• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Consequences of importing meds into Aus?

ilikeacid

Bluelighter
I know simmilar topics have been covered but I still have a few questions on the issue.

Lets say swim decides he can't be fucked getting some pescribed meds from the doctor anymore as swim has found some good sources overseas. Now lets say swim ordered some schedual B restricted meds to be sent to him from overseas and recieved them no problems.

If swim got his meds confiscated by customs what would have been the initial consequences if it was more than a 3 month supply?
What happens if swim didn't use his/her name, so the package wasn't actually sent directly to him/her?
If any of you have had experience with this please post, there are many people who say its really not worth it, however, I've spoken to heaps of people, including my mate swim, who have been doing it safely for years without any consequences.=D

I assume when you say "schedule B" you actually mean 'Appendix B' from the Therapeutic Goods Administration website... which covers almost all prescribed medications available in australia (Appendix B)

You legally cannot import anything on this list without a licence to import and a permit - regardless of it being more or less than a 3 month supply.
As for consequences, see HERE

If you or SWIY have managed to get these types of drugs past customs before, then I would say you got lucky. I cant speak from experience in this area, but I would suggest that eventually you would get caught out :\

Why not just go to your doctor? 8)

Yeah sorry got confused with the U.S system, appendix B..
Fair enough you can get caught, there are heaps of ppl here and in the U.S who do it constantly and never face severe repercussions, except maybe a "love letter" and a customs record. There are obvious risks yeah, but the real chances of getting caught trying to get small quantities of meds past customs seem pretty low..

Also what about the situation where something arrives at swim's address and isn't actually addressed to him/her, "Sorry officer I have know idea what your talking about I didn't order anything like that to this address, my name isn't X"8)
I really don't see how that could ever stick, I know I've had mail delivered to my house that wasn't addressed to me..
Plus why go to the doctor when theres a world of cheap, potent meds out there!:p

[edit] no sources

Last edited by a moderator:
The police and customs are not stupid. You might get away with that once. Theres a bit of a difference between incorrectly addressed birthday cards and false names on packages of illegal imported chemicals.

If you collect it and take possession then it doesn't matter who's name was on the envelope.

I wouldn't bother to be honest. I have tried two times, to order in some Alprazolam from a well-known Indian (south asian) source... and while this particular source is very well-known for not being a dud/con supplier, once the meds leave from another foreign country Ie: Australa, the likelihood of them being intercepted and seized is very, very high. This particular source sent in a second shipment after I scanned in a copy of an official customs letter (free of charge), that had actually stated the meds I was importing were in breach of customs. On the letter they said, because this is a first offense, they will let it go (though they seized my meds :( ) they emphasized that any further attempts at ordering scheduled/controlled meds without the appropriate license/documentation, etc... further legal issues will be taken.

Due to the stringent customs here (I mean it when I say stringent, especially with the recent terrorist scare) you will find it increasingly hard to import controlled meds. Australian customs don't fuck around when it comes to controlled substances and are very, I mean very thorough when items pass through customs. I, personally advise against this. Americans tend to not have as much trouble getting imported meds through customs, but apparantly Australia are very "on the ball" when it comes to things like this. I think they're possibly the strictest in the world.

Unless, if, miraculously you could find a domestic source for controlled meds, I wouldn't even bother.
Americans and English seem to have a much higher succes rate than what us Australians do.

pfft. fuck off. There is a far higher chance of getting the chems through than not.

Aus customs screening is completely random, looking at the y-butyrolactone package seizures from 03-05, only 34 packages containing y-butyrolactone (GBL) were seized. That can only be a fraction of the shit being imported.

Regardless of legality, the chems you're ordering, if packaged correctly will most likely arrive - if kilos of a chemical like gbl get into the country on a weekly basis, a bottle or pack of 50 pills will get in no sweat. Next time you order, think of a better way to have it packaged.

:)

also, someone i know got some gbl once, and it had even been checked by customs - and it got in 3 weeks later.. maybe sus but none the less (yes, it had the yellow tape on the package)

IF you were going to do it, you'd want to find a way of the package being unmarked. If there is an invoice slapped on a box, that is coming from a health food/supplement supplier ie. all the 5htp I have ever bought, customs open it.

Now if you had a friend traveling through a particular country where these things your after can be bought sans prescription and they sent it to you, your chances of success would be far higher.

Still risky though & illegal.

They're going to check packages that say Pharmacy etc on them though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't find DOB-Dfly, DOB, DOI, DOC, 2C-I, 2C-T7, 2C-T2, 2C-T21, or many other RCs on that list...

I realise these substances are illegal to posses, sell, take etc. under our analogue laws, but does this mean they are not illegal to import? If customs found these substances would they confiscate them?

