• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Newcastle thread v.2 - Hello Novocastrians!

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
*BUMP*

This Sunday afternoon, 11th March, Dj's Dexi, Fitzy and Rossco are playing at the View Factory, corner of Scott and Telsford Street Newcastle.

Depending on the turn out this could become a weekly party! =D

Newcastle is really a disappointment when it comes to good events to go to, so lets try and support some of the local Dj's and hopefully this can become a regular event.

that sounds fun and is oh so local :) ... although my eyes are usually bigger than my stomach in terms of making plans for a sunday.

^^^ hehe, well hopefully the more people that go, the more chance of these types of events happening again=D

I'm going to drag myself away from BL, I mean my house work (;)) on Sunday to go and check it out.

Grab a few friends and head into town for a little Sunday arvo session, you know you will love it ;) :D hehe

The food and wine festival is on in hamilton tommorow (well today really)

^^^

It sure is=D

Beaumont Street, Hamilton, 11th March, lots of great food, fantastic wine, stalls and entertainment....I just getting ready to go there now :)

That sucks doofqueen... it wasn't to bad actually, good weather and good food, quite a good turn out to :)

lil angel15 said:
*BUMP*

This Sunday afternoon, 11th March, Dj's Dexi, Fitzy and Rossco are playing at the View Factory, corner of Scott and Telsford Street Newcastle.

Depending on the turn out this could become a weekly party! =D

Newcastle is really a disappointment when it comes to good events to go to, so lets try and support some of the local Dj's and hopefully this can become a regular event.

how did you find out about this??
and how did it go??
and how was the food & wine festival?

hey bearnan21,

The food and wine festival was good, lots of people were out, great weather, and great food :)

I knew about the Dj's playing at View Factory through friends, I didn't stay for very long but the music was good. If they can get the people there to support it then it would be a great Sunday afternoon recovery/session =D

Hopefully there will be more events like this in the future, I would actually really like to go to one of these afternoon's with my best friend when they come back in April to visit, so hopefully the turn out was better as the night went on and it will happen again:)

I kinda wish i'd gone to this yesterday to show some support. i even went to 4square (or whatever it is now) in the early arvo but never made it the extra 10 metres to the VF. it turned out my true destiny was to drink vb in the hot sun and play with a remote control helicopter.

What is everybody's favourite place to eat in the castle?

My staples are Sticky Rice, and also the Raj's (Darby and Corner). I'm also dissapointed that the managers of Quizno's decided to turn it into yet another cafe.

im from newcastle! havent been there to visit in years though.. I want to go back soon!! are there a lot of bluelighters in newcastle?? i cant believe it has its own thread:) I remember it being great there! i much prefer it to melbourne

some one stole my thread....

oh well it was like 3 or 4 years old

and i'm a cenni coast bogan now.. but i still go to newi everyday for work...

^^

I was thinking that same thing8o

trancegirle, I think you might need to come back here for a little trip to see just how bad the place really is. hehe;)

hehe maybe, i think your always most fond of where you grew up tho:)

Melbournes okay i guess lol - music scene is great but thats about it i think...im itching to go back home, & see if it is just rose coloured glasses..

Diego Blunt said:
I kinda wish i'd gone to this yesterday to show some support. i even went to 4square (or whatever it is now) in the early arvo but never made it the extra 10 metres to the VF. it turned out my true destiny was to drink vb in the hot sun and play with a remote control helicopter.

What is everybody's favourite place to eat in the castle?

My staples are Sticky Rice, and also the Raj's (Darby and Corner). I'm also dissapointed that the managers of Quizno's decided to turn it into yet another cafe.

Nothing beats the seafood platter at Mangrove Jacks.. Although pricey, the best ive ever eaten!

Ahh Newcastle, I grew up there.. Is Shortland still bogan central, cause it sure was when my folks owned a pub there!

Anyone know if theres anything on in town during the easter break?

anything at all?