Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What do you need.. right now ?

breakyaself

Bluelighter
There is probably a thread like this somewhere...

I need a classic quartet jazz band playing in my room.

You ?

Some sex would be nice. :D

That's not going to happen right now at work, so I'll settle for the chance to leave early.

A bag of weed, a can of beer, a job, more money, a monkey slave, some new socks, a new phone, the hard drive and memory cards to my PS2, some sort of magic cape or enchanted ring, a new suit and a hovercraft.

A case of Bud Ice, a ball of cocaine, a ball of crack, a 1/4 of cannabis, and 2 packs of cigarettes.

tambourine-man said:
A bag of weed, a can of beer, a job, more money, a monkey slave, some new socks, a new phone, the hard drive and memory cards to my PS2, some sort of magic cape or enchanted ring, a new suit and a hovercraft.
You don't ask for much, do you? :D

MR Candyslut said:
willpower.

me too. Failing that, a plethora of drugs, the money to pay for it, a decent set of speakers so Roots Manuva doesnt sound like Mickey Mouse, and a male lorikeet for my female horny feathered friend.

A lackey to do all my work so I can just go on cigarette/coffee/anything I feel like breaks. And a fridge.

I'll swap you an unremixed song,
tear's, half a bott of S P U M A N T E,
my wiffile's complaints,
an' some pot I don' have.

Oh, an' some salami.
I love salami,
so,
you know,
take it serious-like...

Nothing really. I've got enough booze to drink myself to sleep and the day off work sick tomorrow.

I am pretty sick though I've had colds on and off and a chest infection for the last few months.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Doctor for the first time in 5 years or so. Scary. I've probably got Bronchitis or something worse.