• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Valium, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

Unisom is garbage....it has the same active ingredient as Benadryl......and tylenol pm for that matter (with a little APAP, of course)

You might find that other sleep aids, like Sonata or Ambien (prescription meds), may cause some hallucinations after an MDMA or methamphetamine session.

Stick to the benzos......tried and true. Xanax is a great one for sleep and coming down, Ativan is not to shabby either.

Will taking Xanax and Valium....

before a roll, will it kill the roll or will I still be able to roll good?

i would reccomend a valium to smooth out the comedown coupled with some nice pot

Depends entirely on how much of each you are considering. Are you talking about "recreational" doses, which probably will have some dulling effect on MDMA, or prescribed doses?

I've heard of 15mg of valium killing an MDMA trip to such an extent that the guy couldn't feel it. Xanax would probably do the same.

xanax AND valium? sounds like a plan for afterwards, but definitely not before.

so if someone were having an anxiety attack while rolling it would be ok to give them a xanax? and it does help with the comedown?

e + valium

i did a search but nothing came up on the specific subject.

i was just wondering what an ecstasy + valium (diazapam) combo would be like?

I've tried mdma + temazepam.... not bad... makes you feel much less edgy, but you still peak
joy :)

Um I'm not sure if this is true but somebody in my town apparently had about 6 or 7 pills and some valium and kicked the bucket.

what do you mean "kicked the bucket"?.

im not gonna 6-7 pills thats wayu way to much for me.

I dropped once while i was on some codeine (hehe go the neurofen plus =D ). I found that my roll was really cruisy and calm.
To be honest I liked it as I was rolling at a home however if I was to go raving there would be no point to it.

Oxazepam and MDMA

I have 10x10mg oxazepam. Could I use it for the come-down, would it mellow me out? How much should I take?

And can it potentiate neurotoxicity?

E + Dormicum (midazolam)

My friend wanted to try using a tab of dormicum (15mg) to help him counter the effects of the E comedown so that it can knock him out and sleep. Little does he know that the above combination is completely out-of-this-world. Literally.

From a first person, he started hallucinating. Saw many people he knew and kids in the room. He was aware of my presence but logic and speech is completely distorted. He is in a world of his own, walking around trying to find out what's going on and talking to non-existent people. I had to take care of him for 1hr+ before he woke up w/o any recollection. He said it felt like he was dreaming :/ I told him what happened.

I thought his was a isolated incident as his body's chemistry might be allergic to dormicum.

2nd contact: This time it was 2 of our friends who decided to try. I was not present at the time but he told me the exact same state his friends were in. They were completely lost. One of them basically re-enacted her day job and kept on greeting people she knew at her work place. And the other went pretty delirious, running around and yelling nonsense. They had to be taken care of for 6 hrs!

We realized the closer you take E with dormicum, the longer this hole will last.

We are very sure its dormicum and MDxx they took. And dormicum from the best of my knowledge is a anaesthetic and its not supposed to be like this.

Anybody would like to confirm this weird combination?

I have a supply of dormicum, and my first piece of advice is that 15mg is an OVERDOSE in somebody without a benzo tolerance, this dosage is equivalant to 6mg alprazolam (3 xanax bars!) or 60mg diazepam (6 valium pills)...

if you want to chill out for the comedown, I'd say take 1/4 of a dormicum (use a razor) and no more...

Thanks for the advice, this might have happened to me in a month or 2... I am already planning my Nocturnal Wonderland experience (probably 2cb then methylone or MDMA followed by K then a benzo)

Ecstacy and Valium

This may sound stupid but everyones just started getting into buying some valium for when their on K, drinking or just generally becausec it's so cheap, next week we'll prolly be drinking and Ill probably end up dropping some beans. I was wondering if I do end up taking some valium whether its a bad combo or a compleatly pointless one as in I wont feel it or it'll just make me pass out or fall asleep?