Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microsized pills??

kamakaze77

Greenlighter
Iv been in schoolies on the gold coast and had been offered to buy what the dealer called a microdot for $XX
now to me that means acid, but he assured me it was not and told me they are as good as a double dropping if not better. i turned it down as iv never heard of this before. now the dealer looked quite chopped and assured me hed had 2 of them already tonight. but u cant really trust a dealer in surfers.....

i was wondering has anyone heard of these?? and what do u think could be in them??

i didnt think that the size would be enough to contain a good amount of mdma so i was thinking some sort of RC

ill give a few more details

the pills (micro dots) where as big a plant seed, really quite small and brown in colour.

you could see a kind of bevel and the pill was domed on both sides, not flat

Edit: Price Removed; p_d

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like LSD to me. You did the right thing. From your description of the size, it would not be big enough to hold an effective dose of MDMA.

Totally agree with Phase_dancer, they definitely sound like microdots I tried some years ago.

did they look like this...
lsd_microdots2.jpg

You did the right thing, sounded like you were going to get rorted.

kamakaze77 said:
Edit: Price Removed; p_d

Why did the price have to be edited out? I've read the rules and I know their is not supposed to be any drug pricing, selling, posting sources, or discussion of synthesis.

There is this thread :

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=236552

The 2006 Price Thread Is Here!!

I've read the rules..I just wan't to know why this poster had to edit out his pricing when there is a thread that has been in existence since Jan 2nd, 2006 showing the pricing of illegal drugs all over the world with 441 responses and literally thousands of price quotes?

Please clear up my confusion for me...thanks.

sciencedj said:
Please clear up my confusion for me...thanks.

Hi,

The thread you linked to is in Other Drugs.

The Bluelight User Agreement describe the rules for all forums on Bluelight, while each forum then has their own specific rules. Not all forums have rules against pricing and availability discussion, that is down to the individual moderators and guidelines for each forum.

My understanding is that price discussion is forbidden here for the same reason as availability discussion; it comes down to who you know, probably how much you're buying and generally has the potential to turn into "dick-sizing".

Finally to the original poster; you're correct in your assumption that they were acid. If you want to find out more, a search for "microdot*" in the title of threads in this forum will return quite a few hits.

Sounds like acid if they were as small as a plant seed, or some sort of DOx chem.

Last edited:
I vaguely also remember someone mentioning these and when I said they must be LDS they were 100% adamant that they were not and were convinced it was MDMA. Perhaps its MDMA freebase though not sure and cannot confirm?

Perhaps these new "micro dots" have some other active ingredient like 2-ct-7 or some other research chemical that only needs a small dose.

static_mind said:
Perhaps these new "micro dots" have some other active ingredient like 2-ct-7 or some other research chemical that only needs a small dose.

think your onto something there, would explain the size and the reports by some ill-informed people believing they are MDMA...

I understand that a price cant be mentioned but where they being sold for the same price as an MDMA pill?

if they are being sold as 'micro dots', and are black - very very small and kinda hard (although some are goo-ee) it is SUPPOSE to be LSD

def. not MDMA, they shit is often cut, but it is 'suppose' to be 100% LSD - there were some very very pure ones around about 2 years ago, since then i've only seen/heard of 50/50 shit - will sill fuck you up, especially if you're not expecting the acid high :p