• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDPV discussion thread comes to Australia !

B9

Bluelight Crew
Well folks discuss away .
Personally I like it very much but one must quit after 2 days or suffer the consequences!
Effects I find are nearer to cocaine than amphetamine , the sexual component is very pronounced after a few repeat doses , do not overdo it or twitchy nervousness and paranoia are headed your way quickly!

All in all a worthwhile substance!

IMO !

Heh zoph, I don't think it's very popular on that side of the world. Feel free to prove me wrong though. :)

Ahhhh yes, good thinking 99! Personally I can't see this being legal in Australia, as barely anything there is. :\

Well I thought I'd give them something new to talk about is all !
Or daydream about!

I don't think MDVP has been made illegal anywhere yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As this drug is being used in Aus, I think discussion should be allowed. Legality is interesting, as because of the presence of the pyrrolidinyl group, the carbonyl group and the extended carbon chain, it may very well be that it circumvents present designer drug (analogue) legislation. But I couldn't be sure. Perhaps Biscuit or other legal eagle can comment further on this.

Structure of MDPV

A most important thing to note is that some users have described Parkinsons like symtoms following extended use of this drug. Perhaps it was certain batch, but as no real research has been done (afaik) it should definitely be approached with caution.

Here's another thread from Advanced Drug Discussion.

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

I'd advise reading it thoroughly before deciding MDPV is worth trying. Note also that an impurity has been reported in commercially available MDPV (see above thread pages 7 & 8 ). Those who have attempted to isolate this impurity (thanks hugo24) seem to think it may be pyrrolidine. If so, then the product should never be smoked as pyrrolidine is extremely destructive to the respiratory tract.

^ See it was worth it it stopped poor old tyler from dying of some horrible asphixiating disease!

I have a fair amount of doubt that MDPV is neurotoxic, as pyrovalerone is not and generally the 3,4-MDO substitution on an amphetamine/PEA reduces neurotoxicity anyway. I think the greater concern is over the addiction potential, which is probably similar to cocaine and methylphenidate (highly addictive). Cardiotoxicity is another thing to be wary of, as there was so many problems with things like 4-MAR.

Im an Australian , and I have some mdpv right here , intraveinous injection with a good filter is very rewarding ! I also had some of that pyrrolindine contaminated batch... jesus did it make my kidneys hurt and my piss turn to a dark shade of orange !!:s

I'd advise reading it thoroughly before deciding MDPV is worth trying. Note also that an impurity has been reported in commercially available MDPV (see above thread pages 7 & 8 ). Those who have attempted to isolate this impurity (thanks hugo24) seem to think it may be pyrrolidine. If so, then the product should never be smoked as pyrrolidine is extremely destructive to the respiratory tract.

So you mean my lungs are permanently damaged now?

Well, looks like I'm resurrecting this thread, but for good reason...

I have seen a SERIOUS case of partially Parkinsonian, partially Tourette's -like tics and tremors arise in a dear friend of mine who was using MDPV daily in varying dosages (need to ask him more but he's going through some relationshit right now and the MDPV hasn't helped)... this appeared to last several days, and he now seems to be experiencing EXTREME anhedonia on a level which he has never before encountered. I should mention that he is a methamphetamine VETERAN and I have gone on week-long binges with him and, well, that's nothing compared to him after two days on LOW doses of the stuff, let alone what I'm seeing now...

He says it's the first time he's EVER felt like he's "Jonesing," and we're the sorta people that do smack once every three months because it's an enjoyable experience.

NEVER seen anyone redose so often and so detrimentally, KNOWING that it's fucking them up. Christ, he looks like he's been on Substance D.... and of course, MDPV was developed as a rehabilitation agent for stimulant abusers right?

This may only occur in a minority, but by definition 40% of users is a minority, and even if it is only at the alpha level of statistical significance (5%), then HOLY SHIT FOLKS, let's hope nobody starts putting MDPV in 'pingers' or there will be kids in Melbourne (ever rode a melby tram on a Friday night?) and for that matter ANYWHERE that will simply NEVER stop dropping them... "Wow, these pills are sure WAAAAAAAAY better than any others, I'll have three..."

Seems like a decent CHEMICAL WEAPON to me... that would slip under the radar and not show up in ANY reagent test AFAIK. Further development of higher mass potency, stronger receptor affinity dopaminergic reuptake inhibitors could literally mean that there will be a certain number of people who will be unable to help themselves from pushing the button until their stash runs out - or in this case, in a moment of sanity, was given away "before he had the chance to redose on the shit."

Don't mean to be an alarmist, just trying to keep our dicks and our pussies from getting covered in shit.

Could you explain what it looks like. Is it brown and sticky?

Irate_Scotsman said:
there will be a certain number of people who will be unable to help themselves from pushing the button until their stash runs out -

That certainly sounds like some scary shit.

Ive Heard of MDPV beofre, but i didnt know what it did or even that it was here in Oz.

Cheers, I hope this substance does not find its way into the the already over amped under loved pills found commonly here

Too late I reckon. I've sensed its presence in shitty Brisbane-only cheap rip off pills. Its a distinct feeling that causes a real bad interaction with meth, but feels odd and different with MDMA. Just heresay though. Its potent enough to add to pills for something different and to use less precious, costy MDMA.

This stuff is even bad to mix with tryptamines! All sorts of circulation problems, although I have only trialed a very impure batch, that was originally 90% or so but degraded to ~80% containing impurities such as pyrrolidin and other unknowns. Tested in Ireland by a chemistry student. In Australia, this certain big batch that made it everywhere turns into a very sticky brown mess easily and will asborb stuff through plastic bags and tastes very.. dirty.. in an earty dirty way. Not chemical at all.

I developed a jaw tremor that's been permanent after doing a lot of intranasal MDPV one day. It came on a couple days after dosing, which is right on target for a compound that causes dopaminergic neurotoxicity (MPTP is the same way). Good thing I didn't do more. If this is neurotoxic, I have no idea of the mechanism, unless it turns out to be a strong dopamine antagonist/agonist or something.

Caveat emperor!