• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TrainGirl: Chilling Discovery !!!

Kastr0

Bluelighter
Ok last night I was bored, I was also very stoned, and I downloaded "Banned From Television" parts 1 & 2 on BitComet..

In the first video, at the very end, I saw this clip that claimed to be shot in "Champaign Illinois" at a train station in the early 90's where a woman alongside a man steps out too far onto the tracks and is hit by a speeding train which sends her flying out of the camera view.

I had saw this video before I even watched Banned From TV, it was all over the internet, im sure some of you have saw it as well, and when I saw it years ago I thought it was fake - what would a cameraman be doing there at the same time a woman is hit and killed by a speeding train?

The version of the video thats on most internet sites is very short (about 4-10 seconds with no sound), and poor quality which could lead people to believe that it is fake. The version you see on Banned From TV however, is much longer, includes sound, it is better quality, and it includes a narrator who explains everything (the video was actually shot by a train buff who was filming and documenting an E9 locomotive which was an older train that was soon going to be replaced, thus the train buff wanted to document one of the E9 locomotives last runs at the station).

Banned From TV says it happened in Champaign Illinois, my research however proves otherwise. Here is the direct words I have for you guys that I found on Wikipedia about the girl who was hit, it explains a lot but I have more to tell you after!!!

FROM WIKIPEDIA: At around 5:53 p.m. on August 26, 1991, Mary T. Wojtyla, 41, of Chicago, was walking with her lawyer across the tracks at the Fairview Avenue grade crossing in Downers Grove, directly in front of a westbound train which was stopped at the Metra station. Apparently distracted by ongoing divorce proceedings, she crossed the center track and was struck by a westbound Burlington Northern EMD E9 pulling a "Racetrack" express train, estimated to be traveling at 60 miles per hour. Wojtyla was killed instantly; her lawyer saw the oncoming train and was not struck.[6] The accident delayed between 12,000 and 15,000 commuters on the Burlington Northern line for more than an hour.[7] Trains were further delayed when Downers Grove police ordered the engineer to back up the train in order to re-enact the incident. According to an account in the Downers Grove Reporter, "the engineer was so seriously affected by the re-enactment, where he had to pass by the dead body still on the tracks, he was unable to continue and had to be relieved of his duties."[8] A railfan captured Wojtyla being stuck by the train.[9] The video, dubbed "Traingirl", has been shown with the impact edited out at many Operation Lifesaver events, and unedited on shock site web sites and YouTube. A wrongful death lawsuit brought by Wojtyla's estate was dismissed in 1996.

^^ Ok, up there you can read that she was "distracted" while crossing the track.. There is one train already stopped on the track closest to Mary so that sort of blocks her view and may have disrupted the sound of the horns from the other train that was quickly approaching.

After replaying the video several times I made a chilling discovery, just as Mary and her lawyer walk past the safety meters her lawyer looks back at her (she is a little behind, she is shorter then her lawyer thus doesnt walk as quickly) and says something which I think is "hurry up we can make it" (you cant hear them saying anything, only the sound of the bells and train whistles) and the lawyer starts to run towards the train, realizing he wont make it when the train speeds into view he stops, Mary on the other hand has her view blocked from the lawyer who is closest to the train, Mary (without looking to her left, where her lawyer was supposed to be) steps into the path of the train, for a split second you can see her look over and realize the train, she stops dead in her tracks before she is hit by the train and actually launched into the cameraman and his grandson (according to my research, which has checked out to be true on numerous other websites).

Mary was on her way to meet her soon to be ex-husband with her lawyer to sign divorce papers, I find it very ironic that this happened at that exact time. I also find what her lawyer did VERY FISHY... If you have the full video replay it and you will see what im talking about, he tells her to hurry up at first and runs towards the track with her on the right side of him (train is approaching from the left) he stays blocking her view and then suddenly stops right before the train, not turning back to warn Mary at all, in fact, he doesn't even look back he turns the other way - shouldn't he be concerned about his clients well-being????

Maybe I am just over-analyzing, but I have a feeling it was pre-meditated, I find this very fascinating and intriguing.... I am not a sicko who watches death tapes, I just watched this video and wanted to know if it was real and after finding out it was real I then learned about the woman who was killed, what she was doing there, and then sort of got attracted to the whole incident and I wanted to learn more.

I hope she rests in peace, I hope her 3 siblings are doing ok, I hope the cameraman can recover (apparantly he was seriously traumatized by what happened, the woman actually gets hit by the train then fly's into the cameraman knocking him down as well as the camera which was on a tripod), and I hope that people who watch this can learn from it so that it doesn't happen again.

But honestly, does anyone else agree with me that maybe her "lawyer" had something to do with the death, if you watch the full-length video (which is about 90 seconds) carefully you will see what im talking about - something very fishy, what I call a "Chilling Discovery"

Thanks for reading, chow!

Last edited:
Interest theory. I haven't seen that video in a while. How could it have been pre-meditated,though? The lawyer would have had to be in that exact spot at the exact moment before the train was about to pass. Unless the train schedules were always on time,right down to the second and the lawyer knew the exact moment the train would be coming AND that there would be another train blocking their view AND that the woman wouldn't bother stopping to look before she tried to cross,it seems very unlikely.

I agree, it is very unlikely..

However, the person filming the train says "the train will be coming shortly before 6" almost implying that the times of these trains are known..

And, why didn't the lawyer make some sort of attempt to warn Mary before she stepped on the tracks, why didn't he turn her way to see if she would be ok, instead its like he didn't want to see her get hit because he turns his back to her and looks the opposite way..

But the fact remains, it is very unlikely, but still there is a slight chance of possibility.. I find it very interesting nonetheless, we will never know the truth!

Heh, I saw that video. Poor girl got royally fucked up.

Almost like a human bowling ball being aimed at the camera tripod.

Rest.In.Pieces.

Why didn't he warn her? Probably for the same reason she stood there and watched a train come barrelling at her. It happened too fast, they froze.:\

I think you're over thinking this, and I don't see much room fir discussion here. :\