Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's your latest injury?

Pop Popavich

Bluelighter
There used to be a post your latest injury thread around here, which meant that all those times when you did yourself damage, whether you remember it or not, you could post on here and show the world the consequences of your reckless behaviour.

I assume it got cleaned in the latest wave of slash-happy forum pruning, so I thought I'd make a new one so we have somewhere to show off your badges of honour, mystery bruises, RDI's, etc.

Here's the most impressive bruise that showed up after a few hours on the paintball field today.

PaintballBruise.jpg

I have a bunch of other smaller welts scattered over most of me, as well as the one from most most solid hit of the day, square in the middle of the chest.

Post away people, you all know seeing people in pain is fun.

Last edited:
Not so much my "latest" (if i were to record every incident of injury i'd have no time to do anything else ;)), but this was my latest ouchie. I forgot how painful little wounds can be. It's like someone had stabbed me 3 times with a letter opener, and yes, that's blood - they bled a little too much.

Image000.jpg

I now have 12 of these scars!

Last edited:
I had another laparoscopy. It's not photographable, but the pain i found harder to deal with (read: no pain meds will ease it) is the pain of carbon dioxide trapped in my abdominal and chest cavity.

During the operation, my abdominal cavity was filled with carbon dioxide, to create a large space to do what they needed to do. Afterwards, they try to release as much as possible (i know, fart jokes ;)) but some always gets trapped. I'd forgotten how painful it is when it got trapped around my lungs or under my diaphragm. A couple of times i had to hang up from a phone call because the pain took my breath away.

All better now.

During the operation, my abdominal cavity was filled with carbon dioxide, to create a large space to do what they needed to do. Afterwards, they try to release as much as possible (i know, fart jokes ;)) but some always gets trapped. I'd forgotten how painful it is when it got trapped around my lungs or under my diaphragm.

OUCH! I know how that feel- I had the same experience as you did. Seemed like it was never gonna go away:)

Oh, and before my broken toe, which just looks like a toe-LOL- I did this~
I fell over a metal footstool, on a concrete floor, while carrying an air cleaner assembly-
AND! The picture was taken with my leg twisted and smashed on the carpet for the camera.
UGLY, huh?

legbruise.jpg

Pop Popavich said:
Here's the most impressive bruise that showed up after a few hours on the paintball field today.
That's exactly why I could never go to Paintball. I'll just stick with Lazerzone.

^ Laserzone is not as safe as you'd like to think. A friend of mine gave himself a serious concussion while running around in the dark, he zigged when he should have zagged, jumped and had his forehead abruptly stopped by part of a barricade, while the rest of him tried to keep going forward at pace.

Of course there are some people who would be inclined to believe that this was caused by him being inept...

Paintball!? bah!
Try road rash.
Here's an oldie but a goodie :)

roadrashzb8.jpg

mmm low slung pants and scars ;)

mine is a terrible photo but is a bruise i got from pole dancing. was about two inches long.

DSC00082.jpg

well since we are reviving "old" injuries.
I got burnt a little over a year ago.
Painful stuff.

amy009.jpg

amy008.jpg

- Suspected broken coccyx (munted mischeif)
- Sore big toe
- Grazed elbows (RDI - fell over more than likely)
- Grazed knees (RDI - fell over more than likely)

All happened in the last three weeks.
I'm in the wars. :(

KKE that looks so painful!! :(

Duckboy said:
^Jo, you DO realise the art is swinging around it, don't you??

The swinging around is all well and good, it's the dismounting where the real difficulties are :p

god no, you stay mounted and you spin round and round and round and round and round and get dizzy and spew.

joannie_mhm said:
god no, you stay mounted and you spin round and round and round and round and round and get dizzy and spew.

Cool.

my mate took a bite out of me over the weekend when he was really trashed. It fucking hurt! Hardest bite i've ever gotten and look at this bruise!

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

from just a BITE!

Where is the missing bit doofqueen?

I cant see any chunks missing............I reckon ur havin a lend of us.........lol