• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television 30 Rock

continuousbeing2

Bluelighter
Did anybody catch this show this past week? I was surprised at how funny it was. Tracy Morgan and Tina Fey killed it. I look forward to seeing where they take this show!

Anyways, any thoughts on the show? and if you havent caught it, head over to nbc.com and check out the first ep! it will be well worth your 22 minutes!

:)

i dvr'ed it and was happy i did, it was hilarious! def thumbs up.

I was a little let down. I mean i had big big expectations, but the show was a little more one dimensional than I thought it would be. it seems like a lot of the humor comes from emphasized unexpected punchlines that are the hallmark of tina fey's writing.

Dont get me wrong, I was still laughing through most of the show though. I think as it develops there will be more jokes they can write specific to the characters so It wont be so "weekend update-ish"

who knew that this crazy assortment of actors would work out so well?

and alec baldwin in a television show?

god, i really really love this show. =)

i'm bumping this again.

i watched the show again last night, and i just love how inane and goofy it is.

i liked it when i first watched it, but it still keeps growing on me.

^^^He's such a bloated pig now. I expect him to have a heart attack very soon ;)
The show is okay.

this is one of my wife's favourite shows. she's watched all three seasons multiple times. i've seen the first two seasons and enjoyed them quite a lot.

good funnies. best sitcom since arrested development (yeah, not that long ago).

i don't have cable television and i have the first two seasons of 30 Rock dl'ed (the only thing that I have dl'ed) and i must've seen both seasons at least 50 times. i've yet to see the 3rd Season. it won't dl when i try.

i really enjoy this show, despite overkill.

I love this show.

Fairly good humour, however the highlight of the show is that I actually care about some of the characters. And Alec Baldwin is awesome.

Definitely one of the best comedies out there. Can't wait for the new season to start next month.

(Always Sunny, Curb, South Park, AND 30 Rock all at the same time?? *headexplodes*)

the harry and the hendersons/john lithgow episode stood out for me as the best one so far. hilarious stuff.

I love this show so much I'm gonna take it back behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

I quite like this show, and also for some strange reason also really fancy Alec Baldwin.