• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The First 48

drew345

Bluelighter
Has anyone else seen this it comes on A&E. It follows crime scene detectives during the first 48 hours of a homicide investigation. I find the show fascinating especially the number of people who confess to murder charges.
discuss?

the fact that if it isn't solved in the first 48 hours there is a very large chance that it will not be solved is fascinating to me.
the show, eh... not so much. pretty much just like most other crime shows (real detectives, dominick dunne, etc.)

I like this show too. It has some really grimey mother fuckers on it.

Did you see the one where this father was visiting his son on the kid's birthday in Miami. The father went down the wrong street and got car jacked and killed. It was sad as shit. They got the killer tho.

awesome show.

good production.

one thing i've learned from watching that show is, if i ever kill some1, don't talk to the cops.

90% of the retards they interogate talk themselves into a corner...... luckily for the rest of society.

Definately one of my favorite shows. Hopefully i'll get to see the new episode later on tonight when it's replayed if I don't fall asleep. Really well done show.