• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

munchies gone bad

domestic violence

Greenlighter
hello.

as a stoner (since about 2 years) i have to deal with the munchies on a daily basis. i really enjoy eating, but often i eat that much that i get stomach bugs
(i think due lack of stomach acid, there isnt enough to digest everything i ingest and it keeps brewing down there for days) and alot of heartburn aswell. so physically i often feel like crap.

i came up with the idea of a mostly non-psychoactive (or not as in-your-face as amphetamines) appetite supressant that doesnt stop me from eating at all, doesnt have a cross tolerance with weed and isnt too expensive.

ephedra tea? coca tea?
any ideas? any experience? any help?

give it a shot. thanks :)

thats the point - i dont want to cut back on the mix, i want to cut back on the amounts and the motivation to get more. amphetamine for example did the whole job very well, beside i smoked about 1,5x as much as i smoke usually.

What are you eating

what the fuck dose amphetmines have to do with it

Sometimes the simplest solution just might be non-medical.. eat slowly! Take your time to chew, it helps kill the munchies. If not, skip those chips and such.

don't buy crap like chips, candy & chocolate... munch on fruit & vegetables

^ yes.. just don't have it in the house AT ALL. If junk food is not readily available, your munchies will eventually lead you to more healthier choices you DO HAVE at home.

What do you eat? I'm sure its a lot of processed carbs and generally just food that isnt very nutritious. Rethink your diet, and when you get the munchies try to replace the junk with complex carbs, protein, high-GI foodstuff. There are lots of threads in this very forum that can help you with that.

lifeisforliving said:
^ yes.. just don't have it in the house AT ALL. If junk food is not readily available, your munchies will eventually lead you to more healthier choices you DO HAVE at home.

This is so absolutely true. Just buy healthy snacks for yourself and you will be forced to eat them. I hate when I go visit my parents house because they have so much bad/junk food all over and I just gorge myself. When i'm at my own crib I am uh 'thrifty' so I eat a lot of top ramen and vegetables with low fat dressing and drink water and such. Makes so much of a difference.

so you dont use that to fix your stomache problem because you eat to much. Ya Heard

Tha Ghost said:
so you dont use that to fix your stomache problem because you eat to much. Ya Heard

Want to at least attempt to make some sense?

how does that not make sense... looks perfectly clear to me

plus he's right, don't use amphetamines to fix your appetite... just start eating good foods.

If you're looking for a drug, phentermine or Meridia. However I find drinking excesses of water works well, too.

how about stop smoking amphetamines - that should clear up about 99.9% of your problems.

protovack said:
how about stop smoking amphetamines - that should clear up about 99.9% of your problems.

excellent point.

smoking amphetamines is not good for your body, and could be the cause of your stomach problems.