• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Perth] Armin Van Buuren - Fri 8th June @ Metro City REVIEWS!!!

puckboy

Greenlighter
Mellen Events & Future Entertainment present: ARMIN VAN BUUREN - WHITE PARTY - Extended Set

Future Entertainment and Mellen Events are bringing Armin Van Buuren to Australia to play his ‘Armin-only’, Ibiza-style ‘White Parties’, and Perth is getting a taste on a Friday night! On the back of his sold out Metro City solo show in 2004 and his headlining spot on the 2006 Two Tribes Festival tour, Armin will treat Perth audiences with an extended set you’ll need the whole weekend to recover from.
Expect to be transported to another world as spectacular visuals and sophisticated sound production beam out to thousand’s of party people all dressed in WHITE! Melbourne’s Mark James & Western Australia’s Kenny L will support.

http://www.futureentertainment.com....en_2007/home_page/armin_van_buuren_perth.html

Where: Metro City, Roe St, Perth

When: Friday 8th June. 10pm - 6am

Tickets: Early birds on sale Thursday 19th April at $45 + bf. Once early birds run out or May 4th arrives, tickets will then be $55 + bf

Ticket Outlets;
Ticketmaster (ph: 136 100)
www.ticketmaster.com.au
www.inthemix.com.au
and the following retail outlets;
78 Records
DJ Factory
Live Clothing
Mills Records
Planet Video
Rockeby Records

18+ only Photo ID required

I got my ticket today (fri 20th april) and apparently early birds have sold out already.

Last edited:
Will be a very big event, can't wait.

Mellen events on TS confirmed that tix will be on sale at the end of April.

Im going to close this to be re-opened in a few weeks :) Its to far out of the 4-6wks time line we give. Its way to early for this. Even though it will be awesome the tickets arent yet on sale and there isnt sufficent info to be provided for readers.

PM me in a few weeks to have it re-opened :)

Shit eh. Glad I ended up with a ticket. I didn't think we'd get 1900 people with just armin in perth...

this cant be sold out!
no way man.

not that im going.

trance sucks.

yea sold out everywhere!!! even planet video is sold out and they usually have tickets right up to the night of most events.
Theres still a month to go, i can see tickets ending up on ebay and going for some high $$

lok1 said:
trance sucks.

That's what I was reffering too. Ahh lok1... reckon I can find a dnb tent at this one???

There's a small amount of tickets on the door if you're really worried 1UnFuZeD... I imagine only about 100 though.

A friend got tickets at ticketmaster just yesterday, so I'm not sure it's sold out everywhere, just maybe at the stores with allocations. Must be damn close but because everyone has been saying so.

Last edited:
Its def sold out folks. Going to be a great event, ive got my ticket, and i even made my own Armin tshirt.. im set! w00t

damn white parties... i don't OWN white.... ah well... looks like a good excuse to do some shopping i guess :) Looking forward to this... i've actually never been to an event at Metros, it always look awefully pretty when i drive past... i'll be glad to finally sate my curiosity.

I feel a little guilty that fans missed out and i managed to get tickets and i don't even know any Armin.. i've really gone off the trance in the last couple of years.. more of a DnB fan and also have been getting back into indie alternative type-stuff.... still, with the right chemical enhancements, i'm sure i'll remember what all the fuss was about! looking forward to it! :)

~wdcv

ooooooOOO

if i aint 2 busy
might use the ticket i have

see what happens

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

toenibbler said:
ooooooOOO

if i aint 2 busy
might use the ticket i have

see what happens

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

if you decide you can't bring yourself to go, let me know... i know at least 3 people who are desperate for a ticket.... it's a shame to waste.

wrong state? ;)

geez melbourne armin $91+bf _ouch_ thats massive festival pricing, damn you late notice.