• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How do you make an ecstasy pill logo/stamp?

Doooofus

Bluelighter
Just wondering about how an ecstasy manufacturer prints the little logo onto the pills? There are sometimes quite obscure logos of companies, brands etc - is it a difficult process to make a stamp to press onto the pills? Is it done by machine? Any information would be interesting, thanks :)

Yeah I can't really think of anything that would make the imprints apart from a pressing machine. Or you could just jack someone up on heaps of meth, lock them in a room with a pin and a batch of unpressed pills, and watch them go to work scratching the pictures one at a time ;)

I have wondered this myself and Google didn't tell me much with a quick search.

hmmm, its an interesting question. I have seen some very intricate pictures on pills. Show some of these guys have some artistic talent.

I wonder is they would keep at least on of each of there pieces of work. Now thats an art show id enjoy :)

Jewellers have been known to be good at this sort of thing. Providing it doesn't infringe copyright, companies that make certain brands of pill press will also produce rods with characteristic logos on request.

How they actually make these medal stamp things, I don't know.

Picture of pill stamps.

Attachments

• pill_stamps.jpg
    pill_stamps.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 26,723
^ Nice one. I guess the outer edge creates the bevel. And obviously some pills will have a pill stamp on the bottom as well to create a score? Why would a pill manufacturer go to the effort of using new pill stamps all the time when they could just use say, 10 logos over a period of time and rotate them? Is it to create doubt in the mind of the buyer as to the contents of the pill? To avoid copycat batches being circulated? Or perhaps to help with anonymity as far as hiding from law enforcement...?

Doooofus said:
Why would a pill manufacturer go to the effort of using new pill stamps all the time
My guess:
^ purely for a bit of fun.

Doooofus said:
And obviously some pills will have a pill stamp on the bottom as well to create a score?
Theres a picture of the score in the picture. (bottom right). And I think there is another one above that one, but the score doesn't go all the way across.

besides those tablet pressing machines, is it possible to have a simple press suitable for amatuers to press one tablet at a time kinda thing?

I have seen very bad pressed tablet in S.E.Asia and I wonder they guy who did that must had used some kitchen utensils or something....

If you made pills for 10 years and they were always say the letter "F" with a blue pill, wouldn't it be easier for law enforcement to track down the source of these pills? That's my guess why...

That's probably the same reason why pills from the same batch differ sometimes...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=297986

I'd love to be able to press 1 or 2 pills everynow and then with some nice purified MDXX and proper pill binders, how cool would it be to have your own personalised brand :p Of course, every single thing I do is for personal use, I want to roll major fucking balls, never resale/pushing/dealing etc lol

Last edited:
Just talked to a jeweller. Stamps costy near to nothing to make and anything can be made for cheap as chiops as long as it isn't too complicated.

Huh, well there you go. I guess the speed runners drop by Wallace Bishop on their way home and grab a few stamps to hit the pills with.

You'd think the Jeweler would pick up after a while when some shady biker comes in frequently and orders like 100 of the same pill sized stamp lol

lovebrisvegas said:
You'd think the Jeweler would pick up after a while when some shady biker comes in frequently and orders like 100 of the same pill sized stamp lol

That would be where an extra fee for someone "cool" would come into the equation :)

^ Great link - I'll take the $115,000 model thanks! That sucker would probably pay for itself in a couple of days hehe.

Milf Milker said:
besides those tablet pressing machines, is it possible to have a simple press suitable for amatuers to press one tablet at a time kinda thing?

I have seen very bad pressed tablet in S.E.Asia and I wonder they guy who did that must had used some kitchen utensils or something....

Yes there are a couple different hand presses out there for under $100 but they don't have the option of imprinting the pills with any sort of logo and by all accounts are pretty much crap and not worth the $$. My suggestion if you don't have the capacity to be pressing thousands of pills, just make up some gelcaps, save some money to forfeit the novelty :)

Doooofus said:
Why would a pill manufacturer go to the effort of using new pill stamps all the time

Its got nothing to do with law enforcement, and I don't think they're too concerned with copy write...its all about marketing!