Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Baby Woodrose?

LSDelic

Greenlighter
I am going to be spending 4 months studying in Perth and I am wondering about the status of Hawiian Baby Woodrose in Australia. It is always a good choice in my opinion and I would like to know how easy it is to gain access to it in Australia?

I ordered some off a website. Im sure there really easy to get over there as well. Just remember they take a long time to kick in so don't re dose like I did and have one hell of a trip

Like anywhere, How easy it is to get something is all about who you know or what you know.

Keep the discussion away from availability and focused on legality. :)

Erowid said:
It is illegal to import or export Argyreia nervosa seeds from Australia (Customs Act 1901, Regulations, Schedule 4; and Schedule 8 export regulations). Possession of seeds may be illegal under the Standard for the uniform scheduling of drugs and poisons, Schedule 9. Treated seeds (which may still contain LSA) are excluded (Appendix A) and are legal to trade and possess. Consumption of LSA containing materials such as hawaiian baby woodrose seeds is prohibited under state legislation in most Australian states

Erowid - Legal Status

patte4dm said:
I ordered some off a website. Im sure there really easy to get over there as well. Just remember they take a long time to kick in so don't re dose like I did and have one hell of a trip

Take them on an empty stomach and they kick in after 5 minutes. A billy at the 20 minute mark helps if you get any nausea then hold on for the next 8 hours!

Is it ok to ask how they are usually prepared? When people buy them do they usually buy them treated, or must they be prepared?

Buy them online.. Its not hard to find, make sure they are untreated. But remove the fuzzy coating.. Drop them in some luke-warm bottled water (10-20 seconds in microwave in a glass.. drop the unfuzzed seeds in there and leave them for a few mins... whenever they're easy to chew.. drink the water, chew the seeds well.. do not eat before hand and DO NOT drink with them.. Don't have too much or it cuts off oxygen/blood to your fingers.

Yaack city :)
In fact even water comes straight back up for me on the seeds and I do smoke cannabis on them to try and ease it.

Mostly uncrecreational in my opinion. Has nothing on LSD. or any other psychedelic really. Sometimes I get a good trip but its not worth the risk.

Got into these bad boys recently and must say I was impressed. Started off with a dosage of 5, soaked them in white wine for 4 hours (removed the husks beforehand) and drank. Got some nice mild effects, then decided to smoke some weed around 2 hours in. Well thats where the fun began. Major euphoric rushes, some sweet visuals and bizarre thought loops ensure my night was a fun one:D

Splatt said:
Buy them online.. Its not hard to find, make sure they are untreated. But remove the fuzzy coating.. Drop them in some luke-warm bottled water (10-20 seconds in microwave in a glass.. drop the unfuzzed seeds in there and leave them for a few mins... whenever they're easy to chew.. drink the water, chew the seeds well.. do not eat before hand and DO NOT drink with them.. Don't have too much or it cuts off oxygen/blood to your fingers.

How many do you talk about when you say don't have too much? What is a newbie dose for them?

Any specific reason why you say no alcohol? As far as I know alcohol is a vasodilator (which is why it makes you feel warmer (while actually causing heat loss from the body)), so that might minimise the risk of blood being cut off to your fingers.

I think Splatt was saying no alcohol because he finds it makes him puke. I've heard a lot of reports of nausea with HBWR, never actually tried them though. What does everyone think about the idea that the nausea comes from a cyanide-like chemical in the seeds? I don't remember the specifics but there was some talk on Erowid about it being similar to the chemical found in apple seeds that will make you feel sick if you eat too many.

Just make sure you clean the seeds really well before you take them. Use a knife and shave all of the crap off the outsides.

It's the ergot that can make you puke, but it is also many other chemicals.. It is still pretty unknown that pure LSA would cause the effects of eating the seeds. LSA was said to be more of a sedating chemical when purely synthensized or extracted so it was LSA only with not much other psychedelic activity.

Someone plese correct me, I am just relaying things I have heard off Bluelight or read in older drug books. I thought that LA-111 was the more psychedelic compound. But there are many compounds in the seeds that make the trip. I even remember one book (cannot remember source) saying LSA was just a collection of different lysergic and ergot amines, upto hundreds and they all need to be ingested to get those effects and may turn into other chemicals in the blood stream before entering the brain?

I like to be stood co0rrected so I can learn and not spread misinformation, so anyone knwoledgable on these seeds speak up :)

As far as a where to start, I would reccomend around 5. While we are on the topic of how to take them, you should try sublingual. Grind the shit out of the seeds and keep it in your mouth for about 30 minutes. It doesn't taste great, but the payoff is well worth it. Best dosage is 10-12.

If you get strong ones 8-10 can produce a very strong trip.

^^ too true.
Don't try 14.
Ever. :|

I also found that Travel Sickness tablets help with the nausea and are well worth investing in.

But only try half a dramamine at first as you dont want to drift off into a too -tired state, because the seds make u very munted already.

For me GBL is my ultimate anti sickness drug.

Cyanide is nasty business, but I imagine the doses one receives from HBWR is minimal. Below is some information about cyanide and a preparation that removes it from cassava plants. I've also heard that ethanol is highly beneficial with HBWR because it allows for a greater permeability in the stomach which means you need to eat less seeds for greater effect. I've never thrown up from HBWR but my neck once spasmed then stayed contracted for over a minute. I thought I was going to break my teeth alongside the dagger-like pain in my neck. LSA is over-rated. If it was called HBA fewer people would eat it. LSD is an LSA, but "LSA"(i.e.-ergine/isoergine) is not comparable.

http://www.anu.edu.au/BoZo/CCDN/two.html
http://www.anu.edu.au/BoZo/CCDN/new_method.html

PAX,
PL

I did Hawaiin baby woodrose back in europe where its legal. The high was cool but i felt sick after it wore off n vomited too.