• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Meth user needs to lose a lot of pounds

eu4ia

Bluelighter
hi i am a weekly user of meth but still am fat and i need to loose a lot of pounds.

how about supplementing myself with 20mg of ephedra a day??

i need your advice and opinion guys thanks:)

Sounds risky......you're putting your heart and body under a lot of stress as it is.
Why dont you exercise on those days when you are not on meth?

exercise, eat properly, quit meth, and don't take ephedra. You'll lose weight no problem.

crystalcallas said:
Sounds risky......you're putting your heart and body under a lot of stress as it is.
Why dont you exercise on those days when you are not on meth?
yes i will excercise but i will still take ephedra and multivitamins.

my excersice is compose of boxing as my cardio and light weights but many reps:) :)

what do you think guys???
:)

I think you're being an idiot personally...

You obviously aren't interested in improving your health and are doing this as an image thing. You'll just end up looking like every other cracked out tweaker chick who appears to have just woke up in a trash can and spent the day scratching themselves.

Hey, whatever your image of beauty is though.. Good luck.

If you actually want to do it the right way by your health then make sure you're eating enough (which I doubt you are currently based on your comments so far) and working out enough. You don't need to take a stimulant because it's literally not going to do anything but put your body under a worse strain on top of your "weekly" meth usage.

Seriously, you sound like a disaster waiting to happen.. Sorry.

ku69 dont give comments like every tweaker or speed freak is a garbage to our society. becuase you talk like your Mr. "clean"

yes we have a freedom to say what we like here in bluelight
but basically I DONT NEED ANY ADVICE from guys like you

^Basically, he was telling you the raw truth. Honestly do u not care about your health or you just want to look 'good'? What he said what the exact truth, and you just come off as another idiot, sorry but its the truth, taking meth every weekend and ephedra every other day? Do you not care about your heart? Or do you just have no idea of what daily use of minor stimulants plus weekly use of strong stimulants will do to your heart?

Spend your money on a nutritionist and a gym, not meth and ephedra, if you're serious about your health, not just your image to other people.

Last edited:
yep i understand the both of you i am deciding to not the take the ephedra supplement:) i am really sorry kul69 on what i said on my previous post.
hope you understand kul69 becuase i really dont like when you said "You'll just end up looking like every other cracked out tweaker chick who appears to have just woke up in a trash can and spent the day scratching themselves".:) :) :)

peace to all of you guys:) :) :) :)

jogging to running will lose a ton fast if you keep up with it. I was eating huge meals from italian restaurants everyday and jogging or running on a treadmill at night. Jogging itself burned off way more than I could take in and I lost weight really fast. Its something to consider

Eat right and run

thanks hush.dir anyway how long do you run? is 30minutes good enough???

Meth will fuck up your metabolism and circadian cycle if you use it frequently enough, I've known a few fatter tweakers.

Basically though, if you wanna lose a whole lot of weight really fast and easily, start taking meth orally every morning with breakfast, 30-50mg. Don't overdo weekends so your body regulates itself okay and you'll probably be fine. Cardiovascularly it's safer than ephedrine because it's more centrally acting, though I don't know about your brain...

Well, this is the healthy living forum... so in my opinion don't do meth and start running and eating right; as hush said. Another good way to lose weight, if you live in a mountainy area, go and hike through the woods.

"cracked out tweaker chick" ?
isn't eu4ia male? pardon me if I'm mistaken. anyway, jogging is an excellent way to lose weight. I just feel that it doesn't jive that well with meth use.
of course your most optimal choice is to stop using meth all together. I can nearly guarantee your overall health will drastically improve. or jeez, even choose a new drug of choice. but if you don't want to give it up then that's your deal.
strength training also helps to cut down body fat in a hurry.
a combination of jogging and boxing for cardio is a nice start and I recommend some light lifting with good form if a gym is available to you. if at all possible, do your best to maintain a balanced, healthy diet.. and don't forget to stretch and breathe a lot!! you can do it, become addicted to the rush from exercise and from sculpting a positive body image. I know you've heard it all before, but further abuse will only trash your body.. hopefully you know that is what you're becoming addicted to. I hope this helps even a little.. best of luck to you and please try to curb your meth use; even if you have to gradually ween yourself off of it. peace

kick that habbit into a daily thing, and in no time you will be skinny.

^ skinny... and ugly as fuck to go with it. but I suppose the OP only mentions losing weight so appearing repulsive is fine. great advice 9mm!

grammarcontrol said:
^ skinny... and ugly as fuck to go with it. but I suppose the OP only mentions losing weight so appearing repulsive is fine. great advice 9mm!
hey man, a few sores on your face is worth being skinny.

^^^^^8(
if you want quick weight loss sure meth will work...but in the long run you're just setting yourself up for some more problems, OP. There are lots of threads in this forum that can help you with your aerobic exercise/weight loss issues aside from the advice in this thread.

hope you understand kul69 becuase i really dont like when you said "You'll just end up looking like every other cracked out tweaker chick who appears to have just woke up in a trash can and spent the day scratching themselves".

Yeah, sorry.. I just think it's kind of sad when someone wants to lose weight so bad they'll destroy their bodies to do so. I really was just stating a fact which was that if you focus on a "stimulant" exercise program you're not going to look good in the end and you're not going to be healthy either. I don't have anything against people who use meth.

There are some pretty basic things to know about losing weight.

You need to eat less calories than you're using every day. This one is pretty well known. However, what most people don't understand is that starving yourself is counter-productive.

You want to aim for 10-12x your weight in calories. So, if you weigh 150 pounds you should go for around 1650 calories a day. This number is slightly under what you would require to maintain your weight but it isn't starving yourself.

People think if they just stop eating or eat like 1/2 of the required calories they need they'll lose weight faster. The truth is that your body will think you're in a survival situation and it won't burn your fat off it will start burning muscle instead. Eventually you will lose weight but you'll look like some poor starving kid in a third world country. Not the beautiful person you want to be.

Also, you can't just cut your calorie intake a bit below what's needed and then sit around all day doing nothing. You need to exercise and build muscle because the more muscle mass you have the higher your metabolism will be.

I'd also suggest that you work out right when you wake up because then your metabolism will be elevated for the entire day. There are also other things like eating 5-6 meals a day instead of 3 so you have a steady intake of calories rather than spreading them out.

Go read http://www.fatlosstips.com/

You really need to listen to the pros when it comes to stuff like not starving yourself and eating the right meals coupled with the right exercise plan.

Here's a good webpage that illustrates this point and has more tips and info. This is where I found the link to the previous page I linked as well. He highly recommended it.

http://johnstonefitness.com/all/front/m.php

Look at 8/6/2004 when he actually starts smiling. This is exactly when he realized he needed to stop starving himself and trying to cheat and actually listened to all the advice the pros give. You can see once he stopped trying to cheat and not eat enough he started putting on muscle very quick after months of no progress before that.

When he was cheating he lost weight but honestly it looks somewhat sickly and his muscles weren't increasing. You might not be trying to have a body builder physique but it's still true that if you don't starve yourself and you work out correctly you'll lose fat instead of muscle which will add to your metabolism increasing your fat loss plus you'll look better.

eu4ia said:
thanks hush.dir anyway how long do you run? is 30minutes good enough???

I never did a time. I started with 1 mile. and if i felt i could do more without any issues. I did. I did that every other night for 2 months and i slimmed way down