They are all illegal to import. RC's are all listed or by analogue laws.

wouldn't bother to be honest. I have tried two times, to order in some Alprazolam from a well-known Indian (south asian) source... and while this particular source is very well-known for not being a dud/con supplier, once the meds leave from another foreign country Ie: Australa, the likelihood of them being intercepted and seized is very, very high. This particular source sent in a second shipment after I scanned in a copy of an official customs letter (free of charge), that had actually stated the meds I was importing were in breach of customs. On the letter they said, because this is a first offense, they will let it go (though they seized my meds ) they emphasized that any further attempts at ordering scheduled/controlled meds without the appropriate license/documentation, etc... further legal issues will be taken.
:\ Thats really interesting actually.. how much did you order if you don't mind my asking?

mean very thorough when items pass through customs
This I doubt however. I know of many of people who have attempted and succeeded in importang for years with only a few who have stopped because of the love letters. I seriously cant see how our customs are going to be any less stringent that the U.S customs service.. I mean they've just passed new homeland security legislation and they are more paranoid than ever.. I know "boarder security" makes it look like customs always catches the baddie but I seriously doubt it! Clever packaging will rarely get scrutinized.

IF you were going to do it, you'd want to find a way of the package being unmarked. If there is an invoice slapped on a box, that is coming from a health food/supplement supplier ie. all the 5htp I have ever bought, customs open it.
The reason they probably opened the 5htp was because the box rattles, the cunning minds of customs can tell when the box rattles it must be hard drugs8o

^Well, I received my 2nd love letter from customs today. It's exactly the same as the last. I have no idea how Raj packages his orders, but he assures me that they are "discreet" on his site and in my email.

zaineaol.nu said:
pfft. fuck off.
Wow, another witty reply from zaineaol.

zaineaol said:
There is a far higher chance of getting the chems through than not.

Maybe so, if we're talking huge shipments. Think about it, a certain company in Hong Kong is exporting something like led ingots to Australia. In this case it wouldn't be so hard to plant a few Kilos of Heroin or Meth deep inside the ingot without it being searched, unless customs and Australian Law Enforcement got a tip-off. With mass shipments of illicit drugs, we're talking about people taking real measures, so as not to be caught.

Someone like Raj, in India, who gets his money through Western Union before he sends the product, I doubt is going to be overly concerned about a small amount of Xanax or Valium being intercepted at Australian Customs.
The best measure he takes is wrapping the pills in some gladwrap and putting them in a book/magazine.

So, for me (and presumably other Australians) due to experience, I'm not even gonna bother importing controlled meds into the country. For only a 30% chance, it's hardly worth it.

^don't wanna break any bl rules or nothin but, Raj is not that reliable there's cleverer packers than he ;)
Trust me it is done constantly, these dudes rely on repeat business, some are really particular about how they package their stuff, if it dosen't get through then no one will pass onto their mates that they are realiable, then they go out of business.

I received my 2nd love letter from customs today. It's exactly the same as the last.
No cop knock at the door then a susequent house raid? Were your intended quantities small?
Just wondering cause they post some scary shit on they're webpage, gives the impression that if you do it more than once then the coppers will bust down your door!

^Nah, no raids or anything else. Just the letter with 3 pages of documentation stating it is illegal to import prescription medication into Australia. But, they said any more repeat offenses will result in legal action. It came in a yellow Australia Post envelope. Funnily enough, just got it this morning and I did an ECI tracking last week and it said that my package was awaiting process through customs in Sydney.

It was a package of what I consider to be very small. And the second one was actually a re-ship of my original order of 60, 2mg Alprazolam. I'm sure if I ordered hundreds-thousands of tabs, the police may have got involved.

It seems to me that Australian Customs aren't here to fuck around. I had a friend order in a significant quantity only late last year from the same source and he had no problems. The fact that the package is coming from India (where there have been recent terrorist attacks) probably doesn't help either.

I might just have to go through some smarter suppliers. But, I certainly don't want to suffer any legal consequences.

^That sux!:( Fucking customs! I do agree, it seems they don't fuck around! The consequences seem to heavily outweigh the benifits of not seeing a doctor, though its still a temptation to get lots of meds%)
How do you do the ECI tracking thing? that'd be useful..
Do you reckon your name will now be on customs "red flag" lists?

lets just say im already up to 10k in legal fees and my outcome is not even sertain yet....

dont do it unless you have a script or its on the tga list and you can ask if you can import 3 months supplys worth

dont be stupid like i was

^how many times did you try until the hammar really came down?
Seems like massive trouble..

ilikeacid said:
^how many times did you try until the hammar really came down?
Seems like massive trouble..

i shouldnt really be talking about it but one big amount it was a very stupid thing to do

WOODY

ilikeacid said:
How do you do the ECI tracking thing? that'd be useful..

Raj sends express if you prove (documentation) that your order has been seized, free of charge, very few questions. Express allows you to track your order. But, as I said before (and someone else), is it really worth the potential loss of freedom and money due to legal fees?

Your best bet is to try and obtain these substances legtimately through a Psychiatrist or G.P. There are no legal consequences, very little fees, and the worst that could happen is a doctor will throw a sample-pack of antidepressant (SSRI's) in your face and say come back in a week.

Ohh, and did I mention that the "mail-box shuffle" can get very, very frustrating when you're hanging out for your meds. I don't mean to condone illegal activities at all, but you're probably safer trying to "doctor-shop".

^ Yeah the negativities of meds importation seems to be mounting :(
Without looking into the consequences buying stuff online then getting it sent to you without even having to leave your seat sounds too good to be true... probably cause it is 8)
Having to bs to my doctor just gets so repetative... but with all the stuff posted on this thread it's probably gonna be much more easier in the long run than getting busted