Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

rectal administration of methamphetamine

rm2x

Bluelighter
Just a quick question or two :)

I have searched but I can't find anything specific on methamphetamine.

I'm going to be enjoying some meth very soon, has been a very long time since we last did it, and myself and some mates have come across some and decided to have some.
I no longer inject drugs, I am too scared of dropping dead from it, but I am quite keen, as are my friends to try mixing it in water and squirting it up our bums.

Now I need some advice about this, I am not too sure how to go about it, I have plugged pills before no worries, but never speed.

If I was to have a point, how much water should I use to mix it up with? Under 1ml?

What sized syringe should I use? The smallest ones I have seen at chemists are normally 5ml ones, which could be interesting inserting lol

How far does it need to be inserted?

Will the liquid come out? Or will it be held in place? Do I have to lie on my back with my feet in the air? Or can I do this by sitting on the toilet.

What will the effects be like? Is it similar to injecting in intensity?

Sorry for all the questions but we're going to be doing this in the next few weeks so I need to prepare :)

cheers

rm2x

rm2x said:
Just a quick question or two :)

I have searched but I can't find anything specific on methamphetamine.

I'm going to be enjoying some meth very soon, has been a very long time since we last did it, and myself and some mates have come across some and decided to have some.
I no longer inject drugs, I am too scared of dropping dead from it, but I am quite keen, as are my friends to try mixing it in water and squirting it up our bums.

Now I need some advice about this, I am not too sure how to go about it, I have plugged pills before no worries, but never speed.

If I was to have a point, how much water should I use to mix it up with? Under 1ml?

What sized syringe should I use? The smallest ones I have seen at chemists are normally 5ml ones, which could be interesting inserting lol

How far does it need to be inserted?

Will the liquid come out? Or will it be held in place? Do I have to lie on my back with my feet in the air? Or can I do this by sitting on the toilet.

What will the effects be like? Is it similar to injecting in intensity?

Sorry for all the questions but we're going to be doing this in the next few weeks so I need to prepare :)

cheers

rm2x

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

??

MR Candyslut said:

This form of administration is the second most effective way to take speed apart from injecting. The questions are quite valid IMO.

The thread linked above doesn't really cover squirting it through a syringe. I did read something about this quite recently. I will see if I can dig it up again ;)

I wouldn't recommend using water and a syringe, it will just make you wanna evacuate your bowels, just wrap it up in very small amount off toilet paper or a tissue and plug away. Let us know how your got on.

i understand the forms are quite valid, i have done it myself ;)

My post was probably a little OT, it was in relation to the OP himself.

Sorry peeps. I'll keep it for PM.

MR Candyslut said:
i understand the forms are quite valid, i have done it myself ;)

My post was probably a little OT, it was in relation to the OP himself.

Sorry peeps. I'll keep it for PM.

Oh okay, lol :)

Yeah keep us informed on how it went. A friend and I are keen to use crystal in that way.

Just don't use gluggy base. That stuff sometimes stings youe tongueand can iorritate bitten fingers or fingernails.. don't put that solvent filled shit in your asshole... even tho I can't talk cos I put it in my veins (but i filter) but at least it doesnt sting...

Being a "plugger" (LOL), I have a few opinions on this. First off, an oral syringe with tapered rubber attachment (meant for bottles of liquid medication) works pretty well... just fill the syringe, lubricate the tapered rubber tip with vasoline or mineral oil and use that. Very comfortable, although the fit is tight.

As far as amount of water, IME it doesn't matter that much. Frankly, anything under 10ml should work just fine. If you run into a situation where you need to dilute something, go for it. 1ml is a bit on the small side, I'd aim for around three on average (particularly with the rubber attachment, which leaves about 1ml or so behind in the syringe).

How far to insert it: just far enough so it doesn't immediately leak out, and no further. You want it in the rectum, not the colon.

You can actually do it standing up. Just insert lubricated tip, wiggle it around (with some forward pressure) until it seems airtight, and inject the liquid slowly. It should go right in -- if it doesn't, readjust insertion and continue. Some air going in won't be a problem, unless you re-dose repeatedly (it will build up and basically give you gas).

The effects can vary, but generally you can expect the substance to "hit" you about as fast as snorting. The advantage to plugging is you can take larger amounts of a substance at once than with snorting. Also, after you get some practice it's just very neat and efficient -- fill syringe, insert, inject, done... under ten seconds once you've got some practice at it.

P.S. the more a substance burns when snorted, the more diluted you want it to be when plugging. If the irritation is serious, you'll have to sit on the toilet & waste the precious stuff, so make sure to dilute it enough so it can be tolerated. It may still cause a desire to sit on the john, but just resist for awhile and the feeling will go away. A few substances are so irritating they're difficult to plug (cocaine is one example) but it can be done with enough dilution and re-dosing several times in a 30-minute period to make up for getting less initially.

Last edited:
Splatt said:
Just don't use gluggy base. That stuff sometimes stings youe tongueand can iorritate bitten fingers or fingernails.. don't put that solvent filled shit in your asshole... even tho I can't talk cos I put it in my veins (but i filter) but at least it doesnt sting...

definately

thanks for the advice guys :)

well it's very close to the source so I know what ammount of cut is in it

I think the toilet paper method is the way to go at this stage :)

Mr Candyslut, don't feel bad, long story behind this, it may not even be for me

Will keep everyone posted on the results of said experiment, if it takes place!

Use a gel cap. Empty it out or buy unused ones and fill that up. Use spit or water based lube for your finger (spit is best) oil based can interfere with absorption.

Another way of Rectal Administration (Having previously mentioned in prior posts)...

Is to..

1. Crush the product into a fine powder.

2. Put the fine powder into hollow biro.

3. Insert biro into anus. Be careful and gentle

4. Have girl/boy friend blow product into anus in one short-sharp puff.

This is a rather effective route of administration and works well with most powders.

Have fun...oh, and don't forget to wash your hands!