Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin (IV) - exp. - Stronger than I thought

CTdopeLove

Bluelighter
This experience happened a while ago, but I figured I'd share it since there aren't many IV heroin stories here.

It was a Thursday night, and having just gotten off work (I was working as a busboy at the time) and having money in my pocket, my plan was to get some dope, like I would any day. However, after calling my dealer (who I'll call E) at least 20 times and realizing his phone was off and it wasn't gonna get turned back on, I accepted the fact that I wasn't gonna score tonight, and would be sick the next morning.

I wake up Friday morning shivering and soaked in sweat. "God I hope E has his phone on" I thought as I dragged myself out of bed and threw some clothes on. I said good morning to my parents, who I was living with at the time, and went straight for the phone. I called E, and was not surprised that his phone was still off. If he runs out of dope, he will turn his phone off, and although it's normally only for a few hours or the rest of the current day, a few times it's gone 3 or 4 days, and considering he is my only hookup for heroin, 3 or 4 days HURTS. I sit and watch TV with the phone next to me, constantly redialing E's number every 5 minutes.

Finally, after about my tenth call the phone rings, and E picks up. He tells me to meet him at the local McDonalds, so I hop in the car and head over there. When I get there, I call him from the pay phone to let him know I'm there, and I sit, stewing in my own sweat as I shiver viciously, majorly dopesick.

E rolls up next to me after about 10 minutes, and I jump in his car. As I reach in my pocket, I realize I left most of my money at home, luckily I have a twenty on me though. "Shit I left most of my money at home, lemme get two paper for now and I'll be back in a bit" I tell him, hoping he'll spot me the other three until I can run home and get the other money. He hands me two wax bags of nice brown powder heroin, and tells me "I just got this shit this morning, people have been telling me it's better than my other shit". I get out of his car and into mine, 2 bags in hand.

I quickly rip the top half of the wax baggies off, and dump both of them out into a fold of paper. "This does look like new shit" I think to myself, and as I add water to the powder in the cap of my syringe, I notice the solution is a much darker brown than his usual dope. I draw up the dark brown liquid, and tighten a belt around my arm. It doesn't take me long to find a vein, and I jab the needle home, pushing the plunger down as I feel instantly better, just knowing in ten seconds the dope sickness will be gone. I pull the needle from my arm, and just as I start to rinse it with water, the rush hits me. My head is swimming, and it feels like I have cotton in my ears as I listen to the radio.

I smile as I pull out of the parking lot, happy to not be sick, and even happier that E's new shit can get me so high on such a small dose. I drive back to my house with the windows wide open, enjoying the wind blowing over me as I'm no longer cold and sick. I get back to my house, and don't even turn my car off. Instead, I run inside, grab another thirty dollars, and call E again, telling him to meet me at McDonalds again.

I sit at McDonalds again waiting, this time patiently, as I'm not waiting for a fix to get me right, but just for a nice booster shot to add to this lovely high. He shows up, and as I sit in his car buying three more bags, I tell him how much I like his new shit.

As soon as I'm back in my car, I start prepping this three bag shot, despite having shot two bags just 45 minutes earlier and getting surprisingly high. As I tap the air bubbles out of the coffee-like solution in my syringe, I think about how good the upcoming rush is going to be. The liquid is so dark it's hard to tell when I'm in a vein, but my experience tells me when it's in, and I push the plunger down. As I pull the needle from my arm I feel the rush already starting to hit me, and as I begin to rinse the syringe the rush slams me like a tidal wave. It feels so good, I sigh and close my eyes for a moment. It just feels sooooo good.... <fade to black>.

I open my eyes, and my vision is severely blurred. I'm still sitting in my car in McDonalds parking lot, but as I look at my clock I realize I've been sitting here for an hour and a half. The syringe is laying on my lap, filled with water, uncapped. Seeing this, I realize I must have fallen asleep while waiting for E, and had started prepping my shot in advance but E had never showed up. So I get out of the car and call E from the pay phone. "Hey what happened, I must have fallen asleep at McDonalds while I was waiting for you." E laughs and tells me "You're kidding right? I sold you three paper over an hour ago. I told you that's good shit." I laughed, and hung up the phone, now aware of what had happened. I was still severely high, but decided I'd been sitting at McDonalds for long enough, so I started my car and drove off.

--

This is the closest I've ever come to an overdose. I know I just nodded out, but to have it happen so quickly, and to not awaken for an hour and a half, I had to have been pretty floored by the three bag shot. This amazing dope went quickly, and was soon replaced with his old decent quality shit, and I never had an experience like this again.

Last edited:
You're lucky someone didn't walk by and see you out cold with a rig on your lap. That would've been pretty traumatic for some random family at McDonalds. Probably wouldn't ment a trip to the hospital too.

write some more h reports dude
this one pwns

not to self: buy a bag of h by friday
first time

Last edited:
johanneschimpo said:
^ just don't IV it... at least not till you know what you're doing

Not afraid to OD,

however the cold sweats sound nastyyyyyyyyyy:p

Good trip report. I like how it included dependance and copping, and it wasn't just a great "weekend high" someone went through.

It sure brings back memories. Waking up in the morning and knowing that the first thing you must do is score, the anticipation of waiting for the fucking dealer, taking the shot knowing that your sickness will shortly be lifted, and even waking up just remembering the strong ass rush you just had. Its all too familiar. Almost makes me want to work on getting a habit...

good written report.
your trip repor portrays the life as a junkie very well.
i used herion for 3 years (IV) and know what your going through.
cold sweats and withdraling suck ass. it can be unbearable. and there is only one way to stop the pain(withdrawls); do more heroin. the only problem is you stay dependant and enslaved to this drug.
you explain the high from herion very well...cotton in your ears...head swimming.
damn your report made me want to go and get one last ringer. one last slam.
i will resist those urges

How fucked up is shooting in car parks really, or picnic parks. lol
Not that I can't say we do it with meth 98% of the time :(
Until now.. cos i quit the shit.

Mean Girl said:
should have ordered a cheeseburger while you were at it..

Right? haha..

Nice report, I Still havnt IV'ed H yet, I know i will sooner or later. I want to experience that rush, Just once.

^^ Aren't they just?

Nice report man, it captures that transition from sick to smacked pretty well...

Dammit...now i'm going to have to trade more of my dwindeling nugg supply for some more OC 40's. Oh well...:\

I pretty much don't understand why people want to shoot in parking lots or public WCs. Wouldn't the experience be a lot of better and you'd get "more" of the substance if you'd just lay on your couch after you've done the shot and stay there until the effect fades away? :\

It's called an addiction. You just want to put it into your arm as soon as possible.
Or maybe they don't have their own place, and live with people who oppose to intravenous drug use.