• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo + Adderall Combo Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlame

Bluelighter
I´ve utfse and I believe I have read every thread pertaining to this, I just wanted to know if anyone could explain the feeling of been addied and benzo´d out at the same time. Some people I know say its wonderful, some people say it negates the effects of both. (If you are scripted benzos and barely feel them or vice versa with addy please don´t bother I have barely any tolerance to either so the effects are going to be new to me.) I am more interested in doing them at the same time then the benzo after the addy. (I want to last long in bed.)

Also, I plan on doing around the equivalent of 1mg of klonopin and 30 or 40mg of adderall, is there any serious risk involved here ie the speedball effect?

There is no "speedball" effect with benzodiazepines and amphetamines (Adderall.)

This is because benzos act on GABA, the "calming" neurotransmitter in the CNS. Opiates on the other hand bind to opioid receptors and also indirectly release dopamine in the VTA, and mixing opiates with amphetamines can be quite a dangerous "speedball."

Benzodiazepines are given to people who "overdose" on amphetamines, so they won't do any harm.

But anyway, the combination of amphetamine and benzodiazepines seems to be subjectively positive. The benzodiazepine removes the anxiety and "edgyness" of the amphetamine while still maintaining all the "euphoric" effects of the amphetamine. Should be a positive experience.

Also note that benzodiazepines will moderately keep your body temperature and blood pressure/heart rate down, something amphetamines raise. So another good "harm-reduction" measure, along with taking the edge off.

:)

splenda said:
There is no "speedball" effect with benzodiazepines and amphetamines (Adderall.)

This is because benzos act on GABA, the "calming" neurotransmitter in the CNS. Opiates on the other hand bind to opioid receptors and also indirectly release dopamine in the VTA, and mixing opiates with amphetamines can be quite a dangerous "speedball."

Benzodiazepines are given to people who "overdose" on amphetamines, so they won't do any harm.

But anyway, the combination of amphetamine and benzodiazepines seems to be subjectively positive. The benzodiazepine removes the anxiety and "edgyness" of the amphetamine while still maintaining all the "euphoric" effects of the amphetamine. Should be a positive experience.

Also note that benzodiazepines will moderately keep your body temperature and blood pressure/heart rate down, something amphetamines raise. So another good "harm-reduction" measure, along with taking the edge off.

:)

ABSOULTY AGREE, I AM PRESCRIBED THEM BOTH, TAKEING MY BENZO WITH MY AMPHETEMINE ALL INTOGETHER, IS WELL THE SHIT! GREAT EXPLAINATION TOO

that's what we call a pharmeceutical speedball :) all in all it's a great high but for the sake of harm-reduction remember to use lower doses of both if you are planning on combining them, because they will intensify one another.

AxL BLaZe said:
that's what we call a pharmeceutical speedball :) all in all it's a great high but for the sake of harm-reduction remember to use lower doses of both if you are planning on combining them, because they will intensify one another.
Haha, AxL BLaZe!! You're slippin' man... :( C'mon.

Benzodiazepines + amphetamine is NOT a speedball. I've explained this already. A speedball (and its potential dangers) would be an opioid + a stimulant.

Because of...

splenda said:

Do they potentiate each other like he said though? Or is 1mg of klonopin and 30 or 40mg of addy a relatively safe dose for someone with no benzo tolerance and a light addy tolerance. Should I reduce what I would normally take of addy?

DarkFlame said:
Do they potentiate each other like he said though? Or is 1mg of klonopin and 30 or 40mg of addy a relatively safe dose for someone with no benzo tolerance and a light addy tolerance. Should I reduce what I would normally take of addy?
No, they don't potentiate each other.

For opioids and amphetamines, yes, because opioids in itself release dopamine in the VTA, and amphetamines are potent dopamine releasers in the VTA. This can lead to potentiation and problems if overdone.

Benzodiazepines on the other hand work on GABA, the Central Nervous System's "calming" neurotransmitter. As I stated, benzodiazepines will only be good for the amphetamine feeling, not bad. Benzodiazepines though, if taken in high doses, may reduce some of the "speedy" effect that amphetamines cause (although some find this pleasurable as they prefer just the euphoria, not the speedy effect.)

AxL BLaZE messed up on this one, :'(, haha.

As stated above:
splenda said:

Benzos are great when coming down. It really seems to increase the benzo affect. Take 3 mg or so of clonazepam. Cool effect...

1 mg of clonazepam is not enough for 30 to 40 mg of amphetamines if you have anxiety problems or a slight benzo tolerance. 1 mg clonazepam and .5 mg alprazolam for 35mg adderall works great for me

what i would do....

If all you have is klonopin and you have no tolerance take 2-3mg, but no more then that. the addy dose will depend on your current tolerance. but if you ussaly take 30-40mg of adderall. i would take 25-30mg in combo with 3mg kpins. if you overdo the benzos your amphetimine "ambitions" will lead you to do somthing real stupid. its a little risky to lower your inhibitions while pumped up on speed. thats just my opinion.

i have anxiety and take klonopin and neurontin but it really messes up my concentration and i have bad ADD already.... i was thinking about asking my shrink for provigil (modafinil) or maybe even ritalin or adderall.

does anyone here take a benzo & amphetamine / ritalin for ADD AND anxiety?

Time Shrinkage.

And yes, I did the benzo + amp. combo complitely licitly. It is prescribed. It doesn't work well for long-term, though, and does more damage than it repairs.

for me its all about adderall + xanax

no one without the other

Last edited:
this is a really old thread..but while I'm here I'll say it is an amazing combo. On my prom night I did 25mg hydrocodone, 4mg Xanax, and like 40 my of adderall. In a lot of ways it felt BETTER then rolling IMO.

i have anxiety and take klonopin and neurontin but it really messes up my concentration and i have bad ADD already.... i was thinking about asking my shrink for provigil (modafinil) or maybe even ritalin or adderall.

does anyone here take a benzo & amphetamine / ritalin for ADD AND anxiety?

me, works well. PM me if you're want more info.

I had some MDPV today, and redose a small booster a few hours into it. Since then i've been taking 5-10mg of diazepam. At 30mg now and the mdpv has been nicely subdued.

Also did just plug 7.5mg of midazolam, so should be very tranquil soon enough :)

I wouldn't do stims without benzos at hand. Taking them as a combo at the same time seems a lil wasteful for the stimulant, but if it takes the edge off then why not, it feels good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.