll try and inject anything.

I only posted those pics of the micron filter and the correct way to do it so if someone out there is desperate enough to shoot a pill, at least they are doing it the safest way possible.

I love pharming! and have done so for more than 15+ years, though times have changed and its getting more difficult or longer to cook a shot (benzos and opiates mainly), depending on the pharm your wanting to inject. Some are good to chew and snort. Like 20mg IR morphine has great results besides oxys.

Theres definately a demand for ritalin in NZ it is just as worse as ice/meth in addiction. With the 20mg/ciba people were crushing the pill, heating the spoon until the wax melts, and then quickly cool it down on ice cubes, this way you can see the wax form on top, and was easier to filter that way, took a longer time to cook if you prepare 20mgs at a time (say if wanting to do half a card - 100mgs, not recommended just stating).

*experience+knowledge is a must have for IV pharming